DoubleV forum "survivors" and why

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Streetbeat

DoubleV forum "survivors" and why

Post by Streetbeat »

Who are the only DoubleV forum survivors ???
who are the lucky that were not deleted ???
as far as i know ...Suzie is the only one ..right ?
wolfgang161272

Re: DoubleV forum "survivors" and why

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Definitely not me :evil: He had me immediately ruled out, as I have registered here in the forum. Even with a different email address and name I was deleted again. Who should be the survivor please be happy?
At least not me :cry: :cry:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't think we're ALL deleted, though some people definitely were but our accounts are locked and have been made inactive.

I know my account won't be coming back in a hurry.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

if your names is on this board, i would bet your out of the doublev. what i want to know is how he knows your publishing a real name or not
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He can't know if the names are real, which is part of what makes it so sad, demanding things like that from people on a free, public message board.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes. Demanding names without saying who anyone is on the board is ridiculous. The only way people know vv is behind the board is because of me and some still don't believe it so why would you sign up their. Also the fake moderator has two names and seems to now sign as moderator or spyder. And finally like genebaby said, there's no way to know if names are real anyway. He knows better than anyone.
If he came clean and made the board official regardless of what I say people would join. But what he does not get is you can not delete people for asking questions. I don't get this whole fiasco, honestly. What it comes down to is v doesn't want to be responsible for his actions , answer difficult questions about the boxset and if you loose your deposit he can blame someone else. No one here is his enemy yet he treats them that way. I spent 10 years defending anyone who said anything bad as did many others.
all this would go away if he comes clean and tells everyone he is running the board. Of course he will not do it now.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Doesn't this clash with the rules of the board???

[url]http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... fusion.jpg

Doesn't matter if you log on with your real name, you'll still get deleted? I've done so and next day I'm gone!???!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

his best option is to start with a new board.start clean.. i am not sure he can do it on his own which is why he wanted to take over mine.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He should be using the Vinnievincent.com domain you gave him as the sprinboard for everything, setting up his own board on that. Taking over yours and ruining it was not classy.
doublev

Post by doublev »

he had the opportuity to keep the domaon attached to the board but didn't . i don't think he can set up a website. i could be wrong but he seems to have no help what so ever. i was getting someone to set one up for free but it still didn't happen.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I'm sure he'll find someone to get things happening that he can't do himself, or hopefully he will or nothing will ever happen.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i don't think he will trust anyone. i think i had my brief stint due to the fact i gifted every thing. i don't think its easy to earn his trust. and i obviously did not do too well at keeping it. he does need a team however, but i just don't see it.
Batman

Post by Batman »

Why do I always get the image of vinnie sitting in front of a Windows 95 or 98 homecomputer trying to access the internet..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Batman wrote:Why do I always get the image of vinnie sitting in front of a Windows 95 or 98 homecomputer trying to access the internet..
And here I thought that I was computer illiterate and way behind the times. :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Batman

Post by Batman »

poserboy71 wrote:
Batman wrote:Why do I always get the image of vinnie sitting in front of a Windows 95 or 98 homecomputer trying to access the internet..
And here I thought that I was computer illiterate and way behind the times. :lol: :lol:

Meet Suzie Q
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I just peed a lil' bit. A few squirts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Man that's nasty! Where do you guys did up all these old photos? Minesweeper!!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Don't know why my last post didn't work though?? I'll try and link the pic again stating the inconsistant rules on the old board!

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... fusion.jpg

Hope this works!
Batman

Post by Batman »

oh yeah...that photo btw is totally legit...
I didn't use Paint...I swear 8)
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

That's just wrong.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah, I think that picture should get deleted. We don't need Vinnie to think of us as bigger assholes than he may or may not think we are! We all want him back and firing on all cylinders!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's just humour, it's a very funny pic.
Batman

Post by Batman »

TJMonster wrote:That's just wrong.
If you feel offended by it, I'll gladly ask the admin to remove it. No worries :wink:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I think all of our skin is getting thicker by the day. Hopefully Vinnie will follow suit. Fucking with people is a form of endearment for me and my buddies. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't speak to ,or acknowledge you. That picture is comedy gold !!!
-PB71-

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That's right Rick, that's how it works with me too. If I don't like someone I'll ignore them completely, but my friends, I stuff around with.
doublev

Post by doublev »

that is too funny.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Just hacked into the doublev server's web cam & got he followining snap shot;
metatron

Post by metatron »

Then I hack into the vvforums.hqforums.com/ web cam & go the following snap shot. Could hear Live2Win playing in the background. Funny that :!: :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Dare I ask which is me?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Dare I ask which is me?
Ah Vic, laughter is the best medicine...Look even Peter Criss...OH! I mean Eric Singer thinks this whole V situation is hilarious.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's actually funny because I didn't see that South Park episode when it came out, don't really watch it anymore, so I was amazed when this guy at work was familiar with the song Live To Win.

I thought there's no way he would know this song but it was because of South Park, so I watched that episode and it was quite funny. The song wouldn't have been very old when they aired that I think.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I saw that episode when it come out & I don't think the album had been released @ the time. I knew it was coming out, & my wife Jackie & I were freaking out. I remember it wasn't out caused I called my friend, Paul (the walk KISS encyclopedia) & he was saying I imaged it no way cause it wasn't released. (Did you see PS when he came out for the tour...Made a dick of himself on the footy show)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I was at the first Sydney show. I remember Paul said something dumb about someone's wife?
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hey one of us (probably in the States, probably Dino or Streetbeat) should tell Trey Parker and Matt Stone about this whole VV sage. Could make a great South Park episode. Working title of the episode could be called 'Revenge' or 'Nut Bag' ( :!: wonder what made me think of that) & it could have Unholy as the song in show.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote:Yeah, I was at the first Sydney show. I remember Paul said something dumb about someone's wife?

Think it was Fattie's wife (& he a big KISS fan) PS you friggin Douchebags!
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Batman wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:

Meet Suzie Q

I can't stop laughing! :P
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It is hilarious..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
teej

Post by teej »

@ Metatron .. jesus christ .. thats just too funny ! LOOOOOOL!