The Euphoria CD/EP

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
Genebaby
Site Admin

The Euphoria CD/EP

Post by Genebaby »

I know there are two versions of this, one calling it The EP and the other not, is that right?

Can't remember which one I have, I'll check when I get home but I don't think it's the EP one.

I bought mine online ages ago and it was one of the ones that came autographed, in pen, like a biro.

Have we ever worked out if these are legit? It looks like a really good signature but I've never known for sure.
zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

Theres one on iTunes called Euphoria. Not sure if that will help at all. If you have the one that is not that one than we'll know.
Zeke
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Looking at mine now it's called Euphoria and using Google images I found this, which looks exactly like mine minus the To Nancy part.

Seems he signed a few and this website had a bunch and if you got in quick you got a signed one.

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Here's another version showing the The EP cover, also signed but not the same way, mine is the same style and pen as the first.

zandrews39

Post by zandrews39 »

Thats the one on Itunes. Very Nice piece.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Some other scans from Vinnie Vincent's 4 trk Euphoria package.

Batman

Post by Batman »

dude!! those are cool
Hey, thats a pretty good close up of the washburn
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Very cool. I would have put my money down for the archives if they were available on CD. As much as I wanted them at the time I wasn't going to pay that much for cassette tapes. I wasn't interested in tapes at all. Lucky for me in the end.

You've got some great stuff Metatron. You should put what you have on here somewhere if you don't mind. If there isn't a section for it let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
metatron

Post by metatron »

NO wuckin' furries, Genebaby, Batman, "Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic VV Forum. vvforums.hqforums.com will be that site. We can make it better than he was before. Bigger stronger, faster".I think if we all pull our resources we'll be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together. See guy, & then people talk about F**Ken loyalty. Us, the F**KEN nerd dickheads no-lifer fanz that we are. Downloading all this stuff, making stuff, buying all this stuff, wasting our F**KEN god given time & hard earned money, just to get booted in the head. But, we'll keep doing it, cause right now, I might not like the guy, but I doesn't mean I don't love him for giving us such great music. Yer I'll upload up everything I have. I'll even get stuff off my friends that are a little older & had more access to the VV KISS stuff.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool stuff! I never thought to keep any of those images from back then when Vinnie was more on the web, at least not until after they were gone.

Looking forward to it, and yes, we can rebuild it!
metatron

Post by metatron »

I've got a mix of downloads & the real stuff. All that E.P package stuff is real. Only things I didn't scan was the stuff with my name all over it. But I've got lots of downloads & screen shot stuff. I'm bit of a download whore that way. Where do you want be to upload the AZG Pear Guitar youtube add to?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The guitar ad can go in the Vinnie's Gear section, where it used to be...
DirtyRhythm

Post by DirtyRhythm »

The big difference was the mastering...the EP sounded horrible, Euphoria sounded better (or at least as good as what appears to be 8 track demos with a drum machine can sound.)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Really? There was a difference in sound as well as the covers? I wondered why the cover/name changed. Now I want a copy of the EP too.

All those reviews saying the sound was bad I thought it was fine.