My Last Post :)

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Quentin Aaron

My Last Post :)

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Hey Guys :). If there is one thing I've learned lately it's that we only recieve so many blessings, and once certain doors close they can never be opened again :). I think I've been through all my blessings, and doors now, but I have one small wave left :). After this small wave is over I plan to burn out, and fade like the flickering star in the sky I've become. :)

It's been a fun trip guys, but the wind is calling down to me just like I heard before. Telling me the way will soon be gone. I'm praying these days the only way I have left isn't gone :D. I'll always miss you guys, some of you are awesome friends :).

Being a VV fan was always a blast. For me I always loved his guitar tone. I still feel every ounce of emotion he put into his songs. Growing people thought they had my destiny pegged, and I spent my entire life living to prove others wrong. The common occurance in my life is that I have been escaping from something since I can remember, and every time I see the door to get out. It opens only to close righ before I can reach it. Then I'm trapped to a life I don't want to be in anymore. It's like being consumed in passion in a negative way because it's the only choice, and path I'm given. Imagine if every time you woke up all you saw was an endless cold winter night, and you never saw the sun. That what this life I've lead is like. The sun to me on is through another door. My point with all this is underneath is all I may still be living in a winters night. But I'm happy Vinnie gave me a chance to work with him. It still takes alot of weight off my heart. Noone else in that industry I was in would do that. Working for those people would have been like being on the dark side of the force. Getting that blessing gave me back my passion and I'm at a time in my life where not only do I pray my ass off every second I'm awake but I really have to rely on this talent at this point in my life to keep what is left, and the good things in my life together. If I gained one thing from that experience it was alot of inner strength I didn't have before.

If your out there Mr C. I'll always love you :). Your more blessed than I am cause you have someone who loves you, and someone who sticks by you no matter what. Your always in my prayers, and I always wish the best for you :). I hope one day we see your smile again. I will always miss you :).

Same for you guys as well :). I always wish you all the best :D. See you around :) ;).
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Quentin,
My very best to you bro! Find happiness and I'll see you around the net!

GOD Bless and be with you!

Kev :!:
VVV

Post by VVV »

You'll be back, I promise Quentin! :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

QA, we'll always be here should you need us. Good luck in your future endevours dude. It's been a real slice. 8)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

GOOD VIBRATIONS and EXCITATIONS . :D Make it happen Quentin!!!

Respect, Rick S. -PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Up ya, baby!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

QA we will work together on something new its been a blast meeting you here , and you are very genuine and i like that alot! and very very honest! i wish you best man take care !!

cb
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

WOW, Quentin has a lot to learn about friendship. I haven't noticed or looked this past week, but just looked and saw that he cut ties on FB with me. WOW :shock: :shock: :shock: I didn't do anything to him.In fact, I probably encouraged him the most. I notice that he kept the rest of you. :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: ! FUCK HIM ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Yeah fuck me for wanting for a private personal life. I don't get why some people take something so personal, when in fact it's nothing personal at all.

Go ahead and say whatever you like about me I don't care.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Quentin,

You really don't notice emoticons do you ? It was a joke.

But let's make it clear, you spazzed out once before ,begged me for forgiveness, we talked, I encouraged,you spazz again, I wished you well,yet you lurk here after you said you can't take it anymore? What the fuck is your deal? Are you a glutton for Vinnie punishment ? ALSO, I never once asked you about this well guarded PRIVATE LIFE of yours so what the fuck ?We only talked about your Vinnie comic. It is not anything I will lose sleep over yet your friendship is still welcome.

It is good to see that you haven't left the world of Vinnie that seems to torture your soul. Your "TORTURED ARTIST" drama has been OLD for quite some time now.MY LAST POST- MY ASS !!! LOL

Your persona is quite entertaining and you are incredibly talented. It is time to lose your attitude and ego and just finish a fucking project already. NO MORE EXCUSES. There is a common thread in your lack of business with the big boys and it is YOU. Get a fucking grip already dude !!!

AGAIN, It was a FUCKING JOKE ! Get over yourself and develop a thicker skin and hang out with us and be friendly or be gone like you promised.

XOXO,
Rick _PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Oh yeah- I forgot.-----SUCK ON THAT !!!!

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

WAIT...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dems iz JOKES !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

My leaving here has nothing to do with anyone. And I don't know where you get the tortured artist thing. I didn't ask for the things that happened in life to happen to me, and I deal the best way I can, and sometimes the only way I know how. And in others eyes they see that they're own way. You don't know my life, just like I don't know yours. I have alot of deeper things going concerning loved ones that get me down as it would anyone.

In terms of my projects I'm working my ass off every minute I'm awake to get my work out there. And I've had progress but who cares. And no when it comes to that buisness it's not me. I refused to go under financially just to get a project out. The deal in that buisness is simple, the distribution, and the retailers are taken care of, and get paid , and it's to hell with the creative people, and if they go under then awww too bad... that happens. It's that simple in that buisness. I don't have an attitude, or an ego, I chose to be withdrawn. That may make me weird but not a bad person. I'm not saying your saying I'm a bad person, or anything like that.

This was to be my last post. I promise I won't respond this time. I really do wish you all the best Rick. You still have many chances in your life, and there will be many more blessing come your way. I've never had to many of either in my life, but I've always known when my chances were the last for some things. I'm at a point of no return in my life,and I feel like I have maybe, just maybe one real chance at something real in my life that unlike dreams won't slide through my hands. Many think the way I go about things are absurd and maybe they are. I don't deny it. Thank you all for everything. Sorry I'm a weirdo.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Business is like that- Play the game or sell shoes.

People come and go in everyone's life- through tragedy ,through choice... Take the good things from your encounters.

You've had and will continue to have MANY great chances in your life. You have to quit the "AWWW Party for Quentin" and take your sunglasses off to be able to take full advantage of them.

I'm afraid you may be developing your happiness from another source besides yourself. THAT is dangerous and will eventually leave you disappointed yet again.

WEIRDO ? - That's questionable

UNIQUE ? - ABSOLUTELY !!!

GOD Bless you Quentin, Your pal,

Rick -Poserboy71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

get a fucking room you too .. ;)
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV