CUSANO vs. KLIEN - Supreme Court of the U.S. Doc. 2006

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
eddiepagechicago

CUSANO vs. KLIEN - Supreme Court of the U.S. Doc. 2006

Post by eddiepagechicago »

HEY GUYS,

http://www.esjpc.com/Cusano-Cert-Pet-final.pdf

READ THROUGH THIS...IT IS ALOT OF LEGAL STUFF BUT, IT IS VERY INTERESTING. FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, VINNIE WAS NOT PROPERLY COMPENSATED BY GENE AND PAUL a.k.a Kiss Organization.

But the U.S. Supreme Court did not want to 'hear' the case. US Supreme Court does not 'have' to hear your case...Which is where things took a turn for the worse. He already filed chapter 7 bankruptcy before (you can only file once every 8 years) and filed for chapter 13 protection three times just recently...he is in trouble for that too!!!

Understand this, I believe that Vinnie had 'just cause' to go after Gene & Paul & The Kiss Organization (which is also listed as a defendant in this court document)...he just wasn't allowed the opportunity to possibly set precedence within the industry.

Vinnie does deserve a 'tip of the hat' for having the balls to go up against such a huge organization.
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ALL of us agree with the FACT that Vinnie got screwed and that he must have the WORST lawyers ever to walk the Earth. Kiss basically used the money that they kept from Vinnie and fucked him legally with it. Then the insult to injury being that they are to be reimbursed. Vinnie loses double (and possibly more) of the amount Kiss Co. owes him. It's not fair.

-PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS