kenny chesney

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

kenny chesney

Post by doublev »

kenny chesney

any links to vincent/cusano/kero/tm1/streetbeat/ MICHAEL R. GRAHAM

anything with those names could be a link. I have no time and not a huge amount of interest. but maybe someone can search the internet for links to his songs.
Skwint

Re: kenny chesney

Post by Skwint »

couldnt find anything myself but i did find a guy called mark capps- emailed him - he is a sound engineer with both kenny and Vinnie mentioned on his web profiles - so i will see if he returns the mail.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

ive also tweeted kennychesney - maybe he will reply.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
doublev

Post by doublev »

maybe don't ask him. it may ruin things for vv. maybe its best just to keep out of this stuff. my fault in stirring it up.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

too late.
doublev

Post by doublev »

ha!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

This might be alright . The only reason we have the clue of Kenny Chesney is because someone at the NAMM booth told us. I'm sure that there were instructions as to what was allowed to be said.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

ok. i just know if he is considering a tune it might be strange that a bunch of VV fans start asking questions.. it maybe a good thing however.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I will offer my opinion of -I think that THIS is the way he feels comfortable in letting us know FOR NOW.

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I think Dino has gone off the deep end and can't swim. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he might knock us real hard as he did with the magnificent guitars !
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

i was real nice in asking - my job is to be a suck up of sorts so i know how to do it.

Im not hopefull of a responce mind you but i had to try - any info i can get for myself is amazing to me.

I have managed to befriend a few of my childhood hero's by being a nice bloke and still keep in touch with a few.

In real life im a bit of a twat though :D just ask the wife.