No live album even

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

No live album even

Post by Genebaby »

So, there's hardly a massive back catalog of Vinnie albums, and it has struck me that VVI never released a live album, and that's something all bands love to do as it's so easy.

Imagine a perfect recording of a VVI live show. Surely Vinnie would have some tapes don't you guys think?

Kiss and other bands are recording shows and selling them right after, something else for Vinnie to think about if he ever plays live again.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Batman

Re: No live album even

Post by Batman »

Genebaby wrote:So, there's hardly a massive back catalog of Vinnie albums, and it has struck me that VVI never released a live album, and that's something all bands love to do as it's so easy.

Imagine a perfect recording of a VVI live show. Surely Vinnie would have some tapes don't you guys think?

Kiss and other bands are recording shows and selling them right after, something else for Vinnie to think about if he ever plays live again.
It would suck :twisted: I have alot of VVI live bootlegs and Mark...well, lets just say its not very pleasant to listen to. He's a great singer...in the studio.
On the account of Vinnie having tapes, then yes. I have heard that he has soundboard tapes of all VVI live shows. This a rumor though :!:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I've heard some bootlegs too and it's not all that bad. A high quality soundboard would be great I think.

Though Rick was telling how Vinnie would solo all over the place so you'd forget what the song was until the band started again, this would have been frustrating for the others but it was Vinnie's band.

Either way, if he has them they are another thing he can sell!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Batman

Post by Batman »

Genebaby wrote:I've heard some bootlegs too and it's not all that bad. A high quality soundboard would be great I think.

Though Rick was telling how Vinnie would solo all over the place so you'd forget what the song was until the band started again, this would have been frustrating for the others but it was Vinnie's band.

Either way, if he has them they are another thing he can sell!!
I have one show where Mark sings pretty alright, but its on my old computer. All my boots are there..hm..gotta get them outta theeeere :wink: