Happy Birthday

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Happy Birthday

Post by Genebaby »

It's Vinnie's birthday today!

Happy Birthday Vinnie. May you wake up on the right side of the bed and release some music!

Vic
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie,

GOD Bless you. I hope that that each and every day brings you growing joy.I hope to share and celebrate your comeback with you . I don't like going under different alias' to get news about you (can you guess how many people I am on your board right now?).

We are still here because we love you and your music. I hope THAT at least makes you feel good. I truly hope you are healthy and that you can forgive our curiosities about your life and well being. I hope that at 58 ,you can feel comfortable enough to let us hear your music, play your new guitar, and open up your heart enough to not only share the artist VINNIE VINCENT with us, but also share the humble side of VINNIE CUSANO with us.

Blessings to you and yours, From the bottom of my heart,

-Rick Schobel-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Dear Vinnie,

For this year of life I wish you all the best. Let the focus be on the music and let us share a little of you. No more, no less.
We are all true fans on this board. No enemies of you.
That's not hard to understand...
Vinnie you are genious in music but you have absolutely no idea how to deal with people.
This is very sad. For me, it is increasingly difficult to remain a fan. No one thinks badly with you - ok !?
From the bottom of my heart happy birthday
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Exactly what the first 3 said! Our birthday present to you is that we aren't assholes! We all want you back!
Andrew.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

late birthday wishes.

we are no enemies. we are fans. and we all want nothing more than you to be happy and come back with no bs, just honest cool vinnie. we are here for you.
DirtyRhythm

Post by DirtyRhythm »

Happy Birthday!

Your fans are ready for new music and just waiting for ya to come back with much love and respect in our hearts.
Nuke It, Nuke It...start over again
TonyDanzig

Post by TonyDanzig »

I hope you don't choke on your cake .You should be able to blow all your candles out with the extreme amount of hot air in your useless shell. You owe me an apology for letting Spyder kick me out for no good reason.Is it just because my buddy is on this board and lives down the street? You are an unreasonable person and will reap what you sow. on second thought go ahead and choke on it
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

T, Chill man !!!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

hello mr cusano sir,
so today your another year better, greater and wiser. all of your millions of fans across the whole wide world hope that you have the best birthday ever and that the good LORD blesses you a thousand times over. we are all so blessed to have such a great and powerful guitar idol like you to look up to, admire and over all fill our days with glee. golly jee we have to be the luckiest kids in the whole wide world to have you to look up to. thank you for all that you do for us each and everyday to make this world a better and brighter place. we are all so blessed to have a hero like you in our lives. thank you for all your tremendous contributions to humanity!
happy 58th birthday mr. cusano sir :twisted:
UNCLE KEVIN :twisted:
Fullshed

Post by Fullshed »

V. John Cusano,

Happy birthday!!

BTW music lasts an eternity, money for one lifetime

You know what to do!!
Into the Spyder's Web I fall!!!!
Quentin Aaron

Post by Quentin Aaron »

Happy Bday Mr.C! :) I hope you don't hate me, I'll always love you.
I hope you do return to music. You have no idea how many people really love you, there are many. I wish you the best always. And I hope you do have some happiness in your life, everyone needs a little. Your music helped me through some tough times, so I know the power your music has. Your a magician and you don't even realize it. Magic can be defined in many ways, but magic to me is when someone can create something that becomes a deep part of people lives like your music. I for one know that you are still very talented. You have a gift from God many of us wish we could have, pls share it with the World once more. Sorry for any anger I caused you :( . God Bless you.