VINNIE VINCENT IS SUZIE Q AND SPYDER

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
doublev

VINNIE VINCENT IS SUZIE Q AND SPYDER

Post by doublev »

Just to let everyone know that Vinnie Vincent is Suzieq and Spyder and his board email address is Vinnie's - no one else's . I know he has replied form this email as Spyder but its him.

This is mad stuff that he is not telling the truth and inventing people who are even talking about each other as other people. I have 100% proof on this. Fans are being deceived, why he doesn't just come out as VV.. thats a big question. Spyder (chris or Eric) does not exist. Suzieq is vv. How come she knows so much if you have any questions. Why has suzieq not been introduced. How come suzieq shares the same ip address as vinnie. how come suzieq is not band for not using her real name on the board.

I urge anyone to contact the good people at forumco to check into this, they know the truth as well as I do.

This breaks their forum rules as well.

If you think anything other than what I tell you, good luck to you.

It is very confusing and upsetting to say this after so long being a fan. It is totally shocking to me.
VVV

Post by VVV »

:arrow:
Last edited by VVV on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

:( if this is true.....than Vinnies a fucking Dick!!!!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i urge everyone to demand forumco to look into the ip addresses of these members.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Forumco should just do a check on all the membership and find out what's what....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

Forumco is just one guy in Ireland I know. He just downloaded the snitz board and then offered it as forumco, its pretty simple, anyone can down load the snitz board for free, really name it and then make it live.. Its not a company or anything, just one guy. . To be honest I think he will look into this if a few people ask him.
metalx

Post by metalx »

Has anyone seen the horseshit on the other site lately?
Lil' Jack Horny

Post by Lil' Jack Horny »

DoubleV, was it you who kept locking me out of the board a few months ago or was that Vinnie?
I prowl the innocent, forbidden terrain, unleashed half human, half insane
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

metalx wrote:Has anyone seen the horseshit on the other site lately?
We can imagine!!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Lil' Jack Horny wrote:DoubleV, was it you who kept locking me out of the board a few months ago or was that Vinnie?
Not Dino, the other guy.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Jack, I don't know who you are. What was your name on the other board?
doublev

Post by doublev »

suzie q on MAY 31st from archived section of the board while I was still on the old board ..
vv's time is NOW!!
ring any bells?
Reply author: suzie.q-rocks
Replied on: 05/31/2010 00:45:27
Ahhhh, Randy Rhoades...tragic, tragic ending. Roman.....what a joke! Given Vinnie's perfectionism, I'm sure AZG is the perfect, right choice. Can't wait. My fingers are aching to touch my new pink/silver baby. Yes, Quentin, VV's time is NOW and we should support him in any way we can.
[/quote]
doublev

Post by doublev »

copied live today from the vinnievincentguitar1 youtube ad , see Guitarmageddon is NOW. Remember suzie used that in may.
WORLD PREMIER of the video catalog featuring THE OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR! GUITARMAGEDDON IS NOW!!!
vinnievincentguitar1 | 27 July 2010

TRAILER - THE OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR handrafted by master luther Tom Palecki for AZG GUITARS. SAY NO TO UNAUTHORIZED COPIES!!!! Keep watching YOUTUBE for the WORLD PREMIER of the video catalog featuring THE OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR! GUITARMAGEDDON IS NOW!!! For the latest information as it becomes available, log onto doublev.forumco.com.
Category:
doublev

Post by doublev »

Here is spyder from 27 july , so susie, spyder and vinnievincentguitar1 are all using the ...is now thing.
VV's time is NOW! Totally exciting stuff!

Spyder

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2010 : 08:49:10 Show Profile Reply with Quote
I'm trying to get confirmation and details on this project. I think VV was and is a genius. His music was way before its time. VV's time is NOW! Totally exciting stuff!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i guess vinnie's time is NOW!
and
the fans time has GONE!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Lets have a three way skype with suzie, spyder and vvg1! that would be nice. and lets see a photo of suzie and spyder, maybe a facebook or myspace page if they are so vocal and good with the internet i would be surprised if they didn't have something on facebook.
ankh

Post by ankh »

dino, i would like to ask you a question.A few months ago, somebody by the name of mr taumashunas or something did post on your board basically pulling Vinnie´s leg about somehting he did (like, calling at home and asking something wihtout sayng "hi" or something),plus he did add "don´t worry, i´ll never reveal your nick" or something like that.He did post once, seemed to be an old friend of Vinnie and gave the idea that V. himself was reading the board, using another false nick.
Care to share any details or elbaorate about this one, if you can? Nothing serious, i was just a bit curious if there was more about this.

Thanks!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie and his 'LAW TEAM' read this board daily.

Sorry to disappoint !! We are only fans here. There is nothing outrageous or hurtful MEANT towards Vinnie here. We voice what we are curious about whether it's a TOUCHY subject or not only to attempt to find the TRUTH. As the cliche' goes--- "Curiosity killed the cat." I guess we're a group of DEAD PUSSIES !! :shock: :lol:

-PB71-
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic. I mean there is nothing illegal to warrant a legal team. Sorry but reading message boards with legal intent will only land you in the nut house. It just shows insecurity and weakness of mind. A truly strong minded, intelligent person wouldn't care what went on here. I know that in order for him to have a legal look at this, he would have to pay them. Even if someone is selling pirate copies of his music, it would cost him more to stop it than he would be loosing in album sales. I mean even if he did release his gfh, how many people are actually gonna buy it? A couple thousand to be generous. The guy should seriously stop fighting everything he doesn't like and focus on giving us a reason to buy his merch.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AMEN !!

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Ankh, yes he contacted me. He was an old high school friend of vinnies.

The only true thing spyder and Suzie and I think another say is that I should move on. its hard to see bs and not say anything.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Everybody & I mean everybody, join me in a conga line. Ready 1,2,3. , Lets go. FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM'...FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM, FUCK HIM
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
ankh

Post by ankh »

doublev wrote:Ankh, yes he contacted me. He was an old high school friend of vinnies.

The only true thing spyder and Suzie and I think another say is that I should move on. its hard to see bs and not say anything.
ok, thanks a lot for answering my question :wink:
doublev

Post by doublev »

i have an email somewhere, ankh

he said that a lot of the elements from the lick it up album vv had worked on as a high school student. he said the tune lick it up was basically written when he was in his late teens.

he told me all about what they got up to in school and the band they had together.
ankh

Post by ankh »

you´re more than kind, thanks a lot.At the time, i did have the idea that V was checking the forum, directly or undirectly, this man seemed to know that and also V alias on the board.Just speculating.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes, Vinnie was reading the board and I have emails from him and his lawyer saying they were happy with it and that I was doing a great job (obviously I was keeping off any negative comments so even I would say it was a bit too much on my behalf ).
However, I know Vinnie read the board but I do not believe he signed up. He may have but I don't think do. The first time I believe he was a member was when I gave him the password to my doublev username (the only way to control that board).
But for sure he was lurking way before as I have that written in an email.
Truthfully, I would never have let this cat out of the bag if he had been kinder in the way he got rid of me and would have not started all these fake users.
If he just stopped talking about his former moderator as spyder and Susie call me things also wouldn't have gone this far but I will not sit around and watch some guy or fake woman pull the wool over friends and his own fans eyes.
I do not understand the reasoning. I call for spyder or Chris as he used to call himself and remember Susie used to call him Chris to stand up and reveal himself and the same with Susie , what are they hiding. Phone call, video conference, at least a photo. if they want me off their backs then its simple. Reveal yourselves!
And give me front row tickets to the show.
How can 25 years of being a fan come to this?
If Tom palecki reads this which I believe he does from his comments on his blog , he will know the truth just by reading the way they write. I want to know why he is letting this go on? Like I said , if those users and moderator reveal themselves a lot of doubt about what I say would creep in, so if you are real why not prove it.
ankh

Post by ankh »

i´m with you, after al those years to be treated this way is something hard to believe.You know,when Gene did say that Vinnie was given the key to the kingdom( even if i know what Gene really meant) i would have liked to prove him wrong about Vinnie personality.Unfortunately, i was wrong.To have such dedicated fans ready to help, more than willing to do so and spend s their time and effort just to help him out and have them treated this way,well, it does makes no sense.Well, that´s life.
I´m just sorry that you ,Streetbeat and other people,including our Genebaby have been treated as such.
I have no intereste in going back to the old board, don´t care if i´m considered a scumbag by such a sad case as Suzie( and,whoever nutcase hides behind that nick),this doesn´t touch me in the slightest except when it is referred to people as you who went far beyond the call of duty.I find it kind pathetic, to say the truth.
There are so many interesting musicians who are more than willing to appreciate somebody who help them out without screwing them over.They put out products, no drama.

Besides, if Vinnie is putting a Gloria Swanson, well, that´s his foot and he can do whatever he wants with it :wink: .
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie continues to hurt us. We would've promoted the fuck out of his stuff . What's funny is that a lot of us still would if there was some kind of sympathy shown. Sure, We let our hurt feelings get the best of us at times and lash out BUT deep down we want to still be fans and help him in any way we can.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Unless Vinnie actually kills a fan, the situation is fixable, he knows this, but he goes on with the nasty attitude and fakeness. Such is life I suppose.
doublev

Post by doublev »

people are not stupid. this is what the spyder camp has not realized. and who the hell is spyder, where has he been for all these years? how does he and susie know rockmom? suzie and spyder joined in may and act like they know rockmom. she doesn't know who they are. she just knows vinnie is behind this all and why she is staying around. and it is very low to talk your self up like he is doing as suzie.
no more bullshit. lets see suzie and spyder. let suzie and spyder put up there real names and profiles and lets have spyder say why he is not chris anymore. its sick.
i am going to demand forumco reveal these people and i think everyone else should.
doublev

Post by doublev »

We can now add Hard4Metal to the list of people that are Vinnie Vincent on the doublev board. This comes from someone who can see into the board. thanks.
Sandimas

Post by Sandimas »

This is getting ludicrous. Reminds me of those one man double acts where the comedian dresses half as a man, half as a woman split down the middle, and has an argument or sings a duet with themselves, turning each side to the audience as they switch roles!
doublev

Post by doublev »

vinnie should seriously speak with forumco. lol
doublev

Post by doublev »

he better be ready with excuses or a smart answer. its all going to come out some time soon. i am sure he will have something. Funny Kerry McCormick in Boston doesn't have a facebook or is not in the whitepages.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

doublev wrote:he better be ready with excuses or a smart answer. its all going to come out some time soon. i am sure he will have something. Funny Kerry McCormick in Boston doesn't have a facebook or is not in the whitepages.
Kerry McCormick is a SouthPark character
doublev

Post by doublev »

funny
TonyDanzig

Post by TonyDanzig »

bring the loser down