is possible that no one can see in his face vinnie vincent?

General Vinnie Vincent Discussion
marcorocknrollz80s

is possible that no one can see in his face vinnie vincent?

Post by marcorocknrollz80s »

this man leave the house to shop and live is not it? XD

:lol:
marco amedei ,administrator vinnie vincent italian fans
doublev

Post by doublev »

anyones guess. some rumours he never leaves home .. ever! I would say he must have a normal life but I am not sure. Hs's been out of the public eye for so long I don't think many people would know who he was if he went out. I am guessing he would hate to be noticed but I am not sure.

I just went to Nashville but have no desire to seek him or anyone out. I liked the place apart from I experienced some pretty bad drivers that twice nearly took me off the road, maybe bounty hunters LOL!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

...and really nobody can take a picture from him??? Anybody must notice him and take a picture with his cellphone.

He is not a ghost...
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Being out in Nashville he might bump into Mark Slaughter!!! Maybe that's why he's so hard to spot, he never goes out in case of Mark.

Most people would not know him, but if his hair was still long etc then he would stand out a bit, but probably not worthy of photos from people that don't know who he is.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

personally i think Mark is dreaming off a VVI one off come back show. He bought the gold 'creatures' jackson (half baked) reissue and he had said only very nice things about Vinnie in recent years. I think he has more chance of joining Megadeth as a Lead Guitar player than linking up with VV.. basically less than zero chance.
As for vinnie, i don't think he is famous enough for most people to know what he looks like, especially when the last pictures the general rock loving community have seen are over 20 years old.
Last edited by doublev on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

But someone has to just see him .. that can not be true that no one takes notice of him
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think his neighbors must see him unless he never ever leaves his house.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Do not tell me that a person over 10 years does not leave the house. That's not serious
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Is it possible to hire a photographer of which makes a photo of him? So slowly I would be willing to pay much money for it to get a new picture of him
doublev

Post by doublev »

this is where the cross dressing rumours may add up. Just a guess, but he may have or still do.. go out but in disguise.. hence the cross dressing thing. just a guess based on what one of his neighbours had said.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Oh fuck, Here comes Mr. Norton again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

I am just saying its possible that V may once have disguised himself.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I guess we could have our people snap a quick harmless photo. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joke

NEWBEGINNINGS
ankh

Post by ankh »

Well, Scott henderson did answer on his forum about being recognized or not in his hometown, and his answer was "are you kidding"?And it's been very much an active musician ,all over the planet, and he's using his real name.

The only chance would have been during the court case.

If he prefers anonimity, so be it.Especially now that everybody is going apes***t about posting pictures of themselves all over the social networks.I've read of couples posting pics of their ecographies when the wife is pregnant, i still can't understand the sense of doing so.

Everything we know about him is about keeping his privacy, whatever the reason, so let's leave it like that.He was in the public eye when he chose to, then he did make his mind to do otherwise.I still think he was on a sort of razor's edge about this when he did want to make a comeback,now thing s seem to be back to square one.

I hope nobody get s offended by this , it's just my opinion.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Don't you see we are making light of this. No one is taking any pictures !!!

yet

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think we are just saying it is surprising no pictures have come out... not take any. i couldn't careless, but its quite a compliment to v that he has managed so well to keep himself off the internet.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

doublev wrote:i think we are just saying it is surprising no pictures have come out... not take any. i couldn't careless, but its quite a compliment to v that he has managed so well to keep himself off the internet.

You don't see him - but he is still ere :twisted:
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

wolfgang161272 wrote:Is it possible to hire a photographer of which makes a photo of him? So slowly I would be willing to pay much money for it to get a new picture of him

Dino. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Post by VVV »

Anyone with a computer can find where he lives. It's a matter of convenience to get a pic of him. If I lived around Nashville I'll bet I would have met up with him by now, albeit in a music store, restaurant, music scene, what have you. He doesn't live in a gated community, nor does he have a high fence or set back property fwiw.
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, but its totally possible he never leaves his house.. but vvv i am sure you are correct. no musician he worked with in nashville seems to bump into him.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maybe he got Colonel Hogan and his men to dig a series of tunnels that come out in tree stumps in the woods! :shock:
Just kidding!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
metatron

Post by metatron »

shramiac wrote:Maybe he got Colonel Hogan and his men to dig a series of tunnels that come out in tree stumps in the woods! :shock:
Just kidding!
I see nothin'
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
eddiepagechicago

Post by eddiepagechicago »

I heard Vinnie's voice in a radio commercial about a year and a half ago. It was definitely him....I know his voice well....It was marketing for some Iceland Fish Oil Company. He was just one of the 'voices' explaining how great one feels after taking the fish oil capsules. The commercial was on WLS 890 AM which is a huge broadcasting station. I was slammed after I posted this information about Vinnie on the old VVforum...people stating that 'why would vinnie talk about fish oil'...and I was like, you fuckers, he is getting paid to do voice overs by the company who is making the commercial. People do bump into him. He does make a living...he's just elusive and I am sure he does not look like he did 25 years ago. I mean, even Simmons and Stanley have had work done on their faces to stay looking somewhat the same.
I must say, I heard the commercial several times, but once I mentioned it to the forum that Vinnie is alive and well, I never heard the commercial again on the radio.
And the commercial was in high rotation.
Rise All Creatures...Hail To The Beast...
Eyes Full Of Fire, Consummate My Feast
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Maybe they ran out of fish!!!! :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't recall hearing that before Eddie. Vinnie could be doing voice overs, maybe it's how he gets flash cash to pay for all his domains.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

i heard this rumour before and checked into it and i believe it is not him. but hey, i maybe wrong.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Maybe he is doing cartoon character voices with Mark? :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

i think the rumour is as valid as vv being a chef in his own restaurant, now that was a crazy but funny rumour
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie's Chocolate Salty Balls !!!

NEWBEGINNINGS