Vinnie's Legal advice

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Vinnie's Legal advice

Post by Genebaby »

Does Vinnie really have a lawyer guys?

This, from the DoubleV board seems to have been written by someone with very little understanding of legal terms and definitions or am I way off?
THE FORMER MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM WAS TERMINATED AND DELETED FROM THIS FORUM FOR MISCONDUCT. FURTHER, ANY ATTEMPT BY THIS INDIVIDUAL, OR ANY INDIVIDUAL TO CAUSE HARM OR INJURY TO THE NAME OR PERSON KNOWN AS VINNIE VINCENT OR ANY INDIVIDUAL RELATED THERETO IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; PHYSICAL HARM OR HARM AND/OR DISTRESS RESULTING FROM DEFAMATION, SLANDER OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, WHETHER THROUGH THE USE OF A COMPUTER, BY PUBLIC DISSEMINATION, PUBLICATION, INTERNET, PRINT, OR THROUGH ANY PRIVATE OR MEDIA OUTLET, INCLUDING ANY FORUMS, DISCUSSION GROUPS, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, TWITTER, MESSAGE BOARDS, AD INFINITUM, OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE MET WITH LEGAL ACTION AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Sounds like a lot of mumbo jumob from someone who wants to scare people who don't know better.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

He doesn't understand the legality of FREE SPEECH!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This part cracks me up the most:
OR ANY INDIVIDUAL TO CAUSE HARM OR INJURY TO THE NAME OR PERSON KNOWN AS VINNIE VINCENT
Hell, Vinnie bet start running, he should be suing himself!!

Let's see now, total fuck ups at Expos, screwing over people he had contracts with.

The box set, failing do deliver on a large scale, no refunds.

Hmmm...so who has done the most damage to "the person known as Vinnie Vincent"?.....

Answer.......Vinnie Vincent!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

That is "spot on" Vic!
birnie

Post by birnie »

Even managed to get the word Invasion in there! Good work :roll:
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

It's just crap intended to sound legal but is poorly written and also littered with mistakes that anyone with a legal background (and good schooling to get there) would never put in. Almost as if it's been written by someone who's been exposed to legal terms out of necessity, paid some attention to them enough to pick up some if the style, but that's all. Maybe someone who's lost some court cases for example.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hmmmm.....I wonder who that could be?...... :roll:
doublev

Post by doublev »

he thinks if you mention his name or even think of his name - its causing him personal harm or slandering him.
He has no perspective on fans or being a rock star. He has no idea how to treat fans and he has no ethics when it comes to what he will take or rip off or lie to them. He has no idea how much a laughing stock he is with all these promises of things just around the corner.
What is sad is all of us wanted nothing more than this to happen. Nothing more than VV to be cool. We were the last fans . Thousands already learnt their lessons and fled years ago. But we stayed around. We deflected the truth that was be presented to us about the b.s. and lies that happened in the past. We hung around because of the music and because we know deep down that Vinnie is a good guy who just spews out the wrong shit from time to time like most of us at some stage, but when the longest fans who stuck with him get treated like we are mosquitos in his bedroom at night. People he never took the time to consider had stuck through thick and thin, and people who will never go away and people who absoultly love his music. Then this is behaviour of a low IQ stupid man or someone who is not in the correct frame of mind.
Deep down surely this is not the way he wants to act, but it seems like he can not help himself. Legal threats are also for losers. Remember we are lead to believe this mysterious SPyder is offering the threats. Well Spyder we know who you are, but this is directed at the user Spyder and not Vinnie. Spyder - YOU ARE ONE FUCKED UP DERANGED NUT! SUE ME SPYDERMAN!!!

He has a history of legal harassment , everyone knows he sues at the drop of a hat and look where thats got him.

Why not sue your fans for listening to his music. I am sure he would love to ban us all from listening to his music if he could and sue us for listenign to something he copyrighted.

If he wants really punishment he should come to my house and listen to me play guitar turned up full.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well said Dino. Clearly there is an underlying issue here.

The sad state of affairs at the "Vinnie Camp" is that we get legal threats and more promises of music that could have been out 15 years ago, so should be ready, but it's not.

I think during the last court proceedings Vinnie fired his lawyer and began representing himself, who does that!!!!!
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

maybe an 80,00.00 debt to kiss will settle him down a bit.somehow I doubt it.seems like vinn likes to hurt himself more than anyone.I have heard stories that paul and gene were ready to drop any debts thats that vinn might owe them if he just stopped suing them but he continued to press more lawsuits and now It has really bitten him in his disappeared/hiding ass.I have never seen a guy work harder at alienating his fans more than vinn.witht the way 80s bands are making alot of money lately due to the resurgence of old school metal this guy is an idot to not try to cash in on this.Hell bands that cant sell out clubs here go to japan and fill budokan hall.Im sure if he put his head in his career and not up his ass he would have deals with jackson again and another record contract.Its sad I love vinn but he is probably a skinny,bald,recluse living somewhere in Connecticut hiding from creditors and everyone who cares about him.Yet I still have hope for the old boy....
ankh

Post by ankh »

you're wrong, he lives around Smyrne, near Nashville Tenessee :wink:

just kidding! :lol:

btw, just to be clear,the info about that little city is public knowledge....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Most of us know where Vinnie lives. It is public knowledge and we do not condone people going there uninvited. :D
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

To bad he doesnt live near a recording studio....... :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Through the fence and across the yard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

his legs must be broke then,or maybe his bank account Who Knows... :twisted:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

We'll carry him over.

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

be careful he might try to sell you something he never used and then sue you for injuring him while you lifted him up to carry him... :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie wouldn't do that to me. I'm bigger than him. :twisted: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

I tease but I love vin,I think aliens stole him,or maybe kiss sent out some army members to take him out... :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kiss isn't that stupid. Or are they?

NEWBEGINNINGS
saintandsinner

Post by saintandsinner »

poserboy71 wrote:Kiss isn't that stupid. Or are they?
you really had to ask...... :lol: