For Spyder and Vinnie

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Skwint

For Spyder and Vinnie

Post by Skwint »

As i know you are reading the board and i can no longer post of the doublev board here is my message in responce to you.

this is what i was sent by 'Spyder'

You did not get banned for asking questions, Sqwint. No one gets banned for asking a question. You were banned because you are an active member of the HateGroup who is trying to gather information to take back to your "brothers" to dissect and devour. I will not have any Haters spreading your virus to the great new group of people that are legitimate and accepted members of the doublev forum. As I find each of you moles, you are booted one by one. Pass that on to your "brothers". Spyder

Point 1 - its Skwint
Point 2 - i am not a member of any 'hate' group - i have never posted anything deregotary about Vinnie - infact on Kissfaq i have stuck up for VV on many occassions so much so that i left the board due to the shit being flung in VV's direction
Pont 3 - My Virus - what the fuck is that ??
Point 4 - Moles - i went to the doubleV forum to be a fan of Vinnie - nothing more - stop the paranoia.
Point 5 - i have no brothers - 1 sister only

Now for the main part

I have been a fan of Vinnie since 1984 age 12 - i came to the VVFF as it was the only place on the web where you could discuss Vinnie and maybe find out information as to where he had been since dropping off the face of the earth - what is wrong with that?

I am a member of many band boards and am friends with some of my childhood hero's - Tigertailz, Bam and Tyla from the dogs d'amour - hell even Nikki since responds if i ask him a question.

fans are the people who have bought your music since day 1 - fans are the only people who will ever buy your music again in future - destroying your fan base due to some 'admins' opinion on what constitutes a fan is total bollox.

I for one will no longer buy anything of yours Vinnie - hell i even saved the cash to buy 1 of your overpriced guitars but was keeping that to myself till i actually had it in my possession.

i am so very dissapointed that the what i thought may have been sour grapes is actually true and you dont care about your genuine fans - without the fans what is the point????

I will no longer call myself a fan - Fuck off. :evil:

im furious
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
mp5999

Re: For Spyder and Vinnie

Post by mp5999 »

very sad skwint, but we shouldnt have gotten our hopes up that he had really changed. I would think its safe to assume he has been mentally unstable like this for most of his life. So considering hes going to be 60 years old , I would say he will never change without some form of intensive therapy - possibly even the need to be institutionalized? - for full time help. BUT , WITHOUT HIM WANTING THE HELP IT ISNT POSSIBLE TO CHANGE!
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Hey skwint don't worry I tried to join as qpr68@vvff and got knocked back from the off didnt pass go
Vinnie needs disciples so he can put his arm round them and then get ready for the sting and rip some of the gullible ones off
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

im more annoyed with myself mate for hoping things could be different - i am a fool this time but never again.

that $10k i had for the guitar will now go to someone more deserving as will all my future purchases.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Qpr68

Post by Qpr68 »

Get a monster from tj and enjoy the rest,fuck his forum theres a good bunch here
Power to the vvff
erg2

Post by erg2 »

The guy has pissed me off.

I'M not the bad guy here. I'M not the one who STOLE money by charging for a product that he never had the means to deliver.

He wants positivity, HERE is the way:
- Apologize
- Refund the money you STOLE or Send out CDs of the material promised (I would even accept it on CD-R without all the box-set trappings as long as the audio quality was good. I'd call it even.)
- Serve your time for beating your wife, you pathetic piece of shit, and post updates when you have done each of your community services and counseling

He does all of that, I would be willing to forgive and give him my positive support for future endeavors.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

We know that this will never ever been happen! He has no new music, he don't apologize he will do nothing for his fans...oh sure: he will look you out of his forum - that's enough
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Sorry skwint. That is pretty disappointing.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

Sorry Skwint...Great response to Spy-DER. Did you e-mail that back to the fuckwit?
Man, Clint know the deal, given them the ol' one figured cat claw salute.
Here is something to make you feel better.

http://vimeo.com/7799573

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev

Post by doublev »

everyone here was 100% positive and backing vv through thick and thin. He even emailed me saying that.
its only when he started deleting us and playing games with us that this all ended up like this.

i do not hate, i spent my childhood and 9 years on vv message boards only saying great things about him. When personal stuff about vv came up I took it down.

The only person that is part of a hate forum is Vinnie. This forum just demands the truth and that fans that considered vinnie their hero are actually not messed around with and lied to.
erg2

Post by erg2 »

doublev wrote:...fans that considered vinnie their hero...
I don't know if I'd call him my "hero", although I wouldn't begrudge anyone else from having those feelings. I was someone that was enthralled by the music this guy composed. It was metal for sure, but still crazy melodic, tone I'd never heard before and riffs that would melt the plastic containers one might store dead dogs in.

I still appreciate the musicality he had, but in the last month have changed my opinion of him being a "confused soul" to him being a self-absorbed, wife-beating, money stealing swamp of worthless diarrhea.
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Whoa, that's quite the fall from grace for Vinnie there. He certainly can't go much lower than that!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
birnie

Post by birnie »

So sorry for you Skwint.
Better off here anyways :)
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

This is a much happier place...
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Hey, I may spew some nasty vitriol about the wife-beating thief known as Vinnie, but I do it here because:
A- I know there are several on here that share my disappointment and anger
B- I know that everyone that is on this forum is here because of their love of Vinnie's past compositions, unique guitar work and fascination with the trainwreck which is ever Vinnie's life!
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

It's an on going saga... Stay tuned for more messages from your favorite guitar hero coming up next! 8)
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

good on ya Dannii :D