Fall Video catalog

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
TonyDanzig

Fall Video catalog

Post by TonyDanzig »

According to people on the inside the new guitar video catalog will debut in the fall of 2010. Then the winter of 2010-2011. Then the spring ,early summer of 2011. Then the summer of 2016... ...ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ha ha, you had me going, I thought there was some news!

With VV releases it's best to adopt a wait and see attitude.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
TonyDanzig

Post by TonyDanzig »

Genebaby, That 'update' is from the OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL Doublev forum. Fall 2010 with no exact date given or pending.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So Fall is Spring in Australia? They've got three months before Summer here.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Just enough to bait the hook with. This shit is getting old. Like I said,He should've waited until the product was ready and just sprung it on us. NONE OF THIS BULLSHIT DRAMA WOULD'VE TAKEN PLACE AND WE WOULD STILL BE OVER AT THE DOUBLEV BOARDS HOPING!!!

-PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Hmmm...

Post by VVV »

Talking points regarding this:

Vinnie is not relative.

Vinnie has no new work and hasn't in decades.

Vinnie is, for lack of a better word, an enigma to the music world and his fans (both current and former).

I will predict Vinnie will not sell one endorsed guitars will not sell one unit unless it's under $3000 OR it's produced by a well-known, reputable luthier with marketing and distribution channels.

I don't know the facts on what transpired, but on a side note the other "forum" is a cataclysmic embarrassment.

Is there no shame or personal responsibility? :?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Same old story. He did that in the 90s on his website.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Still look forward to it. But it's not music , its just.a guitar. its just intetsting but not anything else. at least Suzie has a few more months to save. Maybe pick up a new 9pm to 5am job.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Wow VVV(Drew) , Welcome back. What did you say to get the boot again? Something about Slaughter? Are you still there like a lot of us under a different name?

Rick -PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Post by VVV »

I wish him well, but what's this new self-destructive demeanor that's now polarizing what was left? Now it looks like just "phantom" fans exist.
It serves no one. No guts hiding behind screen names? WTF? Seriously...

And to answer your question poserboy....

nope! :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie Meets The Phantom Of Smyrna.

NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Post by VVV »

It's just so over-blown at this point it's like watching the same black & white silent movie train wreck over and over again :(

You can only lump so much lipstick...

oink
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome back Drew!

Anything and everything is fair game here! No one gets locked out!

Fuck the DoubleV Forum!
metatron

Post by metatron »

NEWS FLASH ; got a sneak peak at the new guitar video catalog & here it is.........

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/crickets_sounds_audio.aspx
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Drew said it perfectly. Its like watching a train wreck over and over. And the tetm "DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOUR . He seems to want to destroy any last hope of his reputation. The only people who spent years defending him and being positive have been swept under the carpet, mostly for no reason. He has no interest on fan stories etc, the only thing he wants fans to do is promote the guitar and music and say vin is a genius but he had found out he can fake fans now and if he was better at covering it up and didn't treat fans as half a brain fools he may have succeded, but he never thought a new board would open so he got trigger happy. what he doesn't get is there will always be a fan forum and fans.