Vinnie Bundy

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Vinnie Bundy

Post by poserboy71 »

I've been so close to the fire that I couldn't see the flame. A good friend made this clearer to me tonight. THIS IS SIMPLY MY OPINION THAT I DERIVED FROM WHAT MY FRIEND SAID- It goes like this:

Vinnie has cash and he doesn't need us. He may only enjoy the power of dangling things in front of us and pulling them away. Since he has money ,he has absolutely no incentive or drive to deliver any product or say kind things to the fans that still care.

Maybe Vinnie feels that he cannot live up to or compete against his past glory. Maybe by distancing himself from people, he forgot that a lot of people are kind and loving. I hate the fact that because of how Vinnie was treated by a few people in the rock-n-roll business world,that all the rest of us that care have been made to suffer the consequences from A ONCE GREAT PERSONALITY.

I cannot stand the attitude of some people that have a "FUCK OR BE FUCKED" mentality. Some people should remember the phrase "PAY IT FORWARD". Keep doing the right thing by people and let THAT be your reward. When you expect things from people ,you are setting yourself up for disappointment. I guess all of us at this forum are guilty of expecting Vinnie to make a come back. Promised or not, WE got our own hopes up. WE empowered Vinnie to help us fall and be disappointed.

I believe Vinnie has an incredible vision that NO ONE on this Earth can live up to, NOT EVEN Vinnie HIMSELF. Another friend of mine said that "Vinnie's absolute best is not good enough for Vinnie."

We are only left to speculate and then be chastised by Vinnie through his many screen names. He can't even have the decency to tell us to FUCK OFF . Not even a "Thanks but NO THANKS" statement.

comedic relief:

Maybe he is just like Al Bundy (Ed O'Neill-Youngstown,Ohio native!!!) and prefers to sit on the couch next to Diane with one hand down his pants and the other on his pink Jackson and reminisce about his Kiss/VVI glory days then begrudgingly have sex with the MRS. and wallow in his misery as he begs for death.

back to reality:

Vinnie has got HIS. He doesn't care if he sells one guitar or not. He has the world by the balls but still chooses to juggle his own nuts and act like a victim.Fuck, I thought he wanted to be our victim ? He doesn't care to make friends or fans.( Hey ,dogs are mans best friend anyway.)His dogs and his wife give him the company he wants. If he wanted more of anything , I think he would be more pro-active and kind.

I guess according to Vinnie ,the human race has failed him. Any thoughts?

I still believe that Vinnie will come through. Funnily ,I STILL DO !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Oh, I'm sorry that I forgot to apologize to Vinnie for having an opinion.

Sorry ! xoxo slurp- Poserboy71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hand on his pink Jackson?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

Rick, Couldn't have put it better myself. 'I guess according to Vinnie ,the human race has failed him' What geocentric realm is he living in.
Maybe he should wake up & smell the roses. The world doesn't revolve around his stinky hairy asshole. He is not the is all & end all of everything. Vinnie, life will go on with or without you. Actually he is doing me a favour by not releasing the guitar. I'm saving money. Thanks Vinnie, my family appreciates that you put their interests first over your usual selfish wants. (P.S. Dickhead Vinnie....I NEVER was gonna spend $8000-$14000 on a guitar that has a has-beens signature on it, anyway).....Their are a lot more deserving people who will make the Axe, (the way I want it) & ask a decent days pay for more than decent days work...
This is the war of independence. The revolution will not be heard on a pressing of a new Vinnie Vincent Album (as we all know, it will never see the light of day).

Enjoy your life Vinnie.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.