THESE TWO PILOTS HAVE THE SAME HAIR

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion

THESE TWO PILOTS HAVE THE SAME HAIR

Post by 727 »

Captain Vinnie Vincent and Captain Mark St John have the same hair. Either Same wig or same stylist. Any ideas?

TeenAnkhgst

Re: THESE TWO PILOTS HAVE THE SAME HAIR

Post by TeenAnkhgst »

Huge. what do we know about Vindogs wig history?

Has anyone else thought that Vinnie doesn't really look like himself on that Lick It Up cover?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It is a different look for Vinnie compared to any other. I'm guessing it was a Kiss decision but not sure why they did it if it was not going to be maintained after the cover shoot.

Vinnie's regular looked cool enough I though.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Woah! They are scary similar! Vinnie's hair never looked like this on the COTN tour or the LIU tour?!! Mark's hair was longer in the Heaven's on Fire vid too if I recall correctly! Maybe G & P were wearing wigs on the Animalize cover too? G definitely wore a wig on the Animalize tour!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

727 wrote:Captain Vinnie Vincent and Captain Mark St John have the same hair. Either Same wig or same stylist. Any ideas?

IT'S CALLED A WIG, GENE WAS TO CHEAP TO GET MARK HIS OWN WIG AND PAUL TOD HIM TP PUT VINNIE'S ON !
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

I always thought it was quite an accomplishment they they somehow managed to make Vinnie Vincent look manly (specially compared to Paul) on the Lick It Up cover.

Also, quite sure Mark and Vinnie are just wearing the same wig.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

I wouldn't be surprised if all of them wore wigs with the exception of Eric Carr :P
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

LoL.....I'd put my house on the notion that Vinnie and Mark are wearing the same wig here. I'm surprised I've never noticed this before.....I guess as a kid, you never think that the guys in your favourite band wouldn't be sporting their own hair.

Ive heard the saying that someone will take the clothes off your back, but it suprises even me thatG&P went one step further and demanded the hair from Vinnie's head when they gave him the ass ;)
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

haha! @ TheGoodDr

wow, i do believe that paul and gene made mark wear the same wig they gave vinnie! i was always under the impression that vinnie provided his own wig but i guess not. if you notice in other animalize era pics that mark's hair looks alot like bruce's hair (curly and black) so maybe after bruce jumped onboard they bought him a "bruce-styled wig' and retired the "vinnie-styled wig". poor mark... ;)
jesternjeff

Post by jesternjeff »

PinkWiz wrote:haha! @ TheGoodDr

wow, i do believe that paul and gene made mark wear the same wig they gave vinnie! i was always under the impression that vinnie provided his own wig but i guess not. if you notice in other animalize era pics that mark's hair looks alot like bruce's hair (curly and black) so maybe after bruce jumped onboard they bought him a "bruce-styled wig' and retired the "vinnie-styled wig". poor mark... ;)
Bhaa haaa haaa haaa
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

As for wigs I believe vv's mug shot wig is actually the 86 Tina turner wig combed down. Same one.
Bye Bye
NatashaTheo

Post by NatashaTheo »

Intriguing at least, but I think that really was a standard question, that Kiss chose so ...
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The stylist usually brings wigs / clothes to the photoshoot. Most of the time it's all borrowed stuff. Like it's been said before most likely the stylist owned the wig and worked on both photo shoots with vv and mark.
Bye Bye
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Paul admitted in his autobiography he wanted Vinnie to keep wearing the wig onstage but Vinnie refused.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I do like VV's natural hair over the 'wig' worn here.

His wig in VVI was cool though.

I like the way his natural hair is shaped. It has unique type of bangs going on. The way they're separated.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I like his That Time Of Year look.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I like vv own way way WAYYY more than the wig. I also don't think his hair was that thin like people used to say. To be honest I thought he had best hair in kiss. I like the dean Markey ad look better than the vvi. I think vv wanted to look larger than life which I understand. Out of the four albums he released as an official member only treasure he has his own hair.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Re:

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote:I like his That Time Of Year look.
That is a nice one as well!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

PinkWiz wrote:Paul admitted in his autobiography he wanted Vinnie to keep wearing the wig onstage but Vinnie refused.

Really? No chance it would have stayed on the way Vinnie ran around the stage and flicked his head back in his solo section!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Yeah Paul said Vinnie looked like the Gerber baby without the wig?

Ol gimp ear being judgemental again I guess...