Ah, Shit. One can dream, can't they?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
metatron

Ah, Shit. One can dream, can't they?

Post by metatron »

Imagine this....KISS Creatures of the Night/Lick it up (with Creatures Costumes & Make up...& Eric Carr of course) World Tour. & VV is playing this guitar. The Ankh Warrior & the 'Rise of the Phoenix' Wayne Charvel guitar.

85 Wayne Charvel USA Phoenix Custom Electric Guitar w/OHSC & Signed Book

http://www.ebay.com/itm/85-Wayne-Charve ... 4d01448892

'Welcome to Musicdungeon. You are bidding on an exciting piece. This is the '85 Wayne Charvel Custom Phoenix electric guitar. 25.5" scale. 1.72" nut width. 9 lbs. This is an incredible one-of-a-kind piece of Wayne Charvel history. In 1985, Wayne teamed up with famous artist Jim O'Connor- the result was this masterpiece. Jim O'Connor has airbrushed guitars for virtually every big name in 80's guitar. Every time you look at the back of the Phoenix, you find a new little piece of the painting you haven't seen before. The front is also a masterpiece- with the body, headstock, and finish coming together to create an incredible Phoenix rising with the corresponding 'phoenix' fretboard inlays. There are fiber optics which used to light up the guitar with pickup switches- the source has been disconnected at some point(pic) but the optics are still in the guitar. Outside of the incredible looks of this beauty-this is a monster player. 3 EMG USA pickups produce everything from sparkling cleans to raging sustain- and everything in between. The Kahler USA tremolo is as smooth as you remember it to be- always coming back in tune. The neck here is super thing with a C profile- the perfect 80's player. This guitar is in excellent condition- a few small marks. This is your chance to get your hands on an incredible collector piece- the one-off Charvel/O'Connor Phoenix. A must-have for any Charvel lover. This includes the original hardshell case and signed Custom Guitar Shop book. This is a no reserve auction- don't pass it by!'

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Re: Ah, Shit. One can dream, can't they?

Post by metatron »

Hey, the postage for it is Ok, $234.50 USPS Express Mail International :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The back of the guitar kinda says,"The Spaceman is DEAD".
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote:The back of the guitar kinda says,"The Spaceman is DEAD".
Indeed it does! Indeeed it does! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

yes the Ankh Warrior plays this guitar during his solo then is surrounded by a ring of fire then flies up to the roof while shredding like at the end of Animal... and then...

ok I'll stop now...
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

[youtube][/youtube]
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

PinkWiz wrote:yes the Ankh Warrior plays this guitar during his solo then is surrounded by a ring of fire then flies up to the roof while shredding like at the end of Animal... and then...

ok I'll stop now...
No. No. please I want to hear more.
Does that ring of fire then lift itself off the ground & Starchild Paul leaps through it like at the end of 'Heaven's on Fire'
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

No unfortunately Vinnie starts extending his solos onstage and the ring of fire burns out each night before Paul can use it... :P
metatron

Post by metatron »

Darn you VV, you've done it again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

I hate when eBay descriptions say "you are bidding on" - no I'm not I'm only looking!
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Holy shit that is one HELL of a guitar. Love it and I want to see that story in action that would have been one hell of a show :twisted:
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
metatron

Post by metatron »

poserboy71 wrote:The back of the guitar kinda says,"The Spaceman is DEAD".

Spaceman dead, Phoenix rising the Ankh from the ashes(to ashes). Rings of Fire. The Chordettes :o :o :o . This is scaring the b'Jesus out of me. I fear the prophecy make some to fruition. (well, one can hope anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:..Oh not the spaceman thing...Maybe means brain dead :shock: )

[youtube][/youtube]