WHAT THE FUCK Vinnie- "YOU GOT SOME S'PLAININ' TO DO

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

WHAT THE FUCK Vinnie- "YOU GOT SOME S'PLAININ' TO DO

Post by poserboy71 »

So here I am , a 38 year old family man, and I am actually bummed out that a guitar hero of mine from years past POSSIBLY thinks we're all assholes that want to hurt him. I have not seen one person threaten his life ,health, property, family, etc.

In fact , just the contrary.We have voiced concern, caring ,appreciation,and just downright UNCONDITIONAL love . There has only been one instance where a FAN may have shown up at his PRIVATE residence. WHICH IS NOT ACCEPTABLE !! None of us condoned that behavior yet curiousity may have gotten the best of us when we found out there were photos of Vinnie's supposed house.

Like I have said in prior posts, Jake E Lee was living in a trailor park with severe meth-mouth. Edward Van Halen lives in the Hollywood hills and yet he almost succumbed to addictions and his depression. FUCK ME FOR BEING CURIOUS AND GIVING A SHIT ABOUT Vinnie Vincent !!
The funny thing is that I am still not 100% convinced that Vinnie is doing this to us. A twisted joke that I AM PLAYING ON MYSELF !! The sickest thing is that it wouldn't have mattered if we came to THIS BOARD or not . Vinnie,or whoever, has chosen to not offer anything new to THE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T COME HERE. The facts are that we were banned from the old board , ALL OF US WERE JUST ON THIS BOARD AS A TEMPORARY FIX UNTIL THE 'OLD' BOARD RE-OPENED!

I'm trying to make myself believe the whole thing to be a cruel hoax perpetrated by some fucked up individual(s). If Vinnie Cusano is behind this then please just step up (NOT HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME)and make an official statement with your brilliant lawyer standing next to you and say that you don't want fans anymore. WE have had your back for decades (with a few missteps that we OWN )and this is how you choose to treat us ?

If all of this shit is true and MISUNDERSTANDINGS between you and your fans has prevented you from coming out of seclusion,, I honestly wish you the best in life and PRAY for your happiness. Damn, We were so close !!! OR WERE WE ? Please tell us Vinnie-- straight from YOUR mouth !

GOD Bless you and yours, Rick S. -Poserboy71@aol.com
Austintown,Ohio
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71, It's alright Man, first of all, don't worry about all this. I've learnt, you can make people do what you want. They need to go it themselves. Like Gene said, if you have someone drowning, sometimes you gotta cut them loose or else they will take u down with them. Worry about your family, that's important.
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

I don't want to beleive it, and you know what, I won't. Anyone could have hacked into the site and claimed to be Vinnie Vincent.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Lil' Jack Horny wrote:I don't want to beleive it, and you know what, I won't. Anyone could have hacked into the site and claimed to be Vinnie Vincent.
Nobody did that, nobody claimed it was him
He had contact with Dino, Dino is not lying.
VVV

Post by VVV »

:arrow:
Last edited by VVV on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

VVV wrote:Why doesn't he just shut down the old forum? There are no members. There are no posts. What is going on?!?

Why doesn't he come out and make a statement??
Those are good questions. Why does he do anything he does? Why didn't he announce himself to us in the first place? If he didn't do it then I think the chances of a statement now are slim to none.

Of course it would be good if he did, but he probably won't.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Do you want to know the truth ?
He has like ....41 fans,not more ...its as easy as check the memberlist...
now substract all the alternames......
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

To everyone on the board WITH RESPECT,

The easiest thing to do is to lash out. I struggle with it myself because I am just plain HURT.I have "motherfucked' Vinnie a few times under my breath lately, only to realize that I attract more negativity into my own life because of my sourness. I believe that it would benefit EVERYONE to suck it up and be KIND and understanding. Vinnie has OBVIOUSLY experienced a lot of hard times through the years and in recent history and this is the way he DEALS with it -- right or wrong. He FEELS betrayed and doesn't trust MOST people and rightfully so. Between family tragedy and bad career decisions., his emotional plate has overflowed.

I am NOT saying it is appropriate for him to treat anyone like he is treating us, yet, I can actually UNDERSTAND why he feels that way . Please, the name calling makes US as a community look VERY PATHETIC. The best that we can do for a fellow 'CREATURE' , is to teach them through example. Even if he never releases ANYTHING, let us show him and each other that we are caring, forgiving, and kind.That we appreciate his music,miss him, RESPECT him, and MOST IMPORTANTLY ,wish him and his family only the SINCEREST of BLESSINGS.

If someone hurts me once or one thousand times, it will not affect how I treat them. I will continue ,with STRENGTH, to be unwavering with my good will for them when/if our paths happen to cross. I am not TELLING anyone here what to do , ONLY A SUGGESTION. Remember---"Only HURT PEOPLE hurt others." and "Positive ACTIONS trigger Positive REACTIONS."

With humility and Respect, Rick S. Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

im with you !!!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

You're right! I#m with you too
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I'm fricken pissed but that was an excellent post!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, you're a good guy. Hopefully Vinnie reads that and gets some clarity.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Poserboy, sorry.man but this had been happening since the warrior band days. Adam Mitchell will tell you stories, kiss will tell you stories, Michael James Jackson will tell you stories, vvi band members will tell you stories, Richie ranno will tell you stories, chrysalis and enigma will tell you stories, fans buying the boxset will tell you stories, the Swedish kiss expo will tell you stories, la guns will tell you stories, and many many more and its all the same. I was, its not because the back is against the wall. Its something else and it has to do with ethics and sensitivity and honor.
Batman

Post by Batman »

doublev wrote:Poserboy, sorry.man but this had been happening since the warrior band days. Adam Mitchell will tell you stories, kiss will tell you stories, Michael James Jackson will tell you stories, vvi band members will tell you stories, Richie ranno will tell you stories, chrysalis and enigma will tell you stories, fans buying the boxset will tell you stories, the Swedish kiss expo will tell you stories, la guns will tell you stories, and many many more and its all the same. I was, its not because the back is against the wall. Its something else and it has to do with ethics and sensitivity and honor.
Doublev, you might have slightly better memories than me on this one. But who was that 80s "faliure" rockstar guy who gave an interview claiming Dana and Vinnie ripped him of with Let Freedom Rock. He said they were in the same studio as him and discussed ripping it of right in front of him. He was basically bad mouthing every other famous rocker that had made it that interview or something haha. Who was that again?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That was Rik Fox. Dana produced his band or something like that?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:Poserboy, sorry.man but this had been happening since the warrior band days. Adam Mitchell will tell you stories, kiss will tell you stories, Michael James Jackson will tell you stories, vvi band members will tell you stories, Richie ranno will tell you stories, chrysalis and enigma will tell you stories, fans buying the boxset will tell you stories, the Swedish kiss expo will tell you stories, la guns will tell you stories, and many many more and its all the same. I was, its not because the back is against the wall. Its something else and it has to do with ethics and sensitivity and honor.
Understood. I am just saying, "TRY to not let the negativity overcome us to the point of US becoming wicked people". If Vinnie REALLY is as wicked as rumored ,then that is unfortunately HIS problem. Some of those people that you mentioned ALSO have QUESTIONABLE methods of business that have been circulating in rumor mills SO MUCH that they are often mistaken for fact. I say that we ATTEMPT to contact all of those people for an interviews section on this site. Let's build one ,let's ALL try to think of pertinent questions to ask each individual hopefully giving Vinnie Cusano the last word if he will oblige us. There are often more than two sides to a story,let's expose the truth. We owe it to ourselves and HOPEFULLY (pending the result) ,to Vinnie as well. The best thing to end rumors is THE TRUTH !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Batman

Post by Batman »

Genebaby wrote:That was Rik Fox. Dana produced his band or something like that?
Oh yeah! Thanks. I'd love to hear his demo though...
Thinking about how Vinnie feels used by KISS etc (which I do agree with)
He himself has used other peoples material to gain success....if you get what I'm saying? But still....everybody steals and borrows. I'm not against it...it is what makes rock n roll.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Batman wrote:
Genebaby wrote:That was Rik Fox. Dana produced his band or something like that?
Oh yeah! Thanks. I'd love to hear his demo though...
Thinking about how Vinnie feels used by KISS etc (which I do agree with)
He himself has used other peoples material to gain success....if you get what I'm saying? But still....everybody steals and borrows. I'm not against it...it is what makes rock n roll.

I found it...will start new topic!