vinnie suzie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev

vinnie suzie

Post by doublev »

Its still happening on the dv board. more promises. he doesn't realise their is no market for him. he deleted his market.
he also doesn't realise if their was ever a market they will all find out pretty quickly his record with ripping of, lying to, faking, stealing and disrespecting fans. It will never go away, and he does not realise this. his actions and history will stay with him. By deleting his biggest fans as well as stealing from then in the 90s he has ended his career. It can not come back. the only glimmer he has is an apology, but firstly he is not capable, second he is not truthful so it can not be believed and thirdly I think he actually wants to ruin his career .I think he wanted to finish it in the 80s.I think he actually is really enjoying this all.
the most crazy thing is that everyone knows spyder and suzie are him. I have shown the proof of vinnie, then spyder emailing from the same email accont, suzie doesn't even attempt to try and hide the fact and their is ip proof on her. Its basically the sickest story i have known in rock. VV is not big enough to make the headlines so its no problem, but he is just the best guy in the world for loosing his best fans. the sickest thing is he doesn't even care that most of us for 25 years have defended him tooth and nail and spread the word. I truly know that the work we have done posting on pyro's board and onwards has helped vv come back into the light and created an interest and we were so positive. He has lost that now and he will never get that trurst and support back. he is such a waste of time.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Yes, Yes & Yes!!!!
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Spot on my Italian Brother!

Kev
metatron

Post by metatron »

Kev r u an eye-tie too?
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AMEN & Hallelujah. :D :D :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

This is the fact!
Very sad but the truth....he is a poor guy but he wants so!
teej

Post by teej »

Karma is quite evidently in force
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

poserboy71 wrote:AMEN & Hallelujah. :D :D :D
If only he would come clean.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

dont give up on the old boy yet.its like being in a marrige where your always fighting but you still love each other anyways.As for there bieng no market for vinnie I disagree with that.there is always a market,Kiss convetions,european markets,and a million places to sell your music nowadays.the world seems hungry for the 80s nostalgia right now and vinn could make a comfortable living but I dont know if he even owns the rights to his music anymore or if the record company took them when they transfered the contract to slaughter.It is a very sad thing to see vinnie shitting on his fans though......
doublev

Post by doublev »

there is a marker but not a big one. Yes a trickle of kiss fans, shred metal fans and VV fans, but its not enough to sell out theatres or make a million bucks. I 100% am sure Vinnie will never appear live ever again so he has to hope he has a heep of music no one has heard before and it is good quality. I can hardly believe now that he will even put out the music.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

metatron wrote:Kev r u an eye-tie too?
Yes, I'm half Italian. Over the last week I watched the Godfather Trilogy so I'm full of my Italian Self! :D