ed roman on vv guitar

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

ed roman on vv guitar

Post by doublev »

I know its up on the board but this is the link http://www.kissopolis.com/2011/01/ed-ro ... itars.html
teej

Re: ed roman on vv guitar

Post by teej »

yes call Jackson .. they will tell you nothing .. however as i have doccumented numerous times before .. since the Fender takeover they will reproduce nothing with a 'name' without the 'stars' endorsement. Thats why they wont do it .. cant be assed pasting the snippet from Dan Lawrence's emeail yet again .. what Ed really aught to be saying is ask them why it was never released in the first place in the 80's and why do 3 only exist .. sadly there is no answer .. i spent many years trying ..Drew with allhis eagerness cant get an answer either with all his schmoozing .. a cert means jack man .. but the serial tells all .. it doesnt however tell the tale of what actually went down .. Grover said he was a dick .. pretty much everyone says he's a dick .. Tom cant get finished guitars to Namm FFS! He doesnt show up due to some lame excuse .. it's all a farce and I'm just glad i have a Jackson .. I dont have to endure any pain from this next terrible debacle that is VV .. he can / could play like no-one else .. but it doesnt excuse the fact he's one of the bigest cocks on the guitar scene .. hmm .. wait .. ok .. not on the guitar scene .. a gargantuan penis of an epic fail .. to quote the very productive and virtuosic Jim Morrison ,,,, this is the end .. Vinnie Vincent .. you have no friends
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
doublev

Post by doublev »

we are friends but we are not treated that way.

I don't see how Tom didn't finish them. When I spoke to him in the summer he had 4 guitars pretty far down the line.
teej

Post by teej »

I would only ever buy a Jackson or another Monster without being able to play them first .. 2 companies i can trust and have done for years .. others out there vary in quality so much mail order is a resounding NO
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

9k is a large sum of cash to spend on a sight unseen guitar with potential quality control issues... I wouldn't do it
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building