Vinnie's reaction

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Brooklyn_Born

Re: Vinnie's reaction

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Don't forget Paul Stanley on the guest list! There was a lot of animosity between Vinnie & Paul :shock: that would make for some very interesting conversation between the ex-Bandmates :mrgreen:
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

He doesn't like the fans that think they know everything about him . Personally I don't have a single question for him anymore , nothing I would like to know anymore.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I don't claim to know anything about him. He intrigues me enough to ask questions .I know in my life, the only time things stopped affecting me was when I started giving honest answers to honest questions. My life took a nice 180 degree turn for the better.

I think it would be great if all of us were welcome to the show this year. Have a nice meet and greet and just end the bullshit. I wouldn't let the meeting get hostile or rude. I believe everyone would be taken aback by Vinnie trying to do the right thing and welcome him back with much love.
That would be Vinnie's Home Run swing .
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

poserboy71 wrote:I believe Vinnie posts stuff on Youtube and comes here to see the reaction. I also think he can't help but laugh at the insanity here.
Remember, He knows all of the answers that we would like to know about him. I'm sure our EDUCATED guesses are amusing to him.
I also believe he hates it when we are TOO CLOSE to the truth with our investigations. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate me asking some of his friends for interviews. I see it as no harm- no foul .

I strongly believe that he has to laugh out loud at some of our humor. I don't believe he is totally jaded.
So on the question of the post; that's A and B then, that's fair.

I also hope he has some C, which is a dissappointment at the way things have gone, and a little sadness at the what he may be missing and his apparent difficulty in doing anthing positive with/for his fans.
poserboy71 wrote:I think it would be great if all of us were welcome to the show this year. Have a nice meet and greet and just end the bullshit. I wouldn't let the meeting get hostile or rude. I believe everyone would be taken aback by Vinnie trying to do the right thing and welcome him back with much love.
That would be Vinnie's Home Run swing .
This would be fantastic, but any sort of bridge building from Vinnie would be great, I know some hands are out at our end.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick, I think he thinks I am one of the guys that so called takes ownership of v because I had contact etc and because I talk like a vv expert. I am his worst nightmare I would say.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

will i be able to have a longlasting affair with him ?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sometimes I worry about you Sammy..... :)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

That would be 'speculation'.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Genebaby wrote:Sometimes I worry about you Sammy..... :)
Don't worry about us,i will take care of him until the end of times
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Streetbeat wrote:
Genebaby wrote:Sometimes I worry about you Sammy..... :)
Don't worry about us,i will take care of him until the end of times
I can feel the love.... 8) 8) 8)
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

im not sure if it's corresponded , that's the reason i cannot sleep at night very well
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Streetbeat know what he wants! :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
jenniefrost

Post by jenniefrost »

many hearty congrats for the birthday.
You sign will bring your future bright..
n3p

Post by n3p »

o_O
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Spam I think
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

syncophile42 wrote:When VV is reading or pondering our merry little forum, is he :
  • A. Tearing his proverbial hair out and ranting at our obsessiveness and gall.

B. Laughing at our stupidity and patting himself on the back for being so clever at playing his games.
Answers on a postcard please.

I'm going for option 1. I know for a fact he's foooooking furious at what he reads here, he's expressed it to me personally on a few occasions.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

so42gob4dawn wrote:All I'm seeing is speculation. You don't know what's going on in his head. I don't either, but I'd rather give him the benefit of a doubt than just assume it's negative. I thought this was a fan forum, not a roast.

What you read here IS the VV fan experience. It's a vibe he's created with his own actions. All that said this is still a fan forum, start a thread about his music and you'll see all kinds of admiration for his work. Former musician Cusano really is an example of having to force yourself to separate the "man" from the music in order to enjoy it.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

the sad thing is we all hope he will come here and read one of our comments and it will get thru to him. then reality and a sinking feeling sets in knowing you cannot win against a mental fucktard who has ALWAYS believed himself to be in the right.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Nothing can change . Maybe if you spend a few months fighting for him and calling him god. But telling him he is ruining his career is nor going to work.
Bye Bye