Pics

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Rap Man127

Pics

Post by Rap Man127 »

Hi guys,

I know everybody was familiar with vinnievincent.com when it was running, does anybody know the history of this site as I dont. Also I heard that Vinnie was photographed a few years back driving a convertible, does anybody have that picture.

Sam
doublev

Post by doublev »

hi.. you want to know the history of the site or domain?

the photo is with the ESP guitar
Streetbeat

Re: Pics

Post by Streetbeat »

Rap Man127 wrote:Hi guys,

I know everybody was familiar with vinnievincent.com when it was running, does anybody know the history of this site as I dont. Also I heard that Vinnie was photographed a few years back driving a convertible, does anybody have that picture.

Sam
Lol that convertible story is fake and i read it here
http://heavymetaladdiction.com/2006/08/ ... e-vincent/
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

lol at this ...katie again !

vinnie vincents girl 77 says:
March 27, 2009 at 10:29 pm
so many ppl are saying hes dead and so little are saying hes alive…someone just give me proof its driving me crazy!!this sounds stupid coming from a 14 year old i’m aware of it but i havent ate in days just drank alot because of this..IS HE ALIVE???PLZZZZ JUST HELP ME!!!!
Batman

Post by Batman »

Streetbeat wrote:lol at this ...katie again !

vinnie vincents girl 77 says:
March 27, 2009 at 10:29 pm
so many ppl are saying hes dead and so little are saying hes alive…someone just give me proof its driving me crazy!!this sounds stupid coming from a 14 year old i’m aware of it but i havent ate in days just drank alot because of this..IS HE ALIVE???PLZZZZ JUST HELP ME!!!!
I don't think that was her username. Probably someone else. She didn't really write like that. And..she was 14 like...a year or two ago?
If we are thinking about she that wanted a VVI shirt.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Is that the Walmart girl?
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

[quote="doublev"]hi.. you want to know the history of the site or domain?

the photo is with the ESP guitar[/quote]

Just whichever used to be the Vinnie site, I heard that it was actually quite a big site and now its nothing. What happened to it, also I have actually seen the convertible picture before I think, but it was a long time and cannot remember it very well. If anybody has the picture it would be great, I know its fake but anything Vinnie is interesting to me. Just got off looking at some pics on this site and found one from 2003 which was awesome, one Ive never seen before.
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

By the way I dont know if you have already seen this but here was a picture when I was surfing ebay of Vinnie, can anybody shed some light on when it was taken?

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1409/c62f.jpg[/img]
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

[quote="Rap Man127"]By the way I dont know if you have already seen this but here was a picture when I was surfing ebay of Vinnie, can anybody shed some light on when it was taken?

Disregard the last link, here it is.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6312/c62h.jpg
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

94-96 Convention era
Rhodeislandrock

Re: Pics

Post by Rhodeislandrock »

Streetbeat wrote:
Rap Man127 wrote:Hi guys,

Sam
Lol that convertible story is fake and i read it here
http://heavymetaladdiction.com/2006/08/ ... e-vincent/
Hey guys, Steve from Heavy Metal Addiction here.

Before my site takes a lot of heat, please actually read the post at the link. I wrote the post back in 2006 and it was basically wondering where Vinnie was and that I thought he was vital to KISS' existence. I have no idea what this convertible story is but I didn't post it and I have checked the links and there is nothing there.

That said, good to be here and start talking about Vinnie.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Hi Steve,what made you post that article on your site ?
thanks and welcome !
Batman

Post by Batman »

doublev wrote:Is that the Walmart girl?
I dont think so...I think she had a different username. That one has 77 in it. I notice all usernames with 77. Its my fav number for some reason :lol:
I never recall her with a 77.