New update ?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
warmachine:D

New update ?

Post by warmachine:D »

"NEW TUNES R COMING!

8/17/11 update!
Another cruel, vicious and unprovoked display of hatred and malice from the HATE FORUM has resulted in a member of my family being caused extreme emotional suffering. The HATE FORUM went out of their way to hurt my family member at her job by emailing her a message all for the sole purpose of causing her pain. The HATE FORUM again has harassed me and members of my family and invaded our privacy regarding matters they have no right to involved themselves with. In my opinion these are disgusting individuals who should be barred from the internet. One day action will be taken against these individuals for harassment and cyberstalking. "

WHAT THE FUCK.
1SG of the VVFF Army
metatron

Re: New update ?

Post by metatron »

I ignore his senile ramblings. He actually thinks we care. Delusional. Just like everything else. One day this will happen and one day that will happen. But in the mean time he does nothing. We will continue to do nothing cause he is a small minded moron who loves to waste his time majoring in the minors. No one here is harassing anyone on vinnie vincent's dating forum. Unfortunately for vv the world doesn't revolve around his 59 y.o rank ass. He might think otherwise. There is this thing called 'reality' it sperates the sane people from the insane. Vv should try it. He might find it a refreshing change.
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Nice avatar warmachine. At one stage, many years ago, I was putting together a glam band, but just doing covers. Was going to call it ' the Vegas lounge act' anyways like always members left, etc, etc. Etc and it don't happen. Anyway long story short, was going to a cover of celebrate skin, love that line in it, ' when I wake up in my makeup'
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
vinnie4ever

Post by vinnie4ever »

HEY FUCK HEADS!
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO HACK INTO THIS RETARDED FORUM?
THIS IS LIKE THE 6TH TIME? THIS IS YOUR OLD FRIEND MICHAEL LEVAY!!!
I THOUGHT I WAS DONE HAVING TO COME HEAR AND DEAL WITH YOU LIFELESS FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT???
I KNOW YOU PUSSIES WILL JUST BAN ME AGAIN AND TELL YOUR LIES.WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO HARASS VINNIE AND EVEN WORSE ONE OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE PERSON WHO DID THIS AND KNOCK THERE FUCKING TEETH OUT!!! IT WOULD MAKE MY DICK HARD TO FUCKING BEAT YOU ALL TO SHIT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.IF ITS A WOMAN WHO DID THIS I WOULD SPIT IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOUR FAR FROM A WOMAN! YOUR ALL FUCKING LEFT OVER MORONS THAT RUN A VINNIE VINCENT HATE FORUM AND VINNIE DOESN'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU! LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR YOU RETARDED PEOPLE... VINNIE DOESN'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU! LEARN IT- LIVE IT- BREATH IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON...WHAT A BUNCH OF LOST SHIT PILES YOU PEOPLE ARE.KEEP FUCKING WITH VINNIE AND I WILL BE BACK TIME AND TIME AGAIN.THE OWNER OF THIS SHIT HOLE FORUM WILL HAVE A FULL FUCKING TIME JOB DELETING MY POSTS.YOU CANT KEEP ME OUT AND NEVER WILL BE ABLE TOO.SO FUCKING TRY ME AND TAKE THIS AS YOUR LAST WARNING.LEAVE VINNIE AND HIS FAMILY ALONE...ON THAT NOTE GOODBYE AND FUCK YOU ALL!!!!! :twisted:
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

I'm guessing the all caps and random use of swear words are suppossed to be intimidating.
:? :cry:

And since when is signing up on this forum considered "hacking?"
:roll: :wink:
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

vinnie4ever wrote:HEY FUCK HEADS!
I THOUGHT I WAS DONE HAVING TO COME HEAR AND DEAL WITH YOU LIFELESS FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT???
I KNOW YOU PUSSIES WILL JUST BAN ME AGAIN AND TELL YOUR LIES.WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO HARASS VINNIE AND EVEN WORSE ONE OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS? I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE PERSON WHO DID THIS AND KNOCK THERE FUCKING TEETH OUT!!! IT WOULD MAKE MY DICK HARD TO FUCKING BEAT YOU ALL TO SHIT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.IF ITS A WOMAN WHO DID THIS I WOULD SPIT IN YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOUR FAR FROM A WOMAN! YOUR ALL FUCKING LEFT OVER MORONS THAT RUN A VINNIE VINCENT HATE FORUM AND VINNIE DOESN'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU! LET ME REPEAT THAT FOR YOU RETARDED PEOPLE... VINNIE DOESN'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YOU! LEARN IT- LIVE IT- BREATH IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ON...WHAT A BUNCH OF LOST SHIT PILES YOU PEOPLE ARE.KEEP FUCKING WITH VINNIE AND I WILL BE BACK TIME AND TIME AGAIN.THE OWNER OF THIS SHIT HOLE FORUM WILL HAVE A FULL FUCKING TIME JOB DELETING MY POSTS.YOU CANT KEEP ME OUT AND NEVER WILL BE ABLE TOO.SO FUCKING TRY ME AND TAKE THIS AS YOUR LAST WARNING.LEAVE VINNIE AND HIS FAMILY ALONE...ON THAT NOTE GOODBYE AND FUCK YOU ALL!!!!! :twisted:
Can You Feel The Love Tonight ?

Hacking??? no you are always welcome.
I make your dick hard ??? THANKS !!! :D :D :D
You were never BANNED !!! The VVFF bans NO ONE .

Yours and the other DoubleV forumites' hateful posts were removed because things like what you've written above with words like RETARDED, MORONS, talk of physical violence against men AND WOMEN(NOT very bright considering Vinnie's charges),bla bla bla... don't reflect well on Vinnie. We will surely start keeping them up on the forum to showcase where the true hate comes from. The old attack that you CUNTS( Vinnie included) performed on us is safely documented if you decide to come after us it will be used against you.

So Michael, how do you feel about a man that flirts with woman on a fan forum like the DoubleV that still has a wife at home??? Surely your significant other wouldn't put up with those actions from you.
Not a way for a public figure to act on a public forum IS IT ??? Not very respectful of his wife , his family, or his fans.

Vinnie's man-mustard must taste good for you to act all macho and threaten us. I guarantee that if you persist in your hate, WE here at the VVFF will make you our very special virtual soggy biscuit and shove it down your virtual pie hole.

Stop your threats and last warnings and get a grip. When it comes right down to it , you are just a dollar sign to Vinnie. We would have gladly been that as well but we didn't put up with the behavior that Vinnie displays through false screen names and now it is just sickening what he is saying as himself.

GOD Bless you Michael . It seems like you need an extra prayer tonight. Vinnie's a grown man yet he sends threats on Youtube and sends you guys at the DoubleV via secret e-mail( yes, we have those as well) to harass us !!!

Let's hear from the man himself. Come now Vinnie, don't you think you can make one post here as yourself ??? Give it to us like we speak Portuguese !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I'm getting anal cramps!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Vinnie4ever you knob go die of cancer
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

firstly. however is suggesting they hack into pweoples forums should be banned here. thats illeagal. secondly people shouyld let vinnie do what he wants without making him feel paranoid. we are fans remember. we know what he does maybe crazy but starting a war weith him to unsettle him is not the way. i am all for asking tough questions but starting a board war and contacting family members at work is not cool. Vic I think you should delete these people.
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Michael Levay from the LOVE FORUM has been deleted, probably for the fourth time. He has nothing of value to add, just extreme nasty words.

Strange coming from a LOVE FORUM member.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie should look into the incomin ip of the email. i dont think its anyone here but it would be good to know
Bye Bye
ankh

Post by ankh »

doublev2 wrote:vinnie should look into the incomin ip of the email. i dont think its anyone here but it would be good to know
i agree.

Even if he hates this forum, we could help him on that.............
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
doppelganger

Post by doppelganger »

Michael LeVay é um noivo deadbeat. IS-IS verdadeiro que começ um reforço cirúrgico remove assim que ele pode sugar seu próprio pénis. Seu pénis é tão tão pequeno que é interior invertido - para fora. That' s como pequeno é.
Attachments
peloargentina1983.jpg
peloargentina1983.jpg (122.69 KiB) Viewed 8321 times
erg2

Post by erg2 »

shramiac wrote:I'm getting anal cramps!!!
Maybe you're dehydrated? Try getting some liquids in your keester.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

erg2 wrote:
shramiac wrote:I'm getting anal cramps!!!
Maybe you're dehydrated? Try getting some liquids in your keester.
I can help with that !!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Also--- Has Vinnie thought about the fact that he may have pissed off one of the women within his own forum by flirting rather heavily with only one of them ??? The hate may be from within his own walls. LOL

THIS IS THE BEST SOAP OPERA EVER !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

SLURP!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(

Post by 727 »

What flirting? What the fuck? Excuse my language.
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

vinnie4ever wrote:HEY FUCK HEADS!

Post by 727 »

Michael how do you know someone from this board has done what vv says? Does it say in the email? We have no clue what the email is and I personally want to know who is behind it. Without knowing we don't know anything or if it for sure is someone on the vvforums.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I love it how Vinnie just says something entirely without proof and that could be quite easily be baseless yet the "fans" at the LOVE FORUM sing and dance to whatever he commands only because.

Srsly now, that's not a fanbase: that's a deluded pile of morons.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter

Post by 727 »

I believe him. I think someone is making him believe its me. But yes I would like to see it. If we see it with the email address and ip we will know I think. I don't think he would write on youtube something like this if not true. I wanna know why they used 727 name .
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm Too Sexy for the VVFF !!!
Slayer wrote:Image

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Too pink for all that stink!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

From my experience , it usually stinks when it isn't pink.

I betcha Michael smells like flowers.

NEWBEGINNINGS
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Dudes!!!???
mikelevay

Post by mikelevay »

FUCK! WHY DO YOU POOP DICKS ALWAYS BAN ME? WHAT THE FUCK?
I TOLD YOU I CAN GET PAST YOUR BLOCKS ANYTIME I WANT TO?
I LOVE THE PHOTOS YOU POSTED OF ME BUT BABY BLUE WOULD LOOK BETTER THAN PINK! NOT THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PINK...I TOO CAN ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH AND I THINK YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER AT YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE FUN OF ME? LOL BUT IN SOME SMALL WAY ITS CREATIVE.I LOVE THE COMMENT THAT SAYS IM TO SEXY FOR THE VV FORUM.I'M TOO FUCKING SEXY FOR MY OWN GOOD AND MY FIANCE IS HOT AS FUCK! PROBABLY NOT ONE OF YOU GUTTER SLUTS ON HERE EVEN COME CLOSE TO HER....TRUST ME. AS FAR AS THE GUYS ON HERE I THINK YOU NEED TO COME CLEAN AND ADMIT YOUR RUMP RANGERS! YOU TAKE MY PHOTO AND DRESS ME UP LIKE I'M YOUR SEXY LITTLE BITCH? I AM ABSOLUTELY FLATTERED BUT I DONT SWING LIKE THAT SO KEEP YOUR POOPY DICKS AWAY FROM ME PLEASE.IT MUST REALLY SUCK ASS THAT ALL OF YOU ARE STUCK OVER HERE IN "VINNIE'S REJECTS LAND" VERY SAD....WELL I AM GOING TO HEAD OVER TO THE REAL FORUM NOW AND CHILL WITH REAL FANS,FRIENDS,FAMILY AND YES.......VINNIE VINCENT THE MAN HIMSELF!
YOU TOUCH HOLES HAVE A GOOD NIGHT............
P.S. VINNIE IN NO WAY ASKS ME TO SPEAK FOR HIM OR ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING? THAT'S JUST ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM YOU PEOPLE ONCE AGAIN.
mikelevay

Post by mikelevay »

EricFoxx wrote:Image
I DO THAT TO ME AND MY GIRL ALL THE TIME WE FUCKING LOVE IT :P
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

mikelevay wrote:WELL I AM GOING TO HEAD OVER TO THE REAL FORUM NOW AND CHILL WITH REAL FANS,FRIENDS,FAMILY AND YES.......VINNIE VINCENT THE MAN HIMSELF!
P.S. VINNIE IN NO WAY ASKS ME TO SPEAK FOR HIM OR ASK ME TO DO ANYTHING? THAT'S JUST ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM YOU PEOPLE ONCE AGAIN.
I wonder if Mike is willing to pay that $500.00 fee in order to remain a part of the REAL FORUM...
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

mikelevay wrote: YOU TOUCH HOLES HAVE A GOOD NIGHT............
Who the hell uses "touch holes"? What are you, five?
Follow me on Twitter
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I like him! I really like him! Standing up for Vinnie is to be admired! I got no problem with Michael.

Thing is, is that we haven't done anything! Man, how many of us have defended Vinnie from the rabid Kiss fans over the years??

DV site closed....Vic opened another one! Big woop! Does Vinnie expect there to be only one site for him? Ahhh....doesn't every band have a multitude of "fan run" sites???? Big deal! We're here to stay! Like it or lump it! Be grateful that there is more than one site dedicated to you Vin!

P.S. I DO THAT TO ME AND MY GIRL ALL THE TIME WE FUCKING LOVE IT :P mikelevay

Probably not a good to tell us you have a vagina, Mikey. I'll just put it down to a typo!
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I just woke up. Did I miss anything?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

You know the guy is a dolt when Shram sneaks a good one in...
shramiac wrote:I like him! I really like him! Standing up for Vinnie is to be admired! I got no problem with Michael.

Thing is, is that we haven't done anything! Man, how many of us have defended Vinnie from the rabid Kiss fans over the years??

DV site closed....Vic opened another one! Big woop! Does Vinnie expect there to be only one site for him? Ahhh....doesn't every band have a multitude of "fan run" sites???? Big deal! We're here to stay! Like it or lump it! Be grateful that there is more than one site dedicated to you Vin!

P.S. I DO THAT TO ME AND MY GIRL ALL THE TIME WE FUCKING LOVE IT :P mikelevay

Probably not a good to tell us you have a vagina, Mikey. I'll just put it down to a typo!

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Vinnie keeps his vagina next to his wig in the west wing of his manor estate.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

mikelevay wrote:FUCK! WHY DO YOU POOP DICKS ALWAYS BAN ME? WHAT THE FUCK?
I TOLD YOU I CAN GET PAST YOUR BLOCKS ANYTIME I WANT TO?
I LOVE THE PHOTOS YOU POSTED OF ME BUT BABY BLUE WOULD LOOK BETTER THAN PINK! NOT THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PINK...I TOO CAN ENJOY A GOOD LAUGH AND I THINK YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER AT YOUR ATTEMPT TO MAKE FUN OF ME? LOL BUT IN SOME SMALL WAY ITS CREATIVE.I LOVE THE COMMENT THAT SAYS IM TO SEXY FOR THE VV FORUM.I'M TOO FUCKING SEXY FOR MY OWN GOOD AND MY FIANCE IS HOT AS FUCK! PROBABLY NOT ONE OF YOU GUTTER SLUTS ON HERE EVEN COME CLOSE TO HER....TRUST ME. AS FAR AS THE GUYS ON HERE I THINK YOU NEED TO COME CLEAN AND ADMIT YOUR RUMP RANGERS! YOU TAKE MY PHOTO AND DRESS ME UP LIKE I'M YOUR SEXY LITTLE BITCH? I AM ABSOLUTELY FLATTERED BUT I DONT SWING LIKE THAT SO KEEP YOUR POOPY DICKS AWAY FROM ME PLEASE.IT MUST REALLY SUCK ASS THAT ALL OF YOU ARE STUCK OVER HERE IN "VINNIE'S REJECTS LAND" VERY SAD....WELL I AM GOING TO HEAD OVER TO THE REAL FORUM NOW AND CHILL WITH REAL FANS,FRIENDS,FAMILY AND YES.......VINNIE VINCENT THE MAN HIMSELF!
"Anton" oops I mean Mike LeVay here is a picture of me looking down on your little faggot pussy ass pleasuring me before I roll you over and rip you and I do mean rip you to fucking shreds. I eat little cunts like you for breakfast everyday. Tell Cusano to either get a real man of intellect to come here and face me one on one or come visit the devil incarnate here himself if he is the warrior. I'm waiting ! :twisted: Image

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... birth.jpg/
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

I think THAT image would scare Anton back to Christianity!!!!!
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Internet tuff guys usually suck mommy's tits still but im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt Mike.

Im in a particular bad mood of late so any time you fancy a trip to Scotland let me know - hell i will even use the money i was gonna use to buy 1 of vinnies guitars to pay for your ticket.

Buttmunch
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Caps on caps off, caps on caps off. Good karate exercise.
Bye Bye
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

Skwint wrote:Buttmunch
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
Bendeko53

Post by Bendeko53 »

warmachine:D wrote:"NEW TUNES R COMING!

8/17/11 update!
Another cruel, vicious and unprovoked display of hatred and malice from the HATE FORUM has resulted in a member of my family being caused extreme emotional suffering. The HATE FORUM went out of their way to hurt my family member at her job by emailing her a message all for the sole purpose of causing her pain. The HATE FORUM ........
correct me if i'm wrong but the general feeling of members on this forum seems to be "vinne is one of the greatest guitarist/songwriters in rock; his time in KISS was one of their best line-ups; his solo albums (especially VVI) are fucking amazing; it would be the coolest thing ever if he released new material; its kinda shit he fucked people over on the boxset though"

its almost amusing that one vaguely negative comment makes us a 'hate' (sorry i mean 'HATE') forum
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

You got that right, 53!
metatron

Post by metatron »

Bendeko53 wrote:
warmachine:D wrote:"NEW TUNES R COMING!

8/17/11 update!
Another cruel, vicious and unprovoked display of hatred and malice from the HATE FORUM has resulted in a member of my family being caused extreme emotional suffering. The HATE FORUM went out of their way to hurt my family member at her job by emailing her a message all for the sole purpose of causing her pain. The HATE FORUM ........
correct me if i'm wrong but the general feeling of members on this forum seems to be "vinne is one of the greatest guitarist/songwriters in rock; his time in KISS was one of their best line-ups; his solo albums (especially VVI) are fucking amazing; it would be the coolest thing ever if he released new material; its kinda shit he fucked people over on the boxset though"

its almost amusing that one vaguely negative comment makes us a 'hate' (sorry i mean 'HATE') forum
Yes Bendeko53, please take special care to make sure you use the right pronunciation, grammar,,,(use of 'CAPTITLISEM') :D :D :D when quoting from Vinnie Vincent or that dim witted, emotionally retarded, dumb fuck, Michael LeVay (he probably thinks he's cool cause he also writes in all capitals,,,,'LOOK HOW COOL I AM I WRITE JUST LIKE VINNIE....DAAAAAH' . The useless pathetic brainless zombie follower that he is. Wouldn't be able to constructively argue his way out of a paper bag & has personality of used pair of socks.)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

we love him but he hates us.
Bye Bye
Bendeko53

Post by Bendeko53 »

doublev2 wrote:we love him but he hates us.
haha yeah. we must be the most loyal fans in the world for that and we still get it thrown in our face. as i said its so ridiculous its almost amusing
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Bendeko53 wrote:correct me if i'm wrong but the general feeling of members on this forum seems to be "vinne is one of the greatest guitarist/songwriters in rock; his time in KISS was one of their best line-ups; his solo albums (especially VVI) are fucking amazing; it would be the coolest thing ever if he released new material; its kinda shit he fucked people over on the boxset though"

The real problem is that there is content concerning Vinnie Vincent somewhere on the internet that Vinnie Vincent is unable to control. He wants to revise history and create the illusion of continued success...and this here little group of hooligans dishes out the real.

- Vinnie was (still is? Who knows.) an amazing guitarist
- Vinnie wrote some wonderful music and lyrics during the 80s
- Vinnie appears to have been the catalyst for getting KISS focused again in the 80s and generating (what I think) was the most cohesive KISS album in the entire catalog
- Vinnie has stolen from fans and colleagues
- Vinnie assaulted his wife
- Vinnie continues to lie and try to cover up his immoral and unscrupulous actions

If there was only HATE, this forum would not exist. There would be only an online petition asking for signatures for people who had money stolen from them by the pretend company, Metaluna Records in hopes of instigating some form of remuneration.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Amen.

NEWBEGINNINGS