vinnie on vdog

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

vinnie on vdog

Post by doublev2 »

from vinnie's forum about our own vdog
Former Member “Chris Slater” aka “Guitarman” aka “Mulder” aka “Vee2407” has now assumed another Username: “Vdog.” For a quick recap of recent events:

1. Guitarman was called out for lying about his sharing of information on other forums 2. After Vinnie confronted him, Guitarman admitted his involvement with KISSFAQ (as Mulder) but failed to mention he was a Member of the HateGroup (as Vee2407) and actually denied he ever posted there 3. Guitarman suddenly deleted all of his posts in this thread 4. When confronted with the truth of his involvement and given the chance to redeem himself, Guitarman abruptly logged off the forum 5. Guitarman was booted from the forum after his grace period 6. About an hour later Guitarman tried to log into the fourm and was denied access 7. About 4-1/2 hours later Guitarman emailed Spyder to say hi, asking for help to log in 8. After not receiving an answer from Spyder, about 3 hours later Guitarman rejoined the HateForum under the new username “Vdog” asking the Haters to take him back 9. Guitarman says to the Haters that if his account has been deleted “fuck you”

Chris Slater was called out for lying and was booted for continuing the lie and not coming clean. Chris did not actively resign from this forum, but was rejected. As is typical of other former members who got the Boot, Chris is now seeking refuge with the very people he professes to loath and despise. This is a prime example of why honesty and integrity is so very important here and once the trust is broken, it’s broken and will never be repaird. I will never cease rooting out the moles in order to protect Vinnie and this forum from the likes of Chris Slater, Dino, Vic Radacic, Chris Czynszak, Rick Schobel, etc. The list goes on.

The following proof speaks for itself. ________________________________________ From: "vvirtual.user@cox.net" <vvirtual.user@cox.net> To: chrisslater211@btinternet.com Sent: Saturday, 23 July, 2011 12:16:07Subject: DOUBLE V FORUM - THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AND OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM. YOU MUST SIGN UP AND LOG IN TO READ. AN EXCLUSIVE FOR MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD -Forgot Your Password?

Hello Guitarman

You received this message from DOUBLE V FORUM - THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AND OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM. YOU MUST SIGN UP AND LOG IN TO READ. AN EXCLUSIVE FOR MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD because you have completed the First Step on the "Forgot Your Password?" page.

Please click on the link below to proceed to the next step.

http://doublev.forumco.com/password.asp? pwkey=5811bzwb0iz71ht45o31773t5wbmxey0

If you did not forget your password and received this e-mail in error, then you can just disregard/delete this e-mail, no further action is necessary.

Date: Saturday, July 23, 2011 4:51 AM To: vvirtual.user@cox.net

Subject: Re: DOUBLE V FORUM - THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AND OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM. YOU MUST SIGN UP AND LOG IN TO READ. AN EXCLUSIVE FOR MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD - Forgot Your Password? Hi, I stopped by this morning to say hi and couldn't log in. Help ?

THIS IS GUITARMAN’S POST TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE HATE GROUP WHERE HE AGAIN SEEKS SHELTER AFTER GETTING THE BOOT FOR LYING TO ALL OF US HERE. INTERESTINGLY, AS OF RIGHT NOW GUITARMAN HAS RECEIVED NO RESPONSE FROM HIS WOULD-BE BROTHERS: VEE2407 aka Vdog Say hello and introduce yourself here Post a reply

1 post • Page 1 of 1 VEE2407 aka Vdog by Vdog » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 am [Sat. 7/23/11; 8:00 am]Couldn't log in under my username of VEE2407. Anyway I want to say hi again. Obviously I never posted on your board after signing up. The reason being mainly that as I have defended Vinnie against some of the more silly false rumors over the years and got into it with probably quite a few of you on other forums over what I've seen posted, I genuinely wanted to give the man a chance to do something that we could one day all enjoy. I thought I'd approach the situation from the standpoint of a fresh start. I'm going to post my experience of my time spent around virtual Vinnie, but first...........a question ?

Am I the first person to actively resign from his forum ?

Anyway, I'm going to post in your main section (unless you had banned me, in which case....fuck you) and let you know my feelings about what is really going on at his forum as someone who has been on there since it opened. The reason I have decided to do this is really because of what I'd like to call "bad faith actions" on the part of Vinnie Vincent toward myself. I'm a straight talking guy, I cannot be silenced or bullied into walking anyone else's line but my own. I'm only cool with cool people and sadly I DO strongly believe in revenge on people who cross me. Lay down with dogs........you get up with fleas. Well I gotta take a bath. Be back tomorrow. Toodles

Chris Vdog

****** Bite that, Jerkoff.

Spyder

Google AdSense

USA Mountain View

Angel Advanced Member

USA 561 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 : 2:27:51 PM

Angel Advanced Member

USA 561 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 : 2:29:49 PM

I need a limeade to put out my temper right now ...

What gall he has!!!

Spyder, thank you for taking care of things and protecting Vinnie!

Better we found out now than later ...

Tara_VV Advanced Member

Argentina 954 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 : 2:50:05 PM

spyder , good job!

Angel Advanced Member

USA 561 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 : 3:45:53 PM

Mi hermanitas (my sisters) Sandrita y Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrria Lucia, can you please take care of the drinks for tonight's feast?

We'll need a few of this and a few of that ... Please take care of Vinnie ... I have a good feeling, you will know what is needed ... and ... a few limeades for the non drinkers please ...

Thank you!

Edited by - Angel on 07/23/2011 3:46:07 PM

Tara_VV Advanced Member

Argentina 954 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2011 : 3:52:48 PM

Obviously my sister! We prepare what he likes the "warrior." Stay calm! " Obviamente mi hermana!nosotras prepararemos lo que le gusta el "guerrero". Mantenga la calma! "

Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Send Topic to a Friend Printer Friendly Jump To: Select Forum

Quick Reply Message:

* HTML is OFF * Forum Code is ON

Include Signature

Submit Reply Preview Reply Reset Form

DOUBLE V FORUM - THE ONLY AUTHORIZED AND OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT FAN FORUM. YOU MUST SIGN UP AND LOG IN TO READ. AN EXCLUSIVE FOR MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD © doublev

This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000

Powered by ForumCo 2000-2008 TOS - AUP - URA - Privacy Policy ForumCo Free Blogs and Galleries Signup for a free forum or Go Banner Free
Bye Bye
doublev2

Re: vinnie on vdog

Post by doublev2 »

THERE IS A "HATE GROUP SPY" AMONGST US. WHO IS IT?
I'm very confused... New Topic Reply to Topic
Send Topic to a Friend
Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Topic
Page: of 2

Guitarman

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 09:53:50 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
Hi Vinnie & Spyder

Huh Where has this come from ?

My name is Chris and I live in York in England. You can see from my email address that my service provider is British Telecom, I don't know what I can say to this accusation. I have actively supported Vinnie for many years on Kiss message boards, often at the expense of great ridicule. As far as this hate forum goes, I have never posted on that board and never would, I've made the reasons for that very clear on here. The only "report" I ever gave to anyone was a message I posted on a Kiss forum where I posted what a positive experience my first week or 2 on Vinnie's new forum had been. I did this to show something positive about Vinnie, I said how had been very kind in answering our questions. This is on a Kiss board, not any other.

I'm happy to talk to anyone here about any questions they may have on this accusation. More than anything I would like to know how my name has become embroiled with these people I have defended Vinnie to for so many years. It's truly saddening to me to log in today and find this message. I consider myself to be a man of integrity and there is no way I would come here & express my deepest admiration for Vinnie & his work, then go and betray myself or Vinnie by feeding those people. Over the years I have quashed rumor, defended and dispelled false stories.

Anyway, I've rambled because this has upset me. Let me know if there is anything I can do, anything you'd like me to answer
Edited by - Guitarman on 07/22/2011 10:15:07 AM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

3713 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 10:44:49 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:Originally posted by Guitarman

Hi Vinnie & Spyder

My name is Chris and I live in York in England. You can see from my email address that my service provider is British Telecom, I don't know what I can say to this accusation. I have actively supported Vinnie for many years on Kiss message boards, often at the expense of great ridicule. As far as this hate forum goes, I have never posted on that board and never would, I've made the reasons for that very clear on here. The only "report" I ever gave to anyone was a message I posted on a Kiss forum where I posted what a positive experience my first week or 2 on Vinnie's new forum had been. I did this to show something positive about Vinnie, I said how had been very kind in answering our questions. This is on a Kiss board, not any other.

I'm happy to talk to anyone here about any questions they may have on this accusation. More than anything I would like to know how my name has become embroiled with these people I have defended Vinnie to for so many years. It's truly saddening to me to log in today and find this message. I consider myself to be a man of integrity and there is no way I would come here & express my deepest admiration for Vinnie & his work, then go and betray myself or Vinnie by feeding those people. Over the years I have quashed rumor, defended and dispelled false stories.

Anyway, I've rambled because this has upset me. Let me know if there is anything I can do, anything you'd like me to answer

Dear Chris, thank you for your message which appears genuine.
I am informed by confidants of what goes on where and when. The name "GUITARMAN" and the name "mulder" are connected. The following is a quote a confidant sent me from the hate group:

"our friend Mulder from kissfaq is real and passing info from his guitarman account to kissfaq"

If this is YOU, please explain. If not, do you know who it is?

As many of you know, I have said that I decided to keep this forum intimate, personal and small, even though there is a list of many pending members that are waiting to get in. My apprehension to admit them is that there will no doubt be "haters" who will infiltrate this place of apparent honesty and integrity.I am trying to avoid this.

I am not on trial nor am I a professional deponent manufactured by these idiots who have nothing better to do than to invent stories in order to level accusation after another at me day and night in order to force me to defend this crap. If anyone here is looking for that sordid entertainment - they can leave here now.

One reason so many have been locked out of this forum is because of that very reason. Once they are locked out of this Official forum, they wilol not get back in. They know this so they bring their disgruntled and rejected egos fueled by their hate driven agendas to virgin places where they can post and spread their filth and hatred. I have always given my respect and hand to anyone who is honest and good at heart - and because I believe in extending myself to those deserving, I always will.

I try to stay above this ignorance but it never ends. It's a daily diet of hatred and rumor, innuendo, accusations, theories, fabrications, and slander. It has now been fabricated by this "ilk" is that all of you here in this forum are really Vinnie talking to "himself."

At the end of the day, these sad people hurt themselves. They live in denial, and ignorance. Living with hatred is a full time job. In my opinion, it's easier to offer love and respect to another who appreciates your gift. These emotionally troubled individuals need to find better ways to entertain themselves than to resurrect monuments to their own hatred to compensate for being rejected by Vinnie Vincent or admission to this very special place.

My intention and hope is that I will be able to keep it special for the good people that are here.

All I ask is that if there is anyone here who is such an individual that they be upfront and honest about who they are and what their intent or agenda is.

With that said, please forward any information you may have that can keep this forum clean. Thank you, VV
Go to Top of Page

Spyder

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 10:52:37 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
According to the HateGroup there are "several" who access this forum. How is it they know of and speak of "Vinnie's Angels"? Anyone who knows should expose the moles now Spyder
Go to Top of Page

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

3713 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:01:06 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
Also let it be known, that I, Vinnie Vincent am not Spyder nor is Spyder "Vinnie Vincent."

I, Vinnie Vincent do not post messages under the name of "SuzieQ" nor any other invented "usernames" accused of by these !@#$%^&*()_+.

I don't need to spy on groups. I have never visited a forum regarding my name, but if I do or would I can assure you that I have every intention of making it known to these !@#$$%^& that VINNIE VINCENT is here. Unlike these cowards, Vinnie Vincent does not hide behind any "username."

They will know if I am there - I can assure you.

If that is not good enuf 4 any of you then live with it or leave.

If u decide 2 leave, say your goodbyes now, so they will respected by all who reside here.

VV
Go to Top of Page

Spyder

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:26:48 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
I will be reviewing Profiles tomorrow and anyone who has not provided a complete Profile will be booted. Most of you are good, but there are some who are not, including "gypsygypsy" and a few others I'm aware of. Lets not forget who we're here for and why we're here. Our host has been most generous with his time and his grace. Everyone needs to keep is safe, fun and friendly, but most of all, keep it honest and truthful. Spyder
Go to Top of Page

Tara_VV
Advanced Member

Argentina
907 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:29:57 AM Show Profile Visit Tara_VV's Homepage Reply with Quote
I'm glad to hear that , spyder! I congratulate you!
Go to Top of Page

vvjunkie
Average Member

USA
168 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:34:08 AM Show Profile Email Poster Visit vvjunkie's Homepage Send vvjunkie a Yahoo! Message Reply with Quote
Vinnie,

It saddened me to hear how these people have made you upset. It makes me think how people can be so cruel to such a person so kind you have always been such a loving person to us that they would do this to you my love. There was this one person who claims he is you on facebook nut I know who the teal vinnie is you had let us know that this is the only place that you are on and that of your youtube page. And this is the only place I come to to be among friends. I respect you as a person and the talent that you give us. Everyone here that is being someone they are not please come forward show yourself so we can continue to uplift our Vinnie and let him feel the real love from his truer fans.
I am the vinnie vincent junkie
Go to Top of Page

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

3713 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:35:57 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
Thank you Tina, Of course it hurts, but that is what this "ilk" wants. That is OK with me, it's alright to hurt sometime. I try to bring good feelings to good people. The point is to "stop" anyone from hurting you. Another day in the life of a warrior.
Vinnie
Go to Top of Page

Guitarman

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:37:28 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:Originally posted by doublev

Hi Vinnie & Spyder

I am informed by confidants of what goes on where and when. The name "GUITARMAN" and the name "mulder" are connected. The following is a quote a confidant sent me from the hate group:

"our friend Mulder from kissfaq is real and passing info from his guitarman account to kissfaq"

As many of you know, I have said that I decided to keep this forum intimate, personal and small, even though there is a list of many pending members that are waiting to get in. My apprehension is that there will no doubt be "haters" who will infiltrate this place of apparent honesty and integrity.I am trying to avoid this.

I am not on trial nor am I a professional deponent manufactured by these idiots who have nothing better to do than to invent stories in order to level accusation after another at me day and night in order to force me to defend this crap. If anyone here is looking for that sordid entertainment - they can leave here now.

One reason so many have been locked out of this forum is becasue of that very reason. Once they are locked out of this Official forum, they bring their disgruntled and rejected egos fueled by their hate driven agendas to virgin places where they can post and spread their filth and hatred. I have always given my respect and hand to anyone who is honest and good at heart and I always will.

I try to stay above this ignorance but it never ends. It's a daily diet of hatred and rumor, innuendo, accusations, theories, fabrications, and slander. It has now been fabriacgted that all of you here in this forum are really Vinnie talking to "himself."

At the end of the day, these sad people hurt themselves. Living with hatred is a full time job. In my opinion, it's easier to offer love and respect another who appreciates your gift. These emotionally troubled individuals need to find better ways to entertain themselves than to resurrect monuments to their hatred to compensate for being rejected admission to this very special place.

My intention and hopes is that I will be able to keep it special for the good people that are here.

All I ask is that if there is anyone here who is such an individual that they be upfront and honest about who they are and what their intent is.

With that said, please forward any information you may have that can keep this forum clean. Thank you, VV

Vinnie, I totally understand you being very wary of people given the nonsense that has been posted, believe me I've heard it all. What I would say to you is that as someone that has publicly straightened a lot of their silly stories & BS out publicly on the Kiss FAQ and other places where I've seen it, this has made me a target. Only 2 weeks ago one of the members of the "fan" forum signed up at the KISSFAQ purely to have a go at me after he'd read me defending your decision to wipe the board clean. He was very angry that I said Dino hosted a stalker forum and that I would have booted him myself. They have seen me wipe the floor with their nonsense so many times that this just seems like their way of getting at me. Well now they have my name.

The simple answer is Yes, I am Mulder on the FAQ and these people don't get to post their rubbish about you unchallenged on there anymore because of me. This attack against me has come after I revealed on an FAQ thread that I was Chris on this forum about a week ago. There was debate on the FAQ over the backing vocals on Lick It Up. I asked you on here and then posted on the FAQ that you had confirmed it was indeed you, adding that I was Chris aka Guitarman on here. You may remember me asking that question on here which you kindly answered. Now that's hardly a "report," but it shows where they have got the connection between my username here & at the FAQ, & real name. The only other reference to this forum I made at the FAQ is the thread I started to let everyone know my positive experience here. I thought it was a nice thing to do because news has only been negative for years, mainly because it comes from those idiots who are attacking us.

They're trying to anger you, now they're using me to do it. They would like nothing more than to see you close this forum or kick everyone out so they can say "see, we told you."

There is no duplicity in my presence here. I am Mulder on the FAQ, my name IS Chris Slater and I will continue to dispel their garbage stories elsewhere.

Edited by - Guitarman on 07/22/2011 11:40:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

3713 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:41:31 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote

Hi Vinnie & Spyder

As many of you know, I have said that I decided to keep this forum intimate, personal and small, even though there is a list of many pending members that are waiting to get in. My apprehension is that there will no doubt be "haters" who will infiltrate this place of apparent honesty and integrity.I am trying to avoid this.

One reason so many have been locked out of this forum is becasue of that very reason. Once they are locked out of this Official forum, they bring their disgruntled and rejected egos fueled by their hate driven agendas to virgin places where they can post and spread their filth and hatred. I have always given my respect and hand to anyone who is honest and good at heart and I always will.

I try to stay above this ignorance but it never ends. It's a daily diet of hatred and rumor, innuendo, accusations, theories, fabrications, and slander. It has now been fabriacgted that all of you here in this forum are really Vinnie talking to "himself."

At the end of the day, these sad people hurt themselves. Living with hatred is a full time job. In my opinion, it's easier to offer love and respect another who appreciates your gift. These emotionally troubled individuals need to find better ways to entertain themselves than to resurrect monuments to their hatred to compensate for being rejected admission to this very special place.

My intention and hopes is that I will be able to keep it special for the good people that are here.

All I ask is that if there is anyone here who is such an individual that they be upfront and honest about who they are and what their intent is.

Vinnie, I totally understand you being very wary of people given the nonsense that has been posted, believe me I've heard it all. What I would say to you is that as someone that has publicly straightened a lot of their silly stories & BS out publicly on the Kiss FAQ and other places where I've seen it, this has made me a target. Only 2 weeks ago one of the members of the "fan" forum signed up at the KISSFAQ purely to have a go at me after he'd read me defending your decision to wipe the board clean. He was very angry that I said Dino hosted a stalker forum and that I would have booted him myself. They have seen me wipe the floor with their nonsense so many times that this just seems like their way of getting at me. Well now they have my name.

The simple answer is Yes, I am Mulder on the FAQ and these people don't get to post their rubbish about you unchallenged on there anymore because of me. This attack against me has come after I revealed on an FAQ thread that I was Chris on this forum about a week ago. There was debate on the FAQ over the backing vocals on Lick It Up. I asked you on here and then posted on the FAQ that you had confirmed it was indeed you, adding that I was Chris aka Guitarman on here. You may remember me asking that question on here which you kindly answered. Now that's hardly a "report," but it shows where they have got the connection between my username here & at the FAQ, & real name. The only other reference to this forum I made at the FAQ is the thread I started to let everyone know my positive experience here. I thought it was a nice thing to do because news has only been negative for years, mainly because it comes from those idiots who are attacking us.

They're trying to anger you, now they're using me to do it. They would like nothing more than to see you close this forum or kick everyone out so they can say "see, we told you."

There is no duplicity in my presence here. I am Mulder on the FAQ, my name IS Chris Slater and I will continue to dispel their garbage stories elsewhere.

Dear Chris, thank U 4 your honesty. It means alot. As many of U know the name you mentioned with a "D" has been given the boot by me for this exact reason. I and many of U know to what lengths this sad little man has gone because of his rejection.

I Thank u again, U have my respect. VV
Go to Top of Page

so42gob4dawn

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:46:45 AM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
I feel like I've upset you, Vinnie, with what I said in the riverlioness thread last night. I'm sorry. I thought you already knew.
Go to Top of Page

XR73

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 11:47:43 AM Show Profile Reply with Quote
It's really unfortunate that you have to deal with this kinda crap from people (re: haters on other forums) Yes, they really do need to get a life. Well, for us folks here who aren't into playing those hate games, we really do appreciate hearing from you first-hand about music,life, etc. Try not to let all of this negativity discourage you. There are always some bad apples in the bunch, but there are a lot of loyal, good folks here as well that truly wish you well and are interested in the music, not hate.
Edited by - XR73 on 07/22/2011 11:52:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Spyder

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 12:02:38 PM Show Profile Reply with Quote
Chris (Guitarman)I commend you for defending VV and this forum on KISSFAQ, just as riverlioness fought off another booted member of this forum, jesterandjeff, on YouTube. This is something all of you should feel, which is a responsibility to defend and protect your host and the new friends all of you have made here.

What should not happen however, is a carrying of information from this forum to other places. I'm sure your ultimate intention was good, however all of you should know by now that any information, stories, or other personal information Vinnie choses to share with you guys is for you guys only. If he wanted to answer the questions of KISSFAQ or any other forum, he would do so, but he does not.

Again, Vinnie has reached out to a select group of fans, which is all of you, and that privilege can be very shortlived. Please respect the privacy and intimacy of this forum. Spyder
Go to Top of Page

so42gob4dawn

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 12:11:27 PM Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote

Thank you Tina, Of course it hurts, but that is what this "ilk" wants. That is OK with me, it's alright to hurt sometime. I try to bring good feelings to good people.
Vinnie

You shouldn't have to hurt just because that's what someone else wants to see to satisfy their twisted ego, but it happens sometimes and we can't always help what we feel. I'm sorry it is causing you pain and I wish to lend you the strength to overcome the pain. You do bring good feelings to people both with your musical past and your presence here. It's small acts of genuine kindness that keep the world going, hoping, striving, achieving, when any time you turn on the computer, television or radio you get bombarded with news of everything that has gone wrong overnight.
Go to Top of Page

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

3713 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 12:14:07 PM Show Profile Reply with Quote
Dear Sharon, As always, thank you for your presence here, it brings everone together for the right reasons. Love, VV
Go to Top of Page

Tara_VV
Advanced Member

Argentina
907 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 12:14:30 PM Show Profile Visit Tara_VV's Homepage Reply with Quote
Perfect, spyder ,going to refer to it should not be counted what happens here,only for what we are lucky to be next to the "master" ..

We should feel safe in this place .. an unpleasant times these events occur that make us ill

Who does not know how to be "faithful" to be deleted!
Go to Top of Page

XR73

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 12:19:47 PM Show Profile Reply with Quote
What happens in the Double V Forum, Stays in the Double V Forum....
Go to Top of Page

doublev
Forum Admin/Owner

3713 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2011 : 12:23:41 PM Show Profile Reply with Quote
Dear beautiful Sandra, You are good at heart and spirit. Thank you for bringing your light to everyone here. Love Vinnie Vincent

Caro bela Sandra Você é bom de coração e espírito. Obrigado por trazer a sua luz para todos aqui Amor Vinnie Vincent
Go to Top of Page
Bye Bye
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Love,Love,Love...all you need is Love :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building

Post by 1031 »

More of the same, next he will be kicking people off for shopping at the wrong store.. He has lost it.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie is all about controlling people. if he can not control you , you are out.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Vinnie says "The point is to "stop" anyone from hurting you. Another day in the life of a warrior." Give me a fukn break with the melodramatic horseshit. No one here is out to hurt anyone so get over yourself.

Everytime I start feeling maybe a little bit of hope that Vinnie will change I am reminded that it will NEVER happen when I read this stuff. The motherfucker is bat shit crazy...

I'll never understand... how the hell do you view the very few poeple who still support you as bitter enemies?!

I guess if you're gonna avoid your whole family (wife, daughters, father, etc. etc.) then the fans don't stand a chance.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Very good point PW. If he left his whole family for so many years then why would vinnie give a flying fuck for the few fans who actually still talk about him...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Scary! Just bust a knuckle on your guitars Vinnie! If not for us then for yourself!!! You'd be suprised how many of us have to tell people who you are!

"Who's that guy? Oh, he was in Kiss??!! When was that?"

ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Not something I'd want my legacy to be! Don't try to be famous, try to be successful!!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Especially here in oz, nobody knows him :? Ace is well known from kissmania in 1980 but guitarists after him had very low profiles downunder..Bruce Kulick is more well known than vv in Australia!

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Warrior?
Looks like a Homo who likes to smoke cock to me!

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

UNCLE KEV!!! Wash your mouth out!!! :D
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Slayer wrote:Warrior?
Looks like a Homo who likes to smoke cock to me!

Not that there is anything wrong with at :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

PinkWiz wrote:
I guess if you're gonna avoid your whole family (wife, daughters, father, etc. etc.) then the fans don't stand a chance.

Very Well put PinkWiz. & goes back to my argument of 'How good would he treats those dogs, when he can't even look after his wives & daughters.

shramiac wrote: "Who's that guy? Oh, he was in Kiss??!! When was that?"
ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Happen to me at the Bruce Kulick guitar Clinic. Come 'that close' to bustin' someone's nut.
shramiac wrote: Not something I'd want my legacy to be! Don't try to be famous, try to be successful!!!!!
Hey Vinnie....Start off small. Baby steps. Try being a Human Being for starters...I know, I know, it's hard...After you have accomplished this, maybe try to 'grow the fuck up' & act like a Man. A mature Man who can take responsibility for his actions.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The big dogs were taken away
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

So no comment by Vdog? ....

Its useless to keep begging the guy to play or release songs or what ever its not going to happen. Hes a bat shit crazy NLCWDL. Not even his own wife wants to live with him.

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He hasn't logged in since this post. I am sure we will hear from him.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Hi folks I'm here. Time is a bit short at the moment because my already ill mother has just had an X-ray done that has revealed 2 dark shadows on one of her lungs so as you can imagine things are very tense.

There's not really much to comment on in this debacle with Cusano is there.

1,I never hid that I was on the FAQ as Mulder, I didn't hide it here and I didn't hide it there. What I had done was to post on the FAQ that I was having a positive experience on Vinnie's new board, this alone constituted "sending reports". The reality is (as I told Cusano) that I thought it was a nice thing to do in light of all the negative stuff surrounding the mention of his name to have something totally positive to say. I still say it was a nice thing.

2, On being a member here. Well like I told him I had never posted here at that time. I signed up after a conversation with PB Rick on the FAQ, but never followed it up. If Cusano had a single functioning brain cell he could have put my username into the search box at the top there & seen for himself that I didn't post here. Not to mention that this was all before he opened his forum anyway.

3, On deleting my posts on his forum. I found it embarrassing after so many years as a fan fighting his corner that he was chatting shit about me. I wanted the whole thread removing as I had cleared my name. The final hissy fit from "Spyder" where he gave me 10 minutes to explain something was not read by me until last week when it was posted here. I deleted my posts and left. I sent an email explaining this to him.

The reality is that I only became a contributing member of this forum after he turned on me. I owed everyone here an apology for some of the things I'd said over the years and I wanted to let it be known that the members of THIS forum were right all along.

The truth is I don't belong on his forum, I was a fan of his playing and his writing, he's no god, he's no master. The truth is he's actually just a sad little old man who squandered the talent he had. His own actions removed the respect I had for him, not the words of anyone on this forum. Nobody tells me where I go online, nobody.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Mulder,
Almost everyone is here because Cusano turned on them. You are in good company and a respected contributor here. The fact that Dino posted this shows yet another of Cusano's Atrocities towards his fans which should and could be his source of income.

Clinically Insane and dumber than dirt but once an incredibly gifted songwriter and guitar player

Kev
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Yup, I wasn't "lurking" after this nonsense either, I intended to delete every post I made on his demented forum, that is what I was doing while he was apparently waiting for me to answer his last post. So yes I wanted in to delete more posts. I had later emailed him my feelings on the matter, I notice he chose not to post that to his sycophantic followers.

As for trying to "get back in" with people here, the only person I spent a long time chatting and arguing with on the FAQ from here was PB and as far as I recall we never fell out, in fact I thought he was a good guy....still do. Sorry, Cussy boy, most people just managed to be more adult than you about things.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Oh yes while I remember, what "info" was I sharing ?

Anyone ? No, didn't think so LOL

Post by 1031 »

Hey wasn't calling you VDOG just was interested in your thoughts, I am sure his Wackness left out your responses.

Vdog

Post by Vdog »

It's all good, man. The sorry specimen posts what suits him & leaves out what he doesn't like the sound of.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vdog, you nailed it. He leaves out anything that doesn't suit him. This is his life. With the boxset he will blame the fans for not getting the tapes because of the 'hasel' he got in letters 2 years later. He.would not see the reason of the letters but will say to himself no.real fan of vv would get upset with vv so they don't deserve the boxset or refund... They are not real fans who would just be happy to have had a letter from vv explaining that he offered no.refund . He totally misess out his part.. just blame the fans for being bad people.
He should have faced the law for what he did. He is such a crook.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Chris, Prayers for your Mom and family. Take care.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Cheers PB. It's Alex btw. Chris Slater is a bogus name I invented for his forum.
ankh

Post by ankh »

yes, best wishes to your mother, you and your family.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Shaft

Post by Shaft »

Prayers and kind thoughts to you and your family as well.
Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?
Who's the cat who won't cop out when there's danger all about?
Who is the man who would risk his neck for his brother man?
John Shaft, damn right!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes , best wishes to you and your family.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Yes Vdog, best wishes to your mom.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Thanks everyone, it really means a lot.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Keep her spirits going! It's the best thing you can do for her to keep her on this planet!
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Your family in our prayers
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

All the best for you. & your mother Mulder...I'm sorry to hear the bad news, stay strong for her.

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Sorry to hear about about your Mother, Alex. My thoughts are with you.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I like how Vinnie says he never uses fake names, he is not SuzieQ and yet we know that these people all use the same computer(s) and email accounts. So Vinnie is not Spyder or SuzieQ but he just lets them use his personal accounts?

And this I love:

Spyder, thank you for taking care of things and protecting Vinnie!

Better we found out now than later ...

Tara_VV Advanced Member

It's almost like war and his little VV army is protecting Emperor Vinnie. He requires protection.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I don't get it, what the hell is there to protect him from?

The truth perhaps?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He waged war against his fans. It's clear his only aim is to make money suing kiss as he doesnt care if his fans like him or not. What he doesn't know is he has very few fans and out of them only.10 he likes, if that.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

It's just odd that he has never even made a dime off of Kiss... Gene and Paul have made money off of HIM suing Kiss! How many times has he attempted to sue them? And every single time he has lost... weird that he won't wake up and make due with what time he has left to play and write before he's too damn old (and make money doing VV stuff... that doesn't cost an arm and a leg).
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He says that kiss have had over 2 million in lawyers fees from him suing. So obviously it makes him happy to sue so they get hit with legal fees. It's reported that he has sued at least 6 times. Also vv has gone bankrupt.at least 6 times.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I'm sure you guys have read this stuff before but I do think it's shitty that Vinnie would have to owe KISS $81,000. Seems like the courts are trying to teach him a lesson when they should just not allow him to sue again. I mean the guy is suing for money he believes that he is owed and it seems like a slap in the face to turn around and make the guy owe money to fukn millionaires. Does Vinnie get ANY royalties from Lick it Up? Seems like he would be able to live comfortably if so?

Vinnie Vincent KISS Ex-Guitarist Loses Bankruptcy Appeal

By Steven Tanner on July 1, 2010 11:57 AM| No TrackBacks

Vincent John Cusano, better known to fans as Vinnie Vincent, KISS ex-guitarist lost his 6th Circuit appeal from an order denying his filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection from money owed to his former band mates, according to Courthouse News Service.

Anyone who is denied bankruptcy protection may appeal their case, as Georgia bankruptcy lawyers would tell you. But for someone lacking in financial resources, it's often too costly an endeavor.

Vincent Cusano unsuccessfully sued for royalties in 1997 and appealed the unfavorable decision in the 9th Circuit in 2001 (copy of the decision posted at KISSFAQ.com). Then he tried to seek Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 owed to his former band mates.

He claimed KISS members Gene (Simmons) Klein and Paul Stanley owed him royalties for work he contributed to the 1983 KISS album "Lick It Up." But a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against his claim, awarding the defendants and former bandmates $66,400 in attorney's fees and $15,400 in court costs.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley then asked the court if they could sell Cusano's copyrights to satisfy the judgment but Vincent Cusano filed a series of appeals and three petitions for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection in an attempt to get out of paying the fees.

He voluntarily dismissed his last two Chapter 13 petitions after his former bandmates sought to convert his petitions to Chapter 7, which is tougher on debtors. The KISS defendants said Cusano has "repeatedly abused the bankruptcy process."

In this recent appellate decision, Vincent Cusano was allowed to dismiss his third Chapter 13 petition on the condition that he not file again for at least two years. The court chided the guitarist for his actions in its written decision:

"The Debtor's conduct in prosecuting his bankruptcy cases only when it suits him is indicative of a bad faith attempt to frustrate the [Kiss defendants'] efforts to collect on their judgment lien and constitutes an abuse of the bankruptcy process."
metatron

Post by metatron »

If they (Gene, Paul,KISS) have used the royalty money to pay the court cost of $81,000, isn't that blatantly stating that was money owned to Vinnie by Paul & Gene. In turn they would owe Vinnie $81,000 plus court costs. :?: :?: :?:
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I believe his Liu royalties must go to pay creditors . I don't know but i.am guessing.
It depends on what the deal was. My guess is that the tunes lick it up and i love it loud don't make huge bucks anymore.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This has always made sense to me. That last judgement was what caused him to shut DV down the first time, when we moved here, as there was no explaination.

After unsuccessfully suing Kiss he owed them 81k in the costs mentioned. Knowing how hard it would be to get that from Vinnie they asked to sell his shares from LIU, as a way of garnishing his wages, like they do with deadbeat dads who won't pay child support.

He then abused the bankruptcy system some more but it was noticed so he was knocked back.

I am guessing Kiss sold his rights as Vinnie seems to think he does not owe Kiss the 81k, so it seems the debt was paid, as he did indeed owe it at one time.

Wether Paul and Gene are millionaires is not the point, Vinnie took them on, and wasted a lot of time and money, so as the loser he has to pay the other sides costs. It's the gamble he took.

Don't forget he has fired his legal counsel for making too much sense and tried to represent himself.

Remembering his legal threats from the front pages of DV and on YouTube it's clear Vinnie's grasp of the legal system is quite juvenile.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He closed the board the day he lost to kiss in 2010, I wonder if he closed tge boarf this time because the courts threw out his latest claims.
Vinnie also failed to sumbit a mental health test that the courts ordered him to and he failed to meet many court deadlines.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

But what about his genius? Gene and Paul used his genius to make a come-back and he feels, because of his genius, that he deserves millions!
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I'll be the first to admit I don't know all the details... I just wonder if Vinnie gets anything from his work with KISS (besides peanuts)? As crazy as Vinnie is, he would still be owed roaylties off of the LIU, Creatures and Revenge albums. Gene and Paul just can't deny him this because they don't like the guy? And if Gene let him get away without signing that contract, wouldn't that in the end look bad on KISS?