The erg2 Cometh

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
erg2

The erg2 Cometh

Post by erg2 »

Here's the story, of a boy named erg2, who attempted to be kind of a dick.

I read through Poserboy71's post about his journey over to the doublev forum to attempt and expose Spyder (Vinnie?) as a jerk who is detrimental to Vinnie's connection with his fans. As I read, I just couldn't believe someone thought such a plan would work.

SpyderVinnie's crimes? Being a jerk. Not listening to other's points of view. Telling them to hit the road when he didn't agree with what they said.

I thought to myself, "Hey Elwyn, (that's my real name by the way), I bet with some careful manipulation, you could get Poserboy71 to act similarly to Spyder. That is:
Be a jerk: he tells me to get tissues, F off, Sh*t in a bowl, etc.
Not listen to other's points of view: there were at least 3 forum members who expressed themselves politely as not understanding and agreeing, to wit Poserboy calls them morons and tells us to re-read his statement. He couldn't bring himself to show any kind of empathy for any of the others. The closest was [paraphrasing here] 'Sorry you feel that way, but you're wrong.'
Tell them to hit the road when he didn't agree with what was said: I wasn't sure I'd actually get him to say it, and then he did!

Since Poserboy71 likes facts, below are a sampling of the exchanges.

erg2 wrote:I understand and agree. I am first in line to slag Vinnie and feel everything I said on this forum was my truth.

It feels like what was done accomplished two things:
1- proved Vinnie/Spyder was right
2- deceived a bunch of people that thought they had found a crew of like minded people to express their love of the music and commiserate on how they have been slighted.

I don't feel trust here. I feel like a random pawn in a small circle's exclusive game.

I will continue coming to VVFF because it truly is the best place for real Vinnie news, but just don't feel any urge to share. It feels like that small circle is laughing at us rubes.

TheGoodDr wrote:To be honest, I feel the same way being a relative 'newbie' here and didn't appreciate PB's recent comment that as newbies (to paraphrase) "we need to shape up". I felt like a real douche when I bagged PB and even wrote to Genebaby expressing my concern once I realised that what PB was doing was "for show". PB, you may have wanted Vinnie back in your life (so-to-speak) but blind Freddy can see the man is a completely beyond help, particularly from those who call themselves fans of his. Your recent comment to the newbies was smug and smacks of someone who thinks he's a better fan than us because you've been here longer. You've certainly managed to ostracise a part of the forum. And as I type this, I suddenly realise that perhaps Vinnie has achieved something after all.......Like I said in a previous post to you PB, when you were behaving like a jerk, you've become the very weapon Vinnie was wanting to wield here.

erg2 wrote:I'll open up here:
I'm a 40 year old, college educated professional running a multi-million dollar operation for a large organization with a home and family. I haven't had anyone to geek out with about KISS or VV since high school and thought I had finally found a forum of people I felt comfortable with who felt comfortable with me. Then it turns out I was used, along with several others, as a decoy to deceive a paranoid shut-in.

I've read your interactions with Spyder(Vinnie?) and while you claim altruistic goals, all I keep getting from it is "you said we couldn't fuck with you and we still fucked with you"...but we did it to prove a good point. That's a wonderful tactic to take with a person everyone on here claims to be extremely paranoid.

I may say some awful things, but I said them out loud and without my fingers crossed behind my back.

Oh yeah...and if you check my status, I had joined this forum months prior to Vinnie's legal woes...

poserboy71 wrote:Good for you Erg,
I explained it nice and clearly yet you CHOOSE to see it YOUR way. Go sign up to DoubleV Forums if this isn't to your liking.
It just sounds like you want to stir more shit or maybe you're just embarrassed that you went of on me when I "left ".

I didn't go there to 'FUCK " with anyone. I went there to be a fan yet I knew ( as well as most here) that the rug would be pulled out from under me.
AGAIN, the guys here let me pursue my fandom and they played it up FOR ME so I could get into the DoubleV. I could never hate these peoplebut I had to bash them because that's what SPYDER required of me to be a fan of Vinnie.

NOW WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ??? :D :D :D

erg2 wrote:Understood. You would like only the views you personally agree with to be posted on this forum.

And yes. I am embarrassed. I was set up and didn't see it coming and apparently too stupid to see it as it continued. I played right into your game. I was trusting the people I had met on this forum to be genuine with me. You won. You made me look like a fool.

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but several other people also appear to feel a little betrayed and confused about what your scheme accomplished or was intended to accomplish.

I've had some side conversations here and the point I was making in those is the same I am trying to make here. I haven't felt comfortable in these kinds of situations because I normally don't open myself up. I thought I had found a group of people to share in my KISS & VV fanaticism.

I've said not-nice things, but I said them openly and honestly, thinking others were doing the same. Whether you like me or not...want to flame me or not...agree with me or not, I respect your right to air your truth.

So, please feel free to continue. I'm just being straight with you.

poserboy71 wrote:Most of the "BETRAYED" are smart enough to comprehend the point of the actions and the meaning behind them .I explained them ,multiple times ,VERY CLEARLY . You are just shitting in a bowl and attempting to stir it . You are the only one that is keeping your bitch going. DOUBLEV awaits you m'dear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MeteoraXV wrote:Cmon man erg2 is a cool fcking guy don't leave too!!

note: I included this because it's true!

poserboy71 wrote:You're acting like a fucking moron. Everyone can have their own views here. In fact, I love that about this place.

HOWEVER, When some people use their posts to accuse without proof, make dead dog jokes, wife-beating jokes,wig jokes, etc, THAT'S when I will step in.

You weren't set up and you didn't look like a fool.
In fact, quite the contrary, you stood up for the VVFF and that has been noticed by everyone.

If you're going to continue this , allow me to send you a box of tissues. If you FINALLY realize why things had to be this way, then let's enjoy this forum TOGETHER !!!

erg2 wrote:I'm just trying to have an adult conversation and express how I feel and perceive the situation. I can't help but to think that if you truly felt good about what went down you wouldn't have so much anger.
Straight up, I feel betrayed and used. You want me to leave? That's OK, man.
I'm sorry this all happened.

poserboy71 wrote:Funny thing is that I'm not angry. It is funny to me that you cannot see why things had to happen the way they did. You continue to play THE VICTIM.

From reading your posts, it seems that you still carry some issues around because you were always picked last for kick ball. I'm an adult and I say :D :D :D "FUCK OFF" :D :D :D when someone is ignorant to logic.

Stay or go.

And I was not the only one unleashed upon:

Bendeko53 wrote:why the fuck is everyone taking poserboy's side in this? he fucking stabbed vic, dino, tj, etc in the back by giving out their personal information to some fucking random (spyder) who obviously has their worst intrests in mind. granted spyder is 99.9% vinnie but thats still a pretty dog move. if someone trusts you with their personal information you dont fucking give that information to anyone.

vinnie obviously has some SERIOUS issues but stabbing people in the back and bending over for him just so he will 'like' you is is pretty low in my book.

poserboy71 wrote:Benny, Benny, Benny- YOUR book must be Dr. Seuss. You can't read and comprehend well.
PLEASE RE-READ and then pass judgement. No one was compromised or back-stabbed. In fact , it was quite the contrary. No one bent-over for anal pleasures or jumped through hoops.

Even though I didn't post here at the time, I asked permission of everyone to give Spyder their information.
Everyone was well aware of the good will that I was trying to make happen. Spyder is representing Vinnie very badly. I released those e-mails to expose Spyder. Vinnie needs to see who is representing him.
Vinnie is worth the effort, Spyder isn't .

Is Spyder Vinnie ??? Please prove it.

I have been catching up on my VVFF reading. You newbies better shape up.

Cernex wrote:I'm new here, reason why I really don't mind what Poserboy did, but on an entirely different thing: I really fail to see the point of going trough all that only to discover something that we all knew: that Vinnie's forum are a total piece of crap. I mean, isn't that the reason why we're all here to being with?

I mean, I apologize if I'm coming up a bit out of the blue on this, but am I really who fails to see the point of this whole thing? And, watching people reactions, I'm really starting to get the vibe this whole exercise, in the long run, did more harm than good.

Nothing new to read or discover here, and if anything, the only new thing is that some people were used in something they didn't even know.

I don't know guys... my honest opinion? This whole thing just wasn't worth all the troubles.

EDIT: I thought my message was a bit vague so I'm going to be a bit more clear: I'm NOT against what Rick did, and if anything, I would've liked to be part of it (as long as I knew what was going on). HOWEVER, I still fail to see the point, and I REALLY don't think it was worth all the fuss. That's ALL.

To conclude. No, as Cernex puts it, I didn't get the point...but I wasn't truly upset. I would've loved to pull one over on Vinnie. Dick move? Ab-so-freekin-lutely!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SKADOOSH!!
erg2

PS- to those who were privately commiserating with me via email about not feeling great or even understanding Poserboy71's secret plan...sorry that I carried the charade on their, but I didn't want to blow my cover.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: The erg2 Cometh

Post by Genebaby »

Oh you're a funny boy!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Still trying to stir the shit I see !!! :D :D :D It seems as though you have some motives .
You make it that I argue with anyone that has different views than mine and that's a sin . I believe debate actually shapes ones viewpoints. In a debate , a person presents facts to support their views. I did something to develop a fact about everyone's viewpoint about Spyder ,yet , I receive a backlash from only a few people about how they weren't invited to the party.

Which is it??? Are you upset that you weren't invited or that there wasn't any real groundbreaking Vinnie news??? Vinnie answered a few of my questions. In my opinion the best answers we've gotten from him in 23 years. I think my journey was a success even though it was a small one.

Now instead of picking nuggets from shit, go read the ENTIRE THREAD to see the interaction as it went down.
Funny how I said a few rude things in response to your posts where every other word from you guys was FUCK, FLOWER, LOSER,etc, mixed in with a lot of Vinnie and Poserboy bashing.

Telling anyone to hit the road isn't in my power . What I did say to people that cried wolf and said they were leaving if things weren't removed was-(paraphrasing ) "Go or stay , It won't change what or how I post"

Nice try but a FAIL.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:Oh you're a funny boy!!!
But not that bright. I didn't bite as hard as he makes it seem. XOXO SLURP :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Euphoria

Post by Euphoria »

Well the one thing that jumped out at me was:

"poserboy71 wrote:
Good for you Erg, I explained it nice and clearly yet you CHOOSE to see it YOUR way. Go sign up to DoubleV Forums if this isn't to your liking"

(But anyone can interpret things how they like, no? So Erg can see it any way he wants, without being invited to leave... I don't think he was aggressive or anything, but just raising a point)

but then you say:

poserboy71 wrote: You're acting like a fucking moron. Everyone can have their own views here. In fact, I love that about this place.

(you just called him a moron for having his own view?! but then said it was a good thing?)

Now I'm not attacking you here PB dude, and I did read through both threads. I have tried to stick up for you before when I thought people were being unfair to you, I just call things the way I see it.

Here, I think Erg is taking a bit too much undeserved shit, so try lay off a bit... I understand his concerns, and I think he was just raising a fair point, and shouldn't be attacked for it. We can have disagreements but really I think this is a bit stupid...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This is a fan forum, not debate club. Nobody needs to back up everything they say. Your feelings are your own. If you feel Vinnie is the ultimate dick, then tell us your experience. If it's all hearsay from you, that's fine, Vinnie is always able to come along and clarify.

So far nobody seems to have said anything wrong as he has not felt the need to tell us how things really went down.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Euphoria wrote:
but then you say:

poserboy71 wrote: You're acting like a fucking moron. Everyone can have their own views here. In fact, I love that about this place.

(you just called him a moron for having his own view?! but then said it was a good thing?)
I called him a moron for attacking me in the manner that he chose to NOT for his viewpoints.

Like I said a few times, he could have PM'd me and I would have taken it down. It's not the first time(or last time :lol: :lol: :lol: ) that I've offended someone and removed something.
Last edited by poserboy71 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:This is a fan forum, not debate club. Nobody needs to back up everything they say. Your feelings are your own. If you feel Vinnie is the ultimate dick, then tell us your experience. If it's all hearsay from you, that's fine, Vinnie is always able to come along and clarify.
Sounds like backing it up, doesn't it ???

I disagree, Vinnie shouldn't have to address RUMOR. No one should. Now if a statement is exposed along with proof, then defend yourself.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We can be told someone's experience but where is the proof? The corroborative evidence, the witnesses, recordings of the experience?

This is not a court of law. 90 percent of stuff on here is "rumour", as it is everywhere.

We know you met Vinnie from the photo, how your experience went after that we only have your word, no proof. Or is it if the experience is a "good" one that no proof is needed, only if bad?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

really??? The experience IS the proof. Say for instance someone says they didn't get the box set, shows the proof (paperwork), then badmouths Vinnie .I don't have a problem with that. Ask Kevin Harrah and the others that have provided proof of their experience. I have respected their efforts to show these things and have sympathized with them.

I've told you guys of my experience of meeting Vinnie. I do have more photos that prove it was a standard meet and greet experience but with the added bonus of incredible interaction during the live show.
It was very special.

If I had the nerve to slam the guy , I would give my reasons along with the proof of why I feel this way.
A lot of people are bashing Vinnie because they see others doing it. Let's hear there personal experiences with proof.

NEWBEGINNINGS
WizKid

Post by WizKid »

This is not for anyone in particular. Just an observation of this place over the last few days :lol:
Attachments
butthurt_report_form.jpg
butthurt_report_form.jpg (222.76 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
Check out the Decibel Geek Podcast at http://dbgeekshow.blogspot.com/
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

poserboy71 wrote:really??? The experience IS the proof. Say for instance someone says they didn't get the box set, shows the proof (paperwork), then badmouths Vinnie .I don't have a problem with that. Ask Kevin Harrah and the others that have provided proof of their experience. I have respected their efforts to show these things and have sympathized with them.

I've told you guys of my experience of meeting Vinnie. I do have more photos that prove it was a standard meet and greet experience but with the added bonus of incredible interaction during the live show.
It was very special.

If I had the nerve to slam the guy , I would give my reasons along with the proof of why I feel this way.
A lot of people are bashing Vinnie because they see others doing it. Let's hear there personal experiences with proof.
So, under that basis, nobody can bash Vinnie for what others have said he did to them? We no longer can't believe what was said on podcasts and interviews only because they aren't "our own personal experiences"?

C'mon...
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

What I'm saying is not all personal experiences come with proof. Ie, I met Vinnie in Hollywood in the 80's and we was a jerk to me and my friend. I think this actually happened to someone.

Is there a need to demand proof or do we take thier word for it?

If somoene else posts they met Vinnie and he was just lovely do we need proof, or do we take it as true as it was a nice thing to say? What if it's someone making it up to make Vinnie seem nicer than he is?

Nobody needs to prove anything unless they feel they want to, we can each decide wether we think it's true or believeable.

Otherwise it just gets too much.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

They have the proof from THEIR experience. Why would you feel the need to bash someone that hasn't done a thing to you or your family. that is insanity !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

But it's only their word, what they are saying, that's not proof.

I keep saying that I KNOW Vinnie's real address is the vvirtual one, is that proof enough?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:But it's only their word, what they are saying, that's not proof.

I keep saying that I KNOW Vinnie's real address is the vvirtual one, is that proof enough?
There are better , more concrete,ways to prove that it is his e-mail address. Why not post them???
Meeting someone is entirely different and personal. I have seen people be dicks to one fan then turn around and be totally cool with me ( Peter Criss anyone ??? ). Does that mean he deserves to be slandered because of the other person's experience???

It is about sharing YOUR experience . No one has the right to state AS FACT that Vinnie is an asshole unless they have the personal experience to prove it .

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

But that person could by lying about their personal experience.

I have personal experience of Vinnie's email address but am unable to post it, it's not for me to do. I have seen the proof. Is that good enough?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:But that person could by lying about their personal experience.

I have personal experience of Vinnie's email address but am unable to post it, it's not for me to do. I have seen the proof. Is that good enough?
Nope , Not good enough.

A picture says a thousand words and can capture the individual's experience.

[youtube][/youtube]

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

But Rick, it's my personal experience. I have shared that I have seen it for myself and do believe, that should be good enough according to your rules.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I think my point has been made.

And as a side note about proof:
- I did post all of my receipts and follow up letters from "Metaluna Records" about the box set I never received
- Vinnie did lie...to ALL of his fans...when he stated he had been cleared of the domestic abuse charges
- Regarding proof that Vinnie has multiple usernames, I used to do the same thing to amuse my friends/co-workers and I can say "yes", you absolutely CAN trace the IP address. If GB says he saw it, I believe him. HE'S always been up front...
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

erg2 wrote:I think my point has been made.

And as a side note about proof:
- I did post all of my receipts and follow up letters from "Metaluna Records" about the box set I never received
- Vinnie did lie...to ALL of his fans...when he stated he had been cleared of the domestic abuse charges
- Regarding proof that Vinnie has multiple usernames, I used to do the same thing to amuse my friends/co-workers and I can say "yes", you absolutely CAN trace the IP address. If GB says he saw it, I believe him. HE'S always been up front...
What was your POINT again :? :? :? ??? I don't believe you made it. Comparing me to Spyder??? I defended myself against your attack . I didn't attack you.

--- You posted your proof, so why are you flapping your gums ??? My comments are aimed at the people that don't have that personal experience yet decide to join the bashing. Notice that I have never maliciously bashed Vinnie because he has never hurt me.
--- The domestic charges are TWO people's business... ...and no one here is either one of those two people.
I could understand his embarrassment to try to sweep it quickly under the rug. I give him a pass on this one because he doesn't owe me an explanation or apology for whatever happened.
--- Well there you go then , Post the proof concerning IP addresses and Vinnie's alleged use of multiple usernames if it is so easy . I trust Vic as well but I would also like to see the proof since this is not a difficult request. It's been multiple days and yet we have NOTHING...

Let's show proof on all of our allegations or shut our mouths forever about them. Should we extend this another week to give everyone time to gather their proof???

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, I have seen things, so I can tell you what I know but it's not for me to show what I've seen. If the people who have it don't want to show it then I can't make them but I am perfectly happy in the knowledge that Spyder is Vinnie Vincent. It is a sad fact of life.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I'm asking those people to step up and show everyone the proof. That's all.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The guy with the proof is no longer a member here. I think you know the truth. Please stop the show proof or shut up and get out agenda.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vic, It is not an issue of show proof OR GET OUT. I don't believe I said that. I said we should show the proof or shut up about it. This is all tedious bullshit that we keep dragging on. I think it's time to back up the allegations or SHUT THE FUCK UP !!! :D :D :D SIMPLE.

The more we do this , the more we look like fools.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Ok, I have tried to shut the fuck up and stay the fuck out of this for fucking days and this fucking thread keeps fucking dragging on and on and on and on....................

Schobel,
Though I don't have a copy to post up here as proof for you but I wanted to share with you that I have personally seen and read emails signed by Vinnie Vincent that came from the vvirtual address that Spyder uses at the DoubleV Forum. I support Vic here that I believe that it would be exceptionally uncommon for an individual to share an email account with another especially when the IP is traced to Vinnie's Address.
I don't believe for a second that Spyder is Diane do you?

So now we have the person who showed us the emails, Vic, Myself and likely some other Elders that have seen this particular proof in front of our eyes as a testimonial. I know that I have gotten as old as fuck but I'm suprised that you never saw these emails too?

So I'm sure that this means little to you right now but I would post this for you if I could for your proof and serenity but Vic and I have both seen this evidence with our own eyes for whatever that is worth.

Testimony usually counts for something in the court of law

Luv
Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I too have seen these things as well. I am just saying that it needs to be shared ONCE AND FOR ALL with everyone.

I was simply stating what Vinnie said about borrowing the e-mail. It doesn't mean I believe it. Where did everyone's comprehension skills go ???

Aren't you guys sick of the stalemate we are at. Show the proof and see if there is a response.

I'm sure you read the e-mails from Spyder to me where he insists that they are two separate people.
This is for the sole purpose of Spyder addressing our proof.

Let's hold some fucking balls over the fire already . :P :P :P

Are we not men ???

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I don't object to what you are proposing but I didn't save copies because it didn't interest me enough to do that. Vic may or may not object to posting the proof but feels that it is not his decision to make as they were shared with us in confidence. Which leaves the source to be the only (people) to provide what you are requesting. I know that you are and have many times called out the source publically but what has been the response when you have approached the source directly? At times I have felt that the source might easily share this information and much more but it is up to them clearly.

Best wishes and good luck with your quest and I'm not adversarial to what you are attempting to do but thank you for acknowledging that we and you have all seen the proof before.

Kev
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I fail to see the point of all this whole exercise (since the very beginning) when the end result is going to same anyway:

Vinnie Vincent, right now, is a fucking douche.

Now can we just shut the hell up about this whole COMPLETELY POINTLESS thing and let it die in a fire as it should've from the start?

Like Slayer said:
Testimony usually counts for something in the court of law
Now all of you, let it go, now. It's pointless, unnecessary, and worst of all: a complete waste of time.

Geez...
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Amen!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Fuck !!! It wasn't for anyone else to make sense of but ME. In a small way, I got what I had hoped for. Respectful contact with one of my favorite musicians ,Vinnie Vincent

It wasn't pointless. Vinnie answered two cool questions and at one point welcomed me. The point of this was to try and develop a fan relationship with the man. I honestly tried... ...yet failed.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cernex is talking about the back and forthing in this thread Rick, not your adventure at Camp Vinnie.

That's my take on it and what I was amen-ing to.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The dialogue is all cool. I believe this has made for some very interesting banter. I'm all for it except for the pot shots. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Somebody has pot?
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

He he. Was going to say that too but thought it was below me! I kid! I kid! Actually, I have a little giggle at the title of this thread!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(