VV Kiss Jigsaw on eBay

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
syncophile42

VV Kiss Jigsaw on eBay

Post by syncophile42 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/KISS-VINNIE-VINCENT ... 3cb7724a55

Don't know how 'genuine' or 'original' or 'vintage' this is but it's not cheap!
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: VV Kiss Jigsaw on eBay

Post by Genebaby »

I guessed it was in Argentina and I was right. That place is the home of strange Creatures era Kiss stuff, with Vinnie on it too of course.

Was there such a market for all this stuff back then when they toured, and it's still around now in perfect condition.

I don't trust the Argentina stuff. If it was cheap I wouldn't care, but not at that price.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

It's not authentic, and for the price they are kidding themselves... They're hoping to fool fans that don't know any better...

Kiss didn't even get the opportunity to perform in Argentina in '83 due to the extremists that threatened to "blow up that homosexual band"... (unbelievable, if only they knew Gene's track record!) As a caution they bombed a ticket office suspected of selling tickets to the Kiss concert after hours... Kiss promptly cancelled the tour... They missed an amazing tour that Brazil had the pleasure to see!
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

It's simple. There was no vinnie publicity or merchandise other than the creatures tour t shirt. They were scared that loosing ace would end the band. So any vv creatures stuff is fake as too is that fake Brazilian creatures lp cover.