front page from vinnie's forum a while back

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev2

front page from vinnie's forum a while back

Post by doublev2 »

Forum Topics Posts Last Post
REOPENING OF THE BOARD
THE FACE OF THE "ENEMY"
Dear friends, Spyder is posting proof for all of you to see the enemy that has been living among us. His profile says his name is "Chris Slater" a 38 year old chef from England. He began his membership in the hate forum under a different username and then registered here as "Guitarman." As you all know, I extended by good will to this individual until it was learned that he had been caught lying as to his membership in the hate forum. I told Spyder to give him a second chance to explain the truth but once confronted again, Guitarman deleted his postings in this forum. He was permanently blocked from this forum. He then emailed Spyder asking to be let back in. When he did not receive and answer, GUITARMAN immediately rejoined the hate group AS "VEEDOG" spreading his lies and hatred in an attempt to "hurt" Vinnie for booting him. What you will see is a the basic "MO" of the face of the enemy. My thanks to Spyder. Vinnie Vincent.

A FACE DO INIMIGO

Queridos amigos, Spyder está postando prova para todos vocês para ver o inimigo que tem estado a viver entre nós. Seu perfil diz que seu nome é Chris Slater de 38 Chef yearr velha da Inglaterra. Ele começou sua participação no fórum ódio com um nome diferente e, em seguida, registrado aqui como Guitarman. Como todos sabem eu prorrogado por boa vontade para esta pessoa, até que foi aprendido que ele tinha sido apanhado a mentir quanto à sua participação no fórum ódio. Eu disse a Spyder para lhe dar uma segunda chance para explicar a verdade, mas uma vez confrontado novamente, Guitarman excluído suas postagens neste forum. Ele foi bloqueado permanentemente do forum. Ele então emailed Spyder pedindo para ser deixado para trás em. Quando ele não receber e responder, Guitarman imediatamente aderiu ao grupo ódio como VEEDOG espalhando suas mentiras e ódio em uma tentativa de ferir Vinnie para arrancar-lhe. O que você vai ver é o MO típica da face do inimigo. Meus agradecimentos a Spyder, Vinnie Vincent.

7 371 R U Brave? R U...
07/25/2011
8:49:11 PM
by: LuciaBrasilW
TO MY ANGELS

I LOVE ALL OF MY ANGELS --- HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
EU AMO TODOS MEUS ANJOS --- domingo FELIZ!
Good Morning my beautiful and special Angels Sandra, Florencia, Maria, Angel, Tina, Sharon, Just a note to send my love to each of you!! Amor Vinnie Vincent.

Bom dia meus anjos bonitos e especiais Sandra, Florencia, Maria, Angel, Tina, Sharon, Apenas uma nota para enviar o meu amor a cada um de vocês! Amor Vinnie Vincent.

1 13 Us, with you til...
07/23/2011
10:12:04 PM
by: doublev
TO "riverlioness" THANK U FROM MY HEART!!! VINNIE
1 31 riverlioness
07/21/2011
8:39:27 PM
by: so42gob4dawn
OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT WEBSITE
Hi everyone, I just had a sneak preview of my OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT WEBSITE. It looks great and I am very excited to see it. It is about half way finished. I am anxious for it to be completed as I know many of you are. I will keep you all posted. Vinnie Vincent 4 18 Our "Warrio...
07/19/2011
07:28:01 AM
by: Tara_VV
POST YOUR VINNIE VINCENT VIDEOS
0 0
WELCOME MESSAGE FROM VINNIE VINCENT
REOPENING OF THE BOARD:
I thank all of you for giving me the chance to reconnect with you again. I love U all. God bless and thank you all again for making this Official VINNIE VINCENT forum a happy home where everyone longs to come back to. Vinnie Vincent

120 1343 A Million To One...
07/25/2011
7:44:27 PM
by: Tara_VV
WOULD U LIKE VINNIE 2 PLAY SOUTH AMERICA AGAIN?
1 12 our desire!!!
07/15/2011
9:13:31 PM
by: LuciaBrasilW
PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM VINNIE
To my sisters and brothers in love and music,
I am hoping to have my message posted to the very special people of this unique by this weekend.I thank each of you for waiting. Vinnie Vincent

Às minhas irmãs e irmãos no amor e música,
Estou esperando para ter a minha mensagem enviada para as pessoas muito especiais deste exclusivo por este fim de semana.
Agradeço a cada um de vocês para esperar Vinnie Vincent 0 0
VINNIE'S PRIVATE PHOTOS FROM LICK IT UP VIDEO

My special greeting to all of the special people on this Official Vinnie Vincent forum,

In the next month, I will try and post my private photos from the 1983 LICK IT UP video shoot. 1983 was a fun time and the LICK IT UP video shoot was fun, exciting and very memorable. All things were new. KISS were back and bigger than ever. I think U will all enjoy these personal and private photos that I know will take you back to a happier time. My discovery of photos of a very young "Vinnie Vincent" was like seeing myself preserved in a time capsule. Much fun, much laughter, many great memories. I will also be posting my personal photos from the Lick It Up and Creatures of the Night tour as well. I have many, many, many photos of us (Gene, Paul, Vinnie and Eric) in Brazil in June 1983 that I will also be posting. They are great memories that I am sure you will enjoy.

Love to all always, Vinnie Vincent

A minha saudação especial a todos as pessoas especiais nesta Oficial Vinnie Vincent forum,

No mês que vem vou tentar e postar as minhas fotos privadas do 1983 Lick It Up gravar video. 1983 foi um tempo divertido e as filmagens Lick It Up vídeo foi emocionante e divertido muito memorável. Todas as coisas foram novas. KISS estavam de volta e maior do que nunca. Eu acho que U irá desfrutar de todas essas fotos pessoais e privados que eu sei que o levará de volta a um feliz tempo. Minha descoberta de fotos de um Vinnie Vincent muito jovem era como ver-me preservada em uma cápsula do tempo. Muito divertido risadas muitas grandes memórias. Eu também estarei postando minhas fotos pessoais da Lick It Up e Criaturas da turnê Noite. Eu tenho muitas e muitas fotos, muitos de nós (Gene Vinnie Paul e Eric) no Brasil em junho de 1983 que eu também estarei postando. Elas são ótimas lembranças que eu tenho certeza que você irá desfrutar

Amor a todos sempre, Vinnie Vincent

1 30 lick it up best...
07/17/2011
4:52:06 PM
by: vvjunkie
POSTING OF UNRELEASED VINNIE VINCENT SONGS
Hi Everyone,

I will try and post some unreleased songs in the upcoming weeks for you to hopefully enjoy. I am not computer savvy so it will be trial and error until I get it right. I ask for your patience. My love 2 all. Vinnie Vincent
Bye Bye
Vdog

Re: front page from vinnie's forum a while back

Post by Vdog »

Ah yes, the "face of the enemy". Chris Slater. Err my name is Alex, Vinnie LOL. You wouldn't know that because I decided your rep warranted keeping my real details a secret. Nice try though, kid LOL
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey Alex, I found your secretary lurking around in my pants...Ah, I mean office. :lol:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Hot DAMN!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Is that Tina Fey???
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Tina is awesome!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I never had any idea she was so hot..
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
erg2

Post by erg2 »

In the next month, I will try and post my private photos from the 1983 LICK IT UP video shoot.

What the hell? Now, maybe I can think of some lame reasons he can't load songs onto the forum: legal rights to songs, songs are not digitized, dial-up internet connection, etc.

But someone saying they will "try" to post photos? And it's going to take a month?!

Why is it always "next month"?
- Is it because as long as it's "coming" and never "here", it can be eternally be awesome?
- Is he lying that he actually has these things?
- Does he just like stringing people along?
- Is it a ploy to keep his faithful followers to continue logging into his site? As in, if he posts all this stuff and his followers get it all, he fears they will stop coming?
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

All of the above.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He really wants people to get excited about things he is going to do in the future. It's all about thr announcement to him and the reaction from it.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I had asked him for pictures of him more recent and he said he would but I new he would not.
If you see me fallen and endless fall
If you hear me calling a never ending call
If you see me bleeding I'm losing control
If you see me dying I'm dying alone.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

we have one at least.
he will never publish pictures of him now. never.
He wants the girls he talks to on the internet and phone to think he looks like he did decades ago.
Bye Bye
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

Yep your right the mug shot is all we have
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

well thats the closest to how he looks now for sure, much closer than the shot he used for the namm promo poster.
Bye Bye
erg2

Post by erg2 »

What I don't understand about his neurosis is that, even in the mugshot he doesn't look all that bad for a 60 year old man. I don't think he needs the wig. A cropped mane and goatee, he'd look kinda badass.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He would, he would. I intend to age gracefully, looking as badd ass as I can along the way!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

The 1988-style metal-hair wig just doesn't cut it.

Gene & Paul wear wigs on stage, but at least they are finally to the point where they are not wearing them while in their civilian attire.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

That's right because they realize that a 60 yr old man wearing normal clothes and a heavy metal hairstyle wig modeled on hairstyles they had when they were in their 20's & 30's would be ridiculous :lol:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

TO "riverlioness" THANK U FROM MY HEART!!! VINNIE
1 31 riverlioness
07/21/2011

You're welcome.
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Genebaby wrote:He would, he would. I intend to age gracefully, looking as badd ass as I can along the way!
When I'm 60, I'll be wearing fishbowls for glasses. :lol: :lol:
Live life as though it is the third law; "to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Rules apply whether we are cognizant of them or oblivious.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Kma are you riverlioness? That would solve a small mystery. Kma.. i dont know why, but I love you.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Kma, did you have some kind of contact with vinnie back then?
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

[youtube][/youtube]
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

The bullshit sensor is going haywire.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

This would be the same riverlioness that posts things like this then ?.................

riverlioness 1 month ago 4 ... ....rubbish, talentless, money fleecing jewish bastards! Kiss my ass you jewish money grabbing ugly fuckers! ...
iverlioness 5 months ago. Vote Up ...... Hey, if I write good songs like Vinnie did for those jews, I would want some compensation as well.

Plenty of this crap & a channel that looks like.............................wait for it................................................somebody who is desperate to look smart like it was all that mattered in the world.

Ugly on the fucking inside. I'll enjoy watching what everyone makes of this shit!!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I love this place. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sounds more like the man himself.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Can we keep it civil please. If you really don't like someone just ignore them. Everyone here is a Vinnie fan and that's a good thing.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

I'm a Vinnie junkie not just a fan......haha
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

vvjunkie wrote:I'm a Vinnie junkie not just a fan......haha

We know! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Genebaby wrote:Can we keep it civil please. If you really don't like someone just ignore them. Everyone here is a Vinnie fan and that's a good thing.
Thank you, Genebaby.
I can't remember every KISS you tube comment. I would like to point out that on you tube comments, the name of the commenter is on the bottom.

At the top of you tube comments: "@riverlioness" is the reply to a comment.

I like Paul Stanley, very much. I'm torn about Gene. He's very smart, but I don't like how he treated Vinnie or Ace. I'm a quarter Cherokee. It seems silly for someone with a lot of Native American blood to be racist. Don't you think?
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Kma, did you have some kind of contact with vinnie back then?
No. Random fan. :lol:
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:Kma are you riverlioness? That would solve a small mystery. Kma.. i dont know why, but I love you.
Yes. The IP address is the same. I love my other half.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I'm a quarter Cherokee. It seems silly for someone with a lot of Native American blood to be racist. Don't you think?
Jews aren't a race, your ethnicity isn't an issue.
I can't remember every KISS you tube comment. I would like to point out that on you tube comments, the name of the commenter is on the bottom.
I was sent these quotes, IF they are a mistakenly attached to you then I apologize.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

KMA, can you explain what you are saying here ? What is your other half and same ip?
KissMyAss wrote:
doublev2 wrote:Kma are you riverlioness? That would solve a small mystery. Kma.. i dont know why, but I love you.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Athenian philosophy
Milton Friedman
economics
search for lack of apathy
Personality distorted
pedestal sitter
injected intelligence as excuse
dislike of Melvin's
over compensating
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

doublev2 wrote:KMA, can you explain what you are saying here ? What is your other half and same ip?
KissMyAss wrote:

No. I'm KMA and Riverlioness. I have the same IP as Riverlioness. I thought you guys checked IP addresses, so I assumed it was the "mystery".

When other guys say "I love you", I think of the man that I love. My other half. I don't mind joking around. Humor isn't serious. My heart belongs to one man.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Notice how I've just watched all of this and didn't speak. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I could give a fuck.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Ah, so you're KMA's mystery man!!!!

I'm kidding!!!!

All I have is humour!!! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Kma, thanks for letting us know. So you do or don't speak with vinnie?
Bye Bye
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

Vdog wrote:
I'm a quarter Cherokee. It seems silly for someone with a lot of Native American blood to be racist. Don't you think?
Jews aren't a race, your ethnicity isn't an issue.
I was sent these quotes, IF they are a mistakenly attached to you then I apologize.

Do you think twisting my words will win an argument? You arrogant narcissistic, lying asshole. For a bully, you are stupid. A bully with a half of a brain backs down when the opponent fights back. Messing with a high stress, brutally honest personality type is idiotic. Did your parents drop you on your head?

You know how being raised in a culturally diverse environment makes a person tolerant. Don't play dumb, even though you do it so well. It's too bad that you are not as good at pulling the wool over people's eyes. You're even a loser at narcissism. Pathetic and twisted. How sad. Did you think Vinnie didn't know you lied on your profile. You were told in plain English. Yet you are stupid enough to say, "My name is Alex not Chris" not only exposing yourself as a liar to the VVFF members, but proving you can't read. He could've called you "Benedict Arnold." After you pretended you were friends with members of the VVFF, you told Vinnie you despised them. You acted phony as hell on the double v. You kissed Vinnie's butt on his forum, and called him names behind his back. I suspect you are the classic wolf in sheep's clothing. Your teeth are showing. People aren't as foolish as you think. People catch on to you all the time. You're not wealthy. Everything you say is suspect. You are a liar.

Don't pretend to have values with me. I know you wear a social mask to hide your twisted mind. It shows through. When are you going to make your next rant that everyone is self serving as a justification? Do you have any more vengeance rants to make? Do you seriously consider yourself normal after making twisted rants? You are a major psycho.

Get lost. Your parents may have been dumb enough to think your lying was okay, but relatively normal people aren't cool with lying snakes. Vrat.

Go away and stop attacking me. I know you are sick in the head, but please control your impulses. They are weird. Really. I did not have much of an opinion of you at all until you attacked me for joking with you. Then, I knew you had a few marbles missing. It doesn't work out for you, in the end, digging your teeth into someone without reason. If you had been a stable individual, and reacted to a joke normally, none of this would've happened. The normal response to a joke is laughter. Not nastiness.

You've been a weirdo since I first tried to break the ice. I regret trying to share a chuckle with you. I couldn't have known you'd freak out.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Do you think twisting my words will win an argument? You arrogant narcissistic, lying asshole.
I was sent those quotes from a forum member. I posted them as they were sent to me and nothing was altered by me.
For a bully, you are stupid. A bully with a half of a brain backs down when the opponent fights back.
I trust the person who sent them to me.You denied saying them, not much more to be said is there. The person who sent me those quote can come forward and explain if they want, but It's not my place to out them. My apology was genuine, IF you didn't say those things then you don't deserve to be accused. Of course you are far too dumb and self absorbed to get that.
Messing with a high stress, brutally honest personality type is idiotic
I don't consider you anything like a challenge and I don't find your dysfunctional communications in the least bit frightening . Say something I don't like or find offensive & I WILL tell you about it. Same goes for anyone else :idea:
You know how being raised in a culturally diverse environment makes a person tolerant.
You were talking about racism, Jews are not a race. I suspect your just angry I publicly informed you of that fact. Honestly, I'm just shocked you haven't turned it into an "accounting" lesson :lol:
Did you think Vinnie didn't know you lied on your profile.
When he talked trash about me he tried to be clever by posting ALL MY (faux) DETAILS. He wouldn't have made himself look such a fool if he knew, he's not a smart man. This is why he wanted everyone to post real names, pictures and info so he could use it against them at a later date. I'm just too smart to allow that. I'm too smart for you too btw :wink:

Yes, I lied to the VVFF members about my real name at first, it was done for reasons I'm sure they understand. At this point I don't mind using my first name. Vinnie can have it too :lol:
After you pretended you were friends with members of the VVFF, you told Vinnie you despised them.
Where did I do that ? I didn't know anyone here when I was on Vinnies forum. I have argued about rumor & gossip with Poserboy on the KISSFAQ a couple of times, but that's it. People here will attest to how I went at them over VV rumors. No, unfortunately Vinnie got it all wrong because he's unstable & paranoid and now you have too. Congrats :lol:

It's too bad that you are not as good at pulling the wool over people's eyes.
People know what I'm happy for them to know, it's as simple as that. If I'm lying about anything then they can call me out. Please do it yourself with my blessing. The only thing I held back was my real first name and that was done for good reason.
I suspect you are the classic wolf in sheep's clothing. Your teeth are showing.
Nah. my friends know me well enough, what you feel is moot. The truth is that I truly AM brutally honest, sometimes to a fault. If I have something to say I say it. This is not going to change anytime soon :idea:

You kissed Vinnie's butt on his forum, and called him names behind his back.
Actually I didn't. To my embarrassment I meant every word I said to him and publicly supported him against people for many many years. His insecurity and paranoia ended that. He taught me that his detractors were right & I was wrong. My conscience is clean.

People aren't as foolish as you think. People catch on to you all the time.
I don't make a habit of lying so there's not much to "catch on" to.

You're not wealthy.
This bothers you so much it's funny to me :lol:
Everything you say is suspect. You are a liar.
You are desperate to believe what you want to believe. You can't comprehend the truth. If anyone wants to question anything I say then they can feel free. Any personal details will not be divulged though.
Don't pretend to have values with me. I know you wear a social mask to hide your twisted mind. It shows through.
I detest all bigots. If anyone expressed to me what has been said in those youtube quotes I would kick their teeth down their throats. It's probably my one real intolerance in life. I do have higher values than the pond life that posted those youtube comments, fact.

When are you going to make your next rant that everyone is self serving as a justification? Do you have any more vengeance rants to make? Do you seriously consider yourself normal after making twisted rants? You are a major psycho.

If you don't find racism or vile anti semitic comments disgusting then I pity you. Anyone holding those bigoted views can find a busy road to play in as far as I'm concerned. Next rant ? Why don't you post those vile views on here and it's sure to follow :idea:
Get lost. Your parents may have been dumb enough to think your lying was okay, but relatively normal people aren't cool with lying snakes. Vrat.

Silly cow :lol: I do hope your not including yourself in that "relatively normal" category ?
Go away and stop attacking me. I know you are sick in the head, but please control your impulses. They are weird. Really. I did not have much of an opinion of you at all until you attacked me for joking with you. Then, I knew you had a few marbles missing. It doesn't work out for you, in the end, digging your teeth into someone without reason. If you had been a stable individual, and reacted to a joke normally, none of this would've happened. The normal response to a joke is laughter. Not nastiness.
Others took your attempt humor as snide too :idea: You sound more like old Cussy boy every time you post to me.

You've been a weirdo since I first tried to break the ice. I regret trying to share a chuckle with you. I couldn't have known you'd freak out.
Perhaps you should learn how to communicate with people and you wouldn't be so "misunderstood". You have been handed more than one olive branch, but honestly ............cards on the table I don't like you and I find your presence here to be totally disingenuous. I also think you did post those vile youtube comments before running all over youtube to delete them. Vinnie's little mouthpiece :lol:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vdog wrote:
After you pretended you were friends with members of the VVFF, you told Vinnie you despised them.
Where did I do that ? I didn't know anyone here when I was on Vinnies forum. I have argued about rumor & gossip with Poserboy on the KISSFAQ a couple of times, but that's it. No, unfortunately Vinnie got it all wrong and now you have too. Congrats :lol:
To be honest, I wouldn't even call it arguing. You were sticking up for Vinnie. I invited you to the VVFF to live the proof. You accepted because you have an open mind and unfortunately, Vinnie proved himself.

Everyone from Vinnie's forum (including Vinnie) couldn't help but visit here for the TRUTH.

NEWBEGINNINGS
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

OMG REALLY THIS IS CRAZY WOW. VDOG I find you to be a very real person who is kind I never had a bad thing to say about you. Thanks for being so honest in your words.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

poserboy71 wrote:
Vdog wrote:
Where did I do that ? I didn't know anyone here when I was on Vinnies forum. I have argued about rumor & gossip with Poserboy on the KISSFAQ a couple of times, but that's it. No, unfortunately Vinnie got it all wrong and now you have too. Congrats :lol:
To be honest, I wouldn't even call it arguing. You were sticking up for Vinnie. I invited you to the VVFF to live the proof. You accepted because you have an open mind and unfortunately, Vinnie proved himself.

Everyone from Vinnie's forum (including Vinnie) couldn't help but visit here for the TRUTH.

Exactly. Unfortunately some people aren't ready to hear it, preferring to accept Vinnie's selective version of events. I clearly never "pretended to be friends" with anyone. I'm sure that he didn't like that after our FAQ conversations I didn't hate you and try to go after you in some way so therefore I must be 2 faced and trying to befriend both sides. It's pure paranoia, I didn't "befriend" anyone or contribute here until after he turned sour. He made me want to acknowledge I got it all wrong. He's a sick man with about 3 sick fans left. These accusations are pure comedy imo, I'll field any questions and dismiss them with honest answers, just like I did to Cussy Boy on his own forum. Bring it....
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

vvjunkie wrote:OMG REALLY THIS IS CRAZY WOW. VDOG I find you to be a very real person who is kind I never had a bad thing to say about you. Thanks for being so honest in your words.

Thank you VVJ. Crazy is exactly what it is. Vinnie tells lies about everyone in the end as you know. It angers him that we have a place to put the record straight. He posts parts of emails, edits and twists events and responses to suit his agenda and is incensed when people won't allow it. I think I was more than reasonable with him on his forum. In the real world I would have put him in hospital for addressing me the way he did.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

vvjunkie wrote:OMG REALLY THIS IS CRAZY WOW. VDOG I find you to be a very real person who is kind I never had a bad thing to say about you. Thanks for being so honest in your words.
So you met vdog on line, and you are vouching for him as though he were a coworker? Someone you see and know his occupation, and real name. These days, people hide their true identity behind a computer. How is it crazy to question someone who gives no specific information as to his occupation? I doubt "nut" is a very professional word, BTW.

Internet trolls notoriously change their name and occupation on line. Non related, character assassination attached to someone's posts to get an emotional reaction. That's called flaming, sweetie.

The day I trust a troll, is the day, I'll buy a bridge. He picked out one member that disagreed with the general consensus, and he's getting his jollies taking his aggression out on the "weakest link."

The guy attacked me on line over a joke and never quit. I'm sorry, I felt angry. Wouldn't you? I wouldn't have anything bad to say about him if he hadn't attacked me continually.

I cannot remember if I just happened to mention someone's ethnicity without thinking about it. I don't hate Jews. Everybody knows personality and upbringing have everything to do with "who" someone is. Assigning stereotypes is stupid. I don't even remember it. If I said it, it would've been an irrelevant no-brainer like noticing someone is Swedish or something. I apologize, if I am the one who wrote the comments. I don't know. I wish I did. To know, I would have to retrace my comments on you tube.

I don't like vdog. Disliking someone is not something I'm proud of. It doesn't reflect well on anyone to dislike someone. I make mistakes, and I admit to them. If I were "anti-Semitic", I would say it, right now. I'm not.

I don't hate a race of "people". That's dumb. Vdog will probably have a nasty comeback, like, "well you are dumb" because he hates so well on people he never met.
vvjunkie

Post by vvjunkie »

OK first please do not call me sweetie I'm not a little girl. I am a 44 yr old woman and I happen to like vdog if he wants to use different names so be it all I'm saying is he has been truthful since I've been on this forum. I only knew him a short time on the dv plus the more I read your post the longer they get and the more I think you talk to much for me to listen for your reason to say anything I want to hear so I just do like I always and walk away from this its not worth reading your long version
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Well I'll say it again. I used ONE other name online and I explained exactly why I did it. As things turned out it was a move that turned out to be very much justified. Vinnie has a history of using personal details against people and he tried to do the same to me. Sorry, ain't gonna happen. I didn't get to this stage in life by being so dumb that I get duped by a simple con artist like Cussy Boy.

All these accusations of lying and dishonesty from one source simply cannot be backed up. You've got nothing and you know it. My honesty is a weakness, hence my embarrassment at some of the things I said on Cussy's forum. I could have just shut up and said nothing, but I fully backed him and was vocal about it. Now I know the truth I'm vocal about that too. As for hiding behind a computer.............please feel free to post your full name, address and picture. No, didn't think so, honey :idea:

Alex is all you get.
KissMyAss

Post by KissMyAss »

vvjunkie wrote:OK first please do not call me sweetie I'm not a little girl. I am a 44 yr old woman and I happen to like vdog if he wants to use different names so be it all I'm saying is he has been truthful since I've been on this forum. I only knew him a short time on the dv plus the more I read your post the longer they get and the more I think you talk to much for me to listen for your reason to say anything I want to hear so I just do like I always and walk away from this its not worth reading your long version
I'm sorry that my posts were too long. I am not trying to say things you want to hear. I'm very sarcastic. Sometimes I don't control my mouth when I should. The opposite is true.