Blocked by Vinnie on youtube...

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
PinkWiz

Blocked by Vinnie on youtube...

Post by PinkWiz »

sent vinnie this message defending this board... after asking me to reveal myself and what my username was at the "hate forum" he blocked me from sending anymore messages... wow. below is the message and his response...

ME: Hello Vinnie,

My name is Kevin and I have a been a huge fan of yours since '83 after seeing a pic of you in the ankh makeup in Hit Parader (or was it Circus?) After you left KISS, I went out and bought both VVI albums and collected anything I could find with your face on it. You brought back an "edginess" and "danger" to KISS that they lacked since the early days and I gotta say the Creatures and Lick It Up line-up of KISS is by far my fave (even over the originals). Yes I initially got into you because of your KISS connection but in my opinion, you were the only ex-KISS member to fully transcend that tag and become an artist in your own right.

Anyway, I'm messaging you to let you know that all of the people you think are against you REALLY ARE NOT! I don't understand how you can call something that is 100% dedicated to your talent and existance a "hate forum?" Everyone there is a diehard Vinnie Vincent fan that just wants to see you make the comeback we know you are capable of. It baffles me that you don't see it that way and can make enemies with the very people that support you! You're too much of a talented motherfucker to be angry at the very people who support you... get back out on the scene with what people fell in love with you in the first place for... your killer songwriting and guitar skills. You still look good and I'm sure you are still filled with song ideas, guitar riffs, etc. It doesn't have to be touring the world or with some greedy ass label, just release the stuff yourself (with you on lead vocals in my opinion).
Hell, go do some shows as kickass power trio with you on vocals and guitar, find a bassist and drummer to back you up and get back out there!

I know you have a lot left to say musically and some more kick ass rockers and ballads to wow everyone with. If performing isn't your thing anymore, hell just release some stuff at your own pace from the comfort of your home... it's all at your fingertips now.
Peace and respect. Kevin

VINNIE:Allright "Kevin." You seem to know my name. What is your name? Who are U???? what is your username on the hate forum?
Euphoria

Re: Blocked by Vinnie on youtube...

Post by Euphoria »

Shame.

That's a really well written, respectful letter. Nice one PinkWiz. I don't see how he can go so crazy after that. Hopefully something got through... although I doubt it!
metatron

Post by metatron »

See man, he can't be civil. It's Bullshit. Don't know what to say to you. You can be totally honest, civil & nice to the guy & he does a 180 & splits in your face...The Guys not right in the head. He's a broken record
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

thanx guys... hell, my letter almost borders on kissing ass... and it STILL didn't seem to change his way of thinking haha!
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

He needs to create an enemy in order to justify a introducing a fee for his content free forum. If he has no enemy he will just make one to fit his purpose.

Nice letter Wiz. Sadly he's not worth your admiration.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

good point Vdog... the guy also has to create enemies in order to justify his past actions...
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

PW,
He may have thought that you were me? He hates my fucking guts! :-)

Kev
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Merely admitting you have an account here is enough for him to ban/delete you. It's all very grown up you see.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

I don't think he'll ever release any new music. I predict the best we will ever see is re-issues or home re-recordings of old songs using a free drum-machine shareware. He will burn all copies off of his computer, printed labels off his home printer, his scanned signature printed on the cover to make it "autographed" and sold at a premium price.

...and I'd still probably buy it. (And by probably, I mean I would buy it.)
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

erg2, you hit the nail on the head... and I'd prolly buy the damn thing too... and although I never purchased the "box set" the least he should do is burn up some copies of the it and request that everyone who ordered it years ago send him an address... or make it downloadable. or send everyone on this board free copies for being such an ASS for the last year... ;)
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Great idea Kevin! :-)
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Thanx... Kevin :)
EricFoxx

Post by EricFoxx »

Your message to Vinnie: Well written! Respectful and honest with relevant questions that beggs for relevant answers.

The response: Short, no content and damn packed with personal suspicion and a direct attack to this "hate-forum".

Sadly enough, I'm not surprised at all.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I have given up on the guy... he will do NOTHING ever again... except for maybe sue somebody here for "slandering" him...
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I think you will hear about him on the news fairly soon. His behavior is more paranoid & extreme than ever. The last news story and recent actions confirm it really. If he has anyone left around him that cares they should try to intervene in some way, maybe they have tried. All sense of reason and any real humanity seems to have left the building. Honest attempts at empathy are thrown back at you, certainly in my case. Any genuine attempts to be supportive are met with a nasty character assassination on a public forum. He's beyond any sense of reason now. Very sad. The only people he seems to tolerate (and I do mean tolerate, there's certainly no normal relationship there)are a couple of sycophants without 2 braincells for company.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Its sad really... our "what if" thinking will not change anything. We're simply living off of past glories of a guy that has ALWAYS been bonkers... the only difference now is that back in the 80s he was active and successful, so there was a smokescreen for him to hide behind. Now he has nothing but numerous unsuccessful court cases, the internet, public VV forums and no new material in the last 20 years... so we can see it clearer now. The guy has no thought of doing anything else with his talent... fussing on public forums seems to satisfy his need for attention and drama nowadays... fukn sad.
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Vdog wrote:I think you will hear about him on the news fairly soon. His behavior is more paranoid & extreme than ever. The last news story and recent actions confirm it really. If he has anyone left around him that cares they should try to intervene in some way, maybe they have tried. All sense of reason and any real humanity seems to have left the building. Honest attempts at empathy are thrown back at you, certainly in my case. Any genuine attempts to be supportive are met with a nasty character assassination on a public forum. He's beyond any sense of reason now. Very sad. The only people he seems to tolerate (and I do mean tolerate, there's certainly no normal relationship there)are a couple of sycophants without 2 braincells for company.
Well, I said it once and I'll say it again: if the court does forces him to take those "anger management" things, that might very well be his very last hope to regain some sanity.

If not even that works, then I highly doubt anything will.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.