Reply from Order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

News and information from 2018 onwards
Rap Man127

Reply from Order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

Post by Rap Man127 »

Just received a reply from the email finally! I just got a pdf sent to me that describes all the order info and all different Vinnie guitar stuff.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
metalx

Re: Reply from Order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

Post by metalx »

That's good to hear.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Cool!! Can you post the PDF?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Ok, how do I upload it here?
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Upload attachment maybe? Couldn't hurt to try.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Ill upload it somewhere and post the link as upload attachments isnt working.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life!!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Damn, Me thinks someone doesn't like me that much. I've sent for this information a few times already.
I'll be patient and hold my breath.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

"However, photos of this
stunning creation will be available by special request for verified buyers
only upon receipt of the non-reflindable deposit for any VINNIE
VINCENT MODEL GUITAR."
********************************************************************************************
Tom and Diane said that no doublenecks or basses had been made yet (at the time of NAMM)and that Vinnie hasn't seen nor played these guitars IN PERSON.

Are actual photos of actual guitars going to be in the catalog or computer renderings. Is this why things are getting pushed back ? So someone might order them so then TM1 can photograph them for the catalog? :? :? :?

I don't know what to feel anymore. DISAPPOINTED is a good start.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Wow. So you have to out a non refundable deposit down before you can see any info. This guitar is going to tank very soon. They have fucked this up from start to finish. Put the think on ebay for 9 k and.then it would be simple.and safe. Great guitar. Too risky to buy it.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, so it seems they intend to be at NAMM every year from now on, this was their first annual visit.

It says all deposits will be kept in Escrow, which is a safe way of holding the deposit until there is a guitar ready.

Let's not also forget, paying with credit card or paypal gives you the ability to charge back if nothing is delivered as well so there is that protection too. I certainly wouldn't be sending anything via old school bank wire.

Yes, the prices are out of control and there is no reason to charge International customers any more than the cost in US$ + shipping. That part hurts the most.

Also, the catalog is limited edition? That's not what catalogs are for, they are for customers to have and for those the dream of owning one to look at.

Picking on the "internet" images and footage is a bit harsh, what was stopping TM1 from having a website live with correct photos and for catalogs with these correct photos available at the show for people to take away?

There looks to be no street price on these babies, so it's a minimum of $9650 + shipping on these babies. Who's first?

To find out the true worth of these guitars you would put one up on Ebay starting at $1. Then the market would decide it's value.
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

To be honest I doubt that it would even reach $2000 on eBay, there arent many of us die hard Vinnie fans anymore. He probably could of sold quite a few at $9000 back in the 80's as he had a much larger fan base than most think back then.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There's only one way to find out!!!
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

Very true, like you said the best way would be starting it at a buck and see what it goes for. At least you would get some sort of idea as to what they would go for. Vinnie needs a business lesson from Gene! No matter what anybody thinks Paul and especially Gene are great businessmen.
doublev

Post by doublev »

paypal is not safe unless you use ebay.. i got screwed using paypal and you only have an x number of days anyway.. not months like it would take to recieve this guitar.

the attitude of tm1 which 'is' vinnie using his father in law because vv can not file for bankrupcy) SuckS!

He has not one idea of how to sell these things and escarow or not.. its not safe. it doesn't matter because not one person will order, so it doesn't matter.

Its a disgrace and an insult.. the pricing, the bad attitide of the seller, the half assed youtube ads, the promises and missed deadlines and then he is asking for a huge risk in putting 5k into a wired account that is non refundable.. SORRY IT DOESN"T MATTER IF HE DOESN"T SEND YOU YOUR GUITAR BECAUSE HE GOT HIS NON REFUNDABLE 5k!!!! ESCAROL OR NOT>> ITS NON REFUNDABLE STUPID!!!!!!!!!!, he's hoping one dumb ass will do it, but they wont.
REMEBER he will not refund your deposit.. as its non refundable.. so that escarow is pointelss and doesn't meen jack shit anyway

sorry about this but its an absoulte insult to the fans and to himself.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I never knew a guy who could turn gold into pigeon shit as much as him.He should have never come back. He had a terrible reputation. We turned that around with our very positive board which I even have an email from vv and his lawyer stating that they were happy with the board... then he comes back and destroys all the good work we did.. its only going to get worse and ed Roman is correct. The writing is already on the wall. I have never been more disappointed. And if any money is sent it will only get worse. Tom palecki should stand his ground and get the hell out of this mess before he ruins his rep too.
doublev

Post by doublev »

He has a history of this . Even his best friend in high school said he screwed someone over a les Paul he had.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

My deposit is non refundable right now because it purchases the bulk matterials to build the thing. Wood, inlays, router bit, masks, sandpaper, paints and parts. Refunds leave me buying the stuff. Which I can't afford to buy myself one right now. But, im also a really small shop currently and my deposit is a fraction of theirs. I can't imagine them having the same issues I do. I only keep deposits because it's a huge gamble for me to risk someone pulling out really early like a customer did. But, I have also delivered all my guitars. Not always on projected time but, they are delivered none the less.
Does anyone know how much the deposit is?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes. Thats cool, but 5 k and the false security double standards of no refund yet a safe account is not good. He is basically getting his 5 k fee unlike Tj who is using it to get the ball rolling. Added to the bad attitude and the 50 buck catalog as well as paying the 8k deposit for the double neck before you can even see what you are going to get is madness.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Oh, that's easy to figure out, Tom is probably like me and takes the grand to get the ball rolling. The 4k goes straight to vin. Simple.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i Wonder why the pdf was so crooked
doublev

Post by doublev »

I am guessing if VV wasn't involved with the guitar Tom would charge 4 to 5k. So the rest I think goes to V. Thats my guess. I know that 4.5k was the first price I heard before v got involved.
doublev

Post by doublev »

the price for the double neck is just a joke. it can not be real. how much was the carvin double neck vv had in the 80s? the same one I have?? around $1000 if I remember, and mine has abalone block inlays too.
doublev

Post by doublev »

the first price vv quoted was 6k...how did it go up 3k??
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It went up 3K because Vinnie wanted 3K extra per guitar. The business model they (he) is using is crazy. Price them high and what, maybe sell 1? Price them reasonable and sell quite a few possibly.

The sad fact is that because they are not a Jackson the interest in them is not there. Sure, people will check them out, but if it were a Jackson there would be Jackson collectors and Vinnie fans wanting to buy one, if the price was reasonable.

Dino is right, Vinnie already had a bad reputation, I don't know why Tom is doing this to himself to be involved in a "company" that operates this way. It will not do his reputation any good.
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

pear VVV guitar=fail
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

How to make one of these guitars APPRECIATE in value:

1. Buy one (watch its value plummet).
2. Take it to a Kiss concert
3. Get Paul Stanley to smash it onstage and throw it back to you in the audience.
4. Ideally get Paul to sign his handywork backstage.
5. Post clip on internet and watch the Kiss formus light up.
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Buy one and watch it's value plummet. Exactly.

There is no provenance that these are true collectible pieces that will appreciate. If you bought one and had to sell it you would be taking a large bath on the resale.
doublev

Post by doublev »

i try and try and try to support vinnie but this is impossible. Its total madness and I really think this is just a joke to him.

I know the guitars are great and that the wide camera lens distorted the shape and the lighting at NAMM sucks, but even with that, they look good. I think to call a video from a fan a bootleg is very misjudge once more from Vinnie (everyone knows vinnie is writing all this stuff directly, not this TM! hide behind company..right!) The guy who made that video was freaking out with excitement and telling us just how great they were.. to suggest he is some sort of pirate is STUPID AND TOTALLY MISJUDGED (using the VV Uppercases). Once again everyone is his enemy. He is trying to sell to people he hates. So so strange.

We all want to love him, but nothing makes any sense and is totally insulting once more.

The next thing will be $200 for 2 songs on itunes..

I still can not believe you are expected to risk 50% from an unknown new company from someone who has a terrible track record.

Again I want to be supportive, but how can I?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Bootleg video hahaha
doublev

Post by doublev »

bootleg must be what vv likes because he offers no alternates to his music or pictures. his legacy since 1988 is in bootleg, i thought he was happy with that!
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

He loves the bootleg.....
doublev

Post by doublev »

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

???????????????
doublev

Post by doublev »

boot .. leg
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

oh no...groan.......
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev wrote:Image

"OFFICIAL" bootleg Vinnie dolls---NO BALLS.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Looks like I am the only one who didn't get the pdf. Looks like vv wouldn't sell to me even if I had.the cash.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I didn't get it, I got it from here.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I didn't get it either.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Rap Man127

Post by Rap Man127 »

I think Im only the one who has received it so far, go up to the top of the page doublev and I have a link there where you can download it. If you have emailed the email recently then you should get a reply, it took me about 2 and a half weeks to get a reply. But at least someone is getting a reply now rather then just ingorning everyones emails.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie doesn't recognize your e-mail address ,therefore he sent you the information. :D :D :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

doublev wrote:boot .. leg
Genebaby wrote:oh no...groan.......
Geez GB! What time did you start drinking to celebrate Australia Day???????
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It was a bit early in the morning for drinking man!!....I just need more sleep!!!
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Also, not sure if you guys are aware of Credit Card payments, but you only have up to 45 days to lodge a grievance with your bank to get a refund for goods/services not provided. If you try to request a charge-back from the supplier's bank back to your credit account after this period has elapsed the chances of getting your money back are greatly diminished unfortunately. It'll be a HUGE leap of faith for the first person who actually orders one of these guitars. I think when evidence that they're being supplied is confirmed others might take the plunge but still.....$9K..... :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

In the youtube description he says he originally designed the guitar. Not what Grover says. He also says he designed the headstock.. well it was a standard Jackson one, and tom palecki says he designed the current.headstock (actually his brother did a lot). I just don't get the kind of statements he uses that are obviously false.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Also how does he know about the guitar tone and playability when he has never played them.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Very good points Dino. Think this episode of south park sums it up
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... rs-confess
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
VVV

Post by VVV »

So has anyone been able to order a VV guitar?

I haven't read anywhere of anyone ordering one. No dealers are advertising them; no reply from an email I sent to "order1@vinnievincentmodelguitars.com"
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

There has not been a substantiated confirmation of a single guitar being sold. If one ever does, I'm sure we'll find out.