strange question I found about vinnie....say it aint so..

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
saintandsinner

strange question I found about vinnie....say it aint so..

Post by saintandsinner »

I was digging around online and found this question that was asked on some board.The answer is kind of shocking and may explain some things from the kiss days.Then again it could be totally false but I have heard these rumors before.Dont care either way but was wondering about everyones thouyghts on this...
What is the unethical behavior that Vinnie Vincent was accused of by Gene Simmons?
In: Bands and Recording Artists [Edit categories]
[Improve]
I had heard that Vinnie Vincent was caught in several homosexual situations.
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

heres the link incase you want to look
http://www.answers.com/topic/vinnie-vincent
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

The only unethical things we know that G & P claimed Vinnie did were allegedly selling a fan a guitar at an outrageous price and not signing the band's contract.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Re: strange question I found about vinnie....say it aint so.

Post by metatron »

saintandsinner wrote:I was digging around online and found this question that was asked on some board.The answer is kind of shocking and may explain some things from the kiss days.Then again it could be totally false but I have heard these rumors before.Dont care either way but was wondering about everyones thouyghts on this...
What is the unethical behavior that Vinnie Vincent was accused of by Gene Simmons?
In: Bands and Recording Artists [Edit categories]
[Improve]
I had heard that Vinnie Vincent was caught in several homosexual situations.
Think Gene's taking about P.S :shock:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

saint,
We have heard the homosexual RUMORS before yet there is no foundation for such as fact. Vinnie ,rightfully so, went overboard with the glam look for A FEW MONTHS and has always had a demeanor about his character (soft spoken and calm) that can be mistaken for being effeminate.

All of us love the sense of overkill that Vinnie brings to the table at times. He was one of the few WITH HIS DEGREE OF TALENT to have the balls to do what he did. Other than dressing flashy and being soft-spoken, there is nothing to weigh in the favor of Vinnie being gay. In fact I have always heard that Vinnie was a PUSS-HOUND while on the road. Plus, Vinnie was married and had children. Then married again years later.

If by chance the rumors were true then what does it matter? Homosexuality/Bi-sexuality is not UNETHICAL. It may be unethical to Gene Simmons though. Gene has always been against stars exposing their homosexuality by saying it is CAREER SUICIDE. Maybe that is why Paul's rumored sexuality has been kept so guarded.

As for Paul Stanley, Last December at Kiss' stop in Pittsburgh, I was backstage after the show. Kiss had a white stretch van in the Mellon Arena to take them to either their hotel or airport. Anyway, a really fruity/faggy looking guy that I don't recognize gets into the van at the same time that Thayer and Singer (plus Kiss personnel) get into the van. Five minutes later ,Paul Stanley walks out wearing the GAYEST black fur coat I have ever seen and gets into the van. My point is that there is no PROOF that Paul took a bite out of this fruit cup even though it seemed obvious they were together. Who knows, that guy may have been Singer or Thayer's fling ?

Like I have said before, I love Vinnie and it wouldn't matter if he was gay,Bi,Tri, fat, bald,converted to Judaism,etc... ... just come back HEALTHY !!!

The BIGGEST thing for me is someone's capability for the truth and most importantly ,their sense of family. Everything concerning Vinnie is always going to be a rumor until he addresses them. I hope one day he can trust us to do so.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

I'm with poserboy71, I don't care what VV sexual orientation is. Gene should look at himself. He has stuck his Throbbing Gristle into how many holes? Bet he doesn't even know if they were Male or Female. He should be the last to talk. And how many photos do you see of Gene getting close to Vinnie, bitting him etc. Man, for someone who talks about how many women he's been with, I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a poo puncher. He even titled that piece of shit, (he calls a solo album) ASSHOLE. Cause that's all he can think of....ASS. And for the record I've worn more makeup & girls clothing than the girls I've gone out with (and married) & I LOVE WOMEN. Beleive it or not, you can be Male, Hetero & love the color PINK. (Alotta yummy Pink bits on women)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AMEN and Hallelujah. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I dont care either I am a huge priest fan and dont care what rob does.I also have gay memebrs of my family that includes my sister and my father(yes I said my father).My point of the whole things was that kiss would be that petty to dismiss vinnie for something that trivial and silly....
metatron

Post by metatron »

saintandsinner wrote:I dont care either I am a huge priest fan and dont care what rob does.I also have gay memebrs of my family that includes my sister and my father(yes I said my father).My point of the whole things was that kiss would be that petty to dismiss vinnie for something that trivial and silly....
I meet Rob about two years ago, the coolest. Everyone was so nice except for Scott'No friends' Travis. He was a fucken prick. I asked him about his days in Hawk & about Doug Marks & he just looked at like I was a piece of shit. Everyone else was so nice, but Rob was extra cool. He was going around getting a fun vibe happening, taking photo's. Was very impressed with Halford. He's a true Metal God.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Shame about Scott! I liked his work with Racer X and of course the intro to Painkiller!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:Shame about Scott! I liked his work with Racer X and of course the intro to Painkiller!
Yer i love his work too...he's just a prick of a human being.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

That sucks to hear about Scott since Racer X is one of my faves. You think he would learn how to treat fans by his association with Paul Gilbert.

NEWBEGINNINGS