Suzie-Q.ROCKS

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Suzie-Q.ROCKS

Post by poserboy71 »

For this person to come over here ,start an account,bitch us out, then say they are going BACK to the other board only proves that something is FISHY for it is a well known fact that once someone signs up here,their status at the other board goes bye-bye.

Calgon take me away,

THE Poserboy
Last edited by poserboy71 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Agreed 100%
The DoubleV board is doing nothing but looking at the member list here and deleting any member who happens to be a member here and there with the exception of Susie Q. If the Double V Board was reading the posts they would find that the majority of us are quite friendly and all of us are great Vinnie Fans.
metatron

Post by metatron »

:evil: This is a shout out to the likes of susie.q-rocks, Stacy Q(two of hearts), what ever your name is? Who ever u r. You want to talk friggin loyalty. What do you carrying torch for VV since 1996. Do you realise we are in the year 2010. That a long time between drinks pal. No a peep out of the guy. What do you call people spending their hard earned ca$h for box sets that they never received. And not being pissed off about it (as you can read on this forum). Listen champ, loyalty is a two way street. And a lot of people have been more than loyal. These people on the forum want something. A little hope. But what do we get. We get booted out of a forum that was set up in his honour. Yes these people want to know about Vinnies life, what going on. That's human nature to be curious. Don't think anyone means Vinnie harm. If your a celebrity, you need to expect that behaviour. Also Vinnie Vincent is a brand, like Jackson guitars, like Apple computers. If Jackson started making sh!t products, people would eventually turn away. Doesn't matter how loyal you are. If a brand starts giving you crap, the consumer will at some point stop supporting that brand. No one has done this as of yet to Vinnie Vincent. How you like those bananas, yeh!. Also b4 you go off crying to your mommy. I know a lot of shit has happen to the man, but a lot of shit happens to everyone. This is life. Life is complicated & messy. Other artists have been in similar situation & still been able to make a decent living. Take Steve Stevens (I love Steve Stevens by the way) Why do I love Steve? Cause he has always had his mug out there doing stuff. Keeping the brand Steve Stevens rolling. Steve is the Perpetual Burn. The guy has done so much & yes he had/has an extreme image. Just check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Stevens to see for yourself what & who he has played & recorded with. He even won a Grammy in 1987 for his performance on the Top Gun soundtrack. The guy is a guitar machine. I pick Steve cause their is a KISS/Vinnie Vincent link here. Steve Stevens & Vinnie Vincent both are credited on the Peter Criss - Let Me Rock You (1982) album. Also cause they both sort of repeat their first name in their surname (LOL!!!). Vinnie Vincent could have been like Steve Stevens. Could have played & recorded on numerous albums, with countless artists. Could have been a house hold name for guitarist. Then people like me, wouldn't have to go into battle when his name comes up in conversation about great guitarists. I wouldn't have to explain myself, because the proof in the puddling would be there. His works would speck for themselves. Instead of wasting all his time & effort suing those two masked clowns, he should have been playing music. He would have been rich, for filled & happy. Instead all I hear is the sound of bankruptcy. Very sad, knowing it didn't have to be this way. Waste of talent. :(
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

Interesting of you to mention Steve Stevens, I have yet to buy Vince Neils "Exposed" as well as The Atomic Playboys, but I remember my father describing Steve Stevens as "making these crazy sounds" on the old Billy Idol records.
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Slayer

Susie Q Rocks

Post by Slayer »

Not much here but I don't know how many have seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/suzieQrocks1
poserboy71

Re: Susie Q Rocks

Post by poserboy71 »

Slayer wrote:Not much here but I don't know how many have seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/suzieQrocks1
Thanks Slayer,I wasn't aware of that.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS