Old board restrictions and how they have affected US

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
poserboy71

Old board restrictions and how they have affected US

Post by poserboy71 »

O.K.-- I totally understand the thought pattern of not discussing Kiss due to Vinnie's legal situations with them. Even though the COTN tour was my first ever show and it means a lot to me, I can respect that.

I understand not talking about SILLY rumors . I could care less if he chopped his dick off and fed it DIRECTLY to Kiss INC. and former Invasion members .--

I can understand Vinnie wanting to have a public persona and a PRIVATE life. DONE DEAL. When his family went through grief, WE ,as fans and human beings, felt it too. I am sick to my stomach that if Vinnie is really SUZIE-Q, he thinks that I would really stage a sit down outside of his house. Heck, I even put the emoticons next to the sentence to show that I was JOKING !!

I CAN ACTUALLY LIVE WITH THAT CENSORSHIP if that is what will make Vinnie comfortable enough to grace us with his presence,music,product,etc. NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

The old image to me is unimportant.He can be FAT, BALD,straight ,gay,black, white, etc... Just so long as he is heathy .What is important to me is making a true CONNECTION with someone .

I, along with many others , have ALWAYS QUESTIONED whether Vinnie watched or was a part of the boards. Even dating back to when I wasn't a member and just came to visit and read . Knowing that Vinnie has OWNED the old board for 3 months without a simple and casual acknowledgement of this online community is absurd and it actually HURTS.
Hell ,we all have screen names but MAINLY use our REAL NAMES within our posts. There is NO hiding amongst people within this online fanbase. So, when NEW people come to OUR place and make accusations, what are we left to think or ASSUME ? Is it REALLY Vinnie? Is it someone just fucking with us? The point is that Vinnie knows what's going on and is letting this continue. He can be the one that pulls this back together again.

The misunderstandings between Vinnie and members of this board can EASILY be sorted out through a PRIVATE VIDEO chat room. Hey Dino, I'm sure that you have the proper networking addresses to make an OFFER to Vinnie and his people to make this happen.
To have Vinnie chat with us in a PRIVATE video chat room would dissolve ALL of the bullshit. All questions answered with nothing left to speculate.

It is time to weed through all of the nonsense and get on with the INVASION !!!

P.S.--- If this never happens and we are not allowed back to our old board, I will PROUDLY stay here and discuss all things Vinnie because I really do like the people here and I like the format and layout better.

I think ,with respect to all involved, ALL of us would jump ship in a heartbeat if Vinnie actually made it official and welcomed us to the old board. WE, of all people , do not deserve this treatment . Still, I choose to believe in Vinnie Cusano Vincent.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

well said bro
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

well said? no shit- that was epic! I couldnt have said it better myself. To think that he has been right there under our nose for months , is that at all possibly true????!!!! Seriously though, I want to think about this as positive as possible under all of the current circumstances let alone all the years of wandering, rumors, hopes, prayers etc. So I really really really hope Dino can soon let us know with some 100% facts that it was/is for sure Vinnie. Part of me almost hopes not because of the negative happenings going on right now that almost verge on insanity. The drama going on is worse then some of the crap my wife watches on tv about the housewives of this and that county!!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Very well said Poser!