Vinnie bans the faithful

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

Vinnie bans the faithful

Post by Genebaby »

*I have had to lock out certain new members who are also hard core members of a particular hate group that has targeted me with their vile and despicable rants. These individuals have been visiting this forum then going back to insult and disparage me on their hate forum. I will not tolerate this 2-faced conduct and it is for this reason they have been banned from this Official forum.

TO EVERY OTHER FAN WHO POSTED THEIR THOUGHTS PURE OF HEART, I EXTEND MY DEEPEST THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS FORUM POSITIVE AND UPLIFTING. You are all fantastic people and have made me feel so good with your beautiful thoughts, loving spirit and incredible energy. I also can see that this great vibe is making each other feel as good as you have made me feel. I also want to and plan on bringing all of you some special things to this forum that I know you will enjoy and treasure.

I love U all. God bless and thank you all again. Vinnie Vincent

Think what you like Vinnie, this is NO way to run a message board. People are saying over here what they cannot over there. Things like "whoa, it's so weird here where we cant' say what we feel and are afraid to get the boot".

Ooops, too late.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
TheSage

Re: Vinnie bans the faithful

Post by TheSage »

Personally I think it's only a matter of time before Vinnie gets fed up and says "Nuke It" again. :D I just can't understand the mentality behind all of this, every post I've seen on that forum so far has been polite and respectful (granted, half of the users are probably aliases and another quarter are simpering sycophants whispering sweet little nothings into Vinnie's ear but there must be at least a few real people there).

Also, I don't think anyone's come out and said it yet, so I'll just say that without Dino and his board Vinnie wouldn't be making his "comeback" (if that's what this is meant to be; I have to admit when I first got obsessed with the idea of Vinnie coming back and making more music eight years ago this really isn't what I pictured); in fact, it's likely that no one would be talking about him at all. It would be nice if he showed a tiny bit of gratitude for the efforts that others have made.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

well this means im fucked
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Nice guitar ,Sage !!!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

Thanks poserboy! It's a 98 RG550 in desert sun yellow. I thought it would look cool with pink pickups so I swapped out the originals for some Dimarzios. Ended up looking kind of JEMish only without the monkey grip or pyramid inlays. It's one of my favorite guitars actually, plays like a dream.
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

:oops: Oh well, so much for that.
ScreenShot008.jpg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was too good to last. Being touched by Vinnie is only for the sacred and pure of heart.

I was gonna say, it's not just for little boys, but I won't!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

:lol: That's terrible! :lol:

I don't even think he's banning people with a purpose now, he's just getting rid of anyone he thinks might have the slightest link to this forum. Not a big loss, but it did have the same kind of perverse fascination as a slow-motion car crash tends to.
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

My only regret is that I didn't get to ask what happened to Suzie Q Rocks. :lol:
metatron

Post by metatron »

I signed up & I posted a 'nice' friendly post as per the below screen print.
In the first 40mins I was there I got about 15 replies to my post from other members (but not Vinnie or Spyder, or any of the other of his other multiple personalities). Even VeniceAngel was cool & happy to see me there. I didn't expect any replies from VV or Spyder till the next morning. Next morning is NOW!!! & guess what folks. I'M BANNED...again. No explanation..No nothin'...Banded because apparently I'm HARDCORE & part of a HATE GROUP
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

TheSage wrote::lol: That's terrible! :lol:
Yes, what Vinnie did to you is terrible. You have my deepest sympathies. :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

We are not a hate group, we are just living in reality, where questions can be asked and answered. Where people stand up for their rights and call a spade a spade.
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

On the plus side he did rescue me from the possibility of reading VeniceAngel's 300,000 messages of "peace and love". :D Maybe Vinnie is turning around after all!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Bummer!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

Vinnie shows so much hate to fans, kiss, ex vvi members etc, its funny he calls people who ask for the truth hateful.
VVV

Post by VVV »

I tried to join the forum and no response. Oh well
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Look at it this way Drew, if you can't join, he can't ban you.
VVV

Post by VVV »

Genebaby wrote:Look at it this way Drew, if you can't join, he can't ban you.
“If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning.” - C.S. Lewis
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Heavy.
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Well boys thats it i'm out
ah well im used to being banned from stuff

atleast theres still the vvforums.com
way better than the double vinnie hitler vincent forum
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

it would appear i am banned also for asking if we could ask questions.

unfuckinbelieveable
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
MeteoraXV

Post by MeteoraXV »

Skwint wrote:it would appear i am banned also for asking if we could ask questions.

unfuckinbelieveable
No way are you serious?? :shock:

You asked the wrong way you shouldve asked if you could ask to ask questions
warmachine:D

Post by warmachine:D »

Well he hasn't banned me yet! :mrgreen:
He just ignores my questions.. lol
1SG of the VVFF Army
erg2

Post by erg2 »

Anybody that would come to a Vinnie forum would be someone that, most likely, would buy your merchandise. Dipshit doesn't understand the old saying, "The customer is always right"?

I shouldn't be surprised that something as baseless and worthless as a wife beater would understand that.
Open your window and see the real world
To know what you've been missing
Come out of the shadows
Insecurity lies
In a heart afraid to listen
TheSage

Post by TheSage »

Shhh, Vinnie Vincent doesn't have fans. That's just rumors and gossip. Also, he was never married, never played guitar for KISS and actually doesn't exist! Those are all just lies perpetuated by a certain toxic individual. :lol: