Updated info via Vinnie's Youtube channel

News and information from 2018 onwards
Shred4hire

Re: Updated info via Vinnie's Youtube channel

Post by Shred4hire »

yea im not going to be very optimistic bout this one guys sorry .... the catalog it self is a "preview" imo
doublev

Post by doublev »

totally agree. i was just going to see how this unfolds. hopefully it gets more professional some time soon. I also understand VV is working with next to no help.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Kudos to Vinnie for doing it alone !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Yes,kudos to Vinnie but it would've been so much better if he would have accepted help.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes, its tough to go alone and I do applaud him for it. We can comment on every little thing, but he does have a major handicap and he is trying. Put it this way even at 8k its not going to make him a millionaire so he's somewhat doing it for the fans. Everything with Vinnie has saddened me and I know he must get upset seeing the comments about not selling the guitar etc. Obviously he knows its high too but he is giving something and I think even if we have been kicked down, dissapointed .. if we are going to hang a round a VV fan forum we should give him a chance. I know that he hates us and most of us love and hate him too.. but when it comes to it I think showing some love can not hurt, even if it seems stupid with all we have been through. I thought 100% I would never come back to a VV forum, but deep down I still am routing for him. But to do anything on your own like VV is doing should be applauded and hopefully something good comes to vinnie and the fans and maybe we can all reunited one day. I doubt v thinks like that however.
strangeways
Location: United States of America (Greater Chicagoland area)

Post by strangeways »

poserboy71 wrote:Fuck, My dick just went limp.If a signed 8-page catalog is $150.00, I fear what the guitar will cost. What did I expect ? :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm still excited that Vinnie is still going through with it though.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

ORDERS WITHIN THE U.S: To Order your Special Limited Edition Collectors Catalog, send $50.00 plus $10.00 S&H, by Money Order or Cashier's Check, to TM1, P.O. BOX 105, Crystal Lake IL. 60014

To Order your VINNIE VINCENT "HANDSIGNED" Special Limited Edition Collectors Catalog, send $150.00 plus $10.00 S&H, by Money Order or Cashier's Check to TM1, P.O. BOX 105, Crystal Lake IL. 60014.

!
Crystal Lake?

Wow.

That's not too far from where I live.
"Stairway to the stars, I think I'll write good health to you." - Albert Bouchard / Richard Meltzer / Donald Roeser
"Vinnie Vincent saved Kiss. It's just too bad he couldn't save himself." - Me
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Isn't Crystal Lake where Friday the 13th was set? :D
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:Isn't Crystal Lake where Friday the 13th was set? :D
And those meddling kids - Scooby dooby doo :mrgreen:
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
teej

Post by teej »

metatron wrote:Hi everyone,,,welcome to negativity corner, or as I like to call it reality. First of all I'd like to congratulate Slayer, Teej & myself for staying hard & true to ourselves during these trying times. We were ridiculed, outcast, the black sheep of the family, but we have prevailed. We have been vindicate and our initial beliefs fortified. Thank you Vinnie, thank you & all your multiple personalities for coming through for Teej, Slayer & myself. People it goes to show, if you really believe your own delusional bullshit, you will make it in your own delusional universe. I say more power to you Vinnie, more power to you & God Bless you. What is really amazing is that not only has Vinnie come through for us, but his partner in crime Tom Palecki (aka 'still a flower') has held tough by Vinnie's side. Good on you Palecki. Nothing like destroying your career before it gets a chance to start. Can't wait for Vinnie & his 'people' at NAMM or as I like to call it, 'the laughing stock of whole event' (Don't know they had a comedy section this year) Kudo Vinnie, Kudo!. (Vinnie always thinking outside the box...box, being a padded cell). Finally to those who's penises have gone limp or have totally inverted themselves so that they now have hatchet wounds. To those who still believe that there are going to be sales of $8000 guitars & that believe that $4000 or $5000 is a still a reasonable price to pay for an untested, unproven, 'un-played by anyone guitar', built by an unknown 'master' (let me repeat that, unknown & 'master', in the same sentence) luthier, Tom Palecki . (Does any one have any guitar built by this 'master(bater)' luthier?... do I hear NO!...Well, does anyone know anyone who has a AZG Pear or anyone that has played a AZG Pear...What that I hear, NO!') Interesting Ah?. Still worth $5000, still worth $4000 or is it more like $1K (with a case). To those people, all I can say is snap out of it, give yourself a good old fashion upper-cut. And please forward me your home address so I can come over and lick the tears running down your faces when the full reality of this situation hits home...Make sure you make those tears good & salty...I like them salty. (Oh no! tears a falling, la la, la la, Oh no! tears a falling)

amen bro .. couldnt put it better myself :)
We will make monkies of these monkies

One time owner of the first ever Monster VVV, and one time owner of the Origional series Jackson VVV
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

We know you couldn't teej. Lol j/k bro.
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
doublev

Post by doublev »

Nice
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

This is the update from YOUTUBE now:

"GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS AND TM1 EXTENDS THEIR DEEPEST THANKS TO ALL THE INTERNATIONAL BUYERS WHO MADE DAY ONE OF NAMM 2011 A GREAT SUCCESS!!!!"

Your opinion?
doublev

Post by doublev »

Are the international buyers reading YouTube? I think its spin.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Yeah im Dino on this one.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

International buyers? We are the ones getting reamed the most. An extra 3K to slap a DHL international con note on the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

They are just trying to create a buzz. Normal stuff. But its obscure that changing the message on YouTube is the way to do it.
I wonder how the international buyers paid re the namm rules. Maybe they sent there checks in already unless contracts are in the booth.
doublev

Post by doublev »

I can not see well enough if they look good. I think the pink the colors are not exact to vinnie ones in the 80s.
Has he had any publicity yet. I can not believe that there are no amps.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

I see they have changed it to "DAY 1 and 2" now - no holding them back!
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

YES; NEW VV MUSIC IS PLANNED!!!

AMAZING !!!!!!
CHECK YOUTUBE !!!
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

Didn't see that bit, stopped reading as I thought it was all the same.

Interesting...
"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which." - Douglas Adams
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

That is the best news so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

At least us "average joes" can afford to buy a new CD!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Well, we can hope! :wink:
doublev

Post by doublev »

Good about music. Paypal is only safe if bought from eBay. Credit card maybe safe but document everything. Better still its reasonable to ask for a contract along side with the credit card payment. With case and shipping that guitar is nearly 10k so a contract with a delivery date and receipt plus the credit card would be the safest way and would protct you as much as much as you can if no delivery or company goes bust. What happens if frets are not finished properly or e string is too close to edge should be included.Me or my mother can draw you one up if you like.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

As I said, if anyone buys it and is not happy with the set up, I'll set it up for free. Just ship it here and back.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Ship it to me. I promise that I will send it back. SUCKER:D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
VVV

Post by VVV »

Streetbeat wrote:YES; NEW VV MUSIC IS PLANNED!!!

AMAZING !!!!!!
CHECK YOUTUBE !!!
Could be some music penned by him for other artists as well? Not quite sure what to make of that.
doublev

Post by doublev »

we had the new music thing planned thing in the spring. He should just let us know when its ready.
I think it was going to be released in trickles.. like a dripping water fossett.

lets see.

I would like new music and guitars from hell. I heard the demos so much they are not really new anymore, but would be cool. But please give us a brand new tune too.

I want to hear Thrill of the Chase too. He recently registered it with Les Kero so it may be part of the plans. It seems like Les Kero's TM1 will put out the music too.

Why oh why didn't the play some new music at namm to get people throwing up in the trash cans with excitement .
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

yes , he made it right with the NAMM thing , now the music might put him back where he belongs
C'mon Vinnie give us a kickass record !!!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

i wonder if anyone got a response from the phone or email. does anyone answer the phone to take orders? I am not going to call or email but I wondered if genuine buyers can get in touch or not?
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I got no response via email.
doublev

Post by doublev »

looking at the video the shadow doesn't look as stubby. maybe the lens on the first camera made the guitar look slighly squashed (wide angle lens).

I got to say the necks and paint look immense. the head stock too. i think these are extremely well made. i take back the 4k thing.. maybe 6k is a better price.
doublev

Post by doublev »

by the way.. is this John5? as i never heard of him.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

VV NEW MUSIC PLAN IS GONE
VVV

Post by VVV »

know when I apply for patent, I have to begin using my ideas in commerce within 6 months of obtainment. I also have to prove that they're being used in commerce with proof, i.e. a photogragh, to the examining attorney.

Now as far as design patents, I'm not sure what the length of time is from inception to usage. It could be that Vinnie had to show that his "ornamental" improvment to the guitar had to be showcased within a certain timespan since submission or risk losing the patent. Hence, the tradeshow. Hence the outrageous prices (no intention of selling any). Hence his (Diane's) admittance that he hasn't even held one, let alone played one. I

If you read the article about the design from decades back, you'll read how Vinnie was so in-tune with the tonal characteristics of the Jackson and how he was a part of the design process. This is obviously not the case here.

Then you may ask, "Why showcase four guitars then and not just one if the design patent was set to expire?" The answer to that is simply to try to make money to cover the costs of the time, marketing materials (includng the NAMM booth), Tom's time, and the attorney's fees. Oh, and did I mention the bankruptcy?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Drew, That was very insightful. I guess that is why you are so successful and why a guy like me sucks dick for quarters.

NEWBEGINNINGS
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

doublev wrote:looking at the video the shadow doesn't look as stubby. maybe the lens on the first camera made the guitar look slighly squashed (wide angle lens).

I got to say the necks and paint look immense. the head stock too. i think these are extremely well made. i take back the 4k thing.. maybe 6k is a better price.
Nope, $4000 tops.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Nope, I'm standing by my initial statement. $3,000.00 is the top price for the standard models(22 and 24 fret and the bass), Doubleneck $5,500.00
gold leaf finish= approx. $500.00 to $1,000.00 per guitar

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Rick, man. You made it. You got great kids, a house in a nice area. you got all those guitars and friends on this board,, that don't sound too bad to me, the dick thing maybe not so good.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

To you and me Dino, the dick thing may not sound so good, but fear not. No matter what he says, about the taste or the feel of it all, Rick is LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$3000 tops is a good price for the regular model, WITH a case please. Not a gig bag, the proper case.

If Vinnie has pulled the plug then you have to wonder what this was all about, with the "international" orders making their first days a success etc....either they sold some of those guitars or Tom has work to do to fill these new orders.

I can't believe he'd deprive the world of new music and top quality versions of the old, unreleased stuff. I've heard the demos way too much too but to have them in perfect quality would be like starting over.
syncophile42

Post by syncophile42 »

...or, as Dino has said before, this stuff on youtube was all spin - not uncommon in sales.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Read the other post. It's gone. I think he pulled the plug.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Quite sad........He's giving up way to soon. No one even got their tax returns yet.
doublev

Post by doublev »

who knows what happened, it may not be related to sales or returns. it could be that the ESP dudes invaded his youtube account, however if its a business that a few people are relaying on you wouldn't think he would be able to delete the only way to get info.

Maybe the Kiss machine got to him. What is crazy is the phone never worked from what I am told.

I just know that he has pulled it for some reason or other. And because Tom and others will be hit buy it I don't think its a simple as a fan posting a negative comment on youtube.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

what happened ?
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

? nothing is there...
doublev

Post by doublev »

ok. i am assuming its over, but he could just be fed up with people trying to order guitars. What I am saying he may want to do a re-start with a proper way to order that is not reliant on email or phone orders..

The one thing is, if this was the case I would expect him just to take off the ordering info and not just first take off the ad and an hour or so late totally wipe his account off of youtube..

my theory is it is still over.. but its obviously not certain.
birnie

Post by birnie »

Just to state the obvious, which only hit me last night....duh!

The video was to promote the up and coming guitar, whcih was then to be previewed at NAMM.
That's all happenned......
So removing it makes sense.

And going on past actions, it's not really a suprise for things to just happen, as in shut down, then re-open without warning.

It's his show, and well, he can do what he wants, and we can wait and see.
Maybe it's a PR stunt!
Certainly got us talking again....well even more than before.

Looking forward to my new CD Vinnie ;)
Giddeeeeeyup!
doublev

Post by doublev »

yes, get what you say. the only strange thing is the complete closure. I could see the video being taken off, but its strange that he didn't leave his channel ready for a new one. And what about the order details.

he can update people on the dv board. you see the top right where it says major news coming.. i wrote that and he can change that part and everyone can see it. he could leave little updates that way, but i don't think people go to that site anymore
birnie

Post by birnie »

Quick sticks, have another look !