Updated info via Vinnie's Youtube channel

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

Updated info via Vinnie's Youtube channel

Post by poserboy71 »

Fuck, My dick just went limp.If a signed 8-page catalog is $150.00, I fear what the guitar will cost. What did I expect ? :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm still excited that Vinnie is still going through with it though.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
VINNIE VINCENT, IN ASSOCIATION WITH GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS, (A TM1 COMPANY), PRESENTS THE 'WORLD PREMIER' OF THE OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR WHICH WILL BE UNVEILED AT THE NAMM 2011 INTERNATIONAL MUSIC INDUSTRY TRADE SHOW FROM JANUARY 13-16, 2011, AT THE ANAHEIM CA. CONVENTION CENTER, HALL E, BOOTH 1680.

This very special and desirable international "cult classic" will now be "Officially" available by Custom Order from GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS. Each VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR is handcrafted by Tom Palecki, (Vincent's only choice of luthier) from Vinnie Vincent's original specifications of the very first Classic prototype designed by Vincent, down to the very last minute detail. The result is sheer perfection, from its Original Double V Body and Headstock Design and original Classic Colors, to its custom "V" abalone neck inlays and sleek neck design to insure complete comfort and ease in playing. Whether you're a "slowhand" or "speedfreak," "The BOYZ ARE GONNA ROCK" with the Official VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR, which offers the best of all worlds, from its exotic looks, comfort and ease of playability to it's versatile pickup configuration, offering the most discriminating shredder a virtual cornucopia of sound from its rich warm tone to blistering overdrive. After years in the making, all the elements came together to make possible the availability of this truly spectacular creation to all who have dreamed of owning this work of art. Dreams do come true and that opportunity is now here at last. Not only is The VINNIE VINCENT MODEL fully authorized, but each VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR will be consecutively numbered and will come with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by VINNIE VINCENT.Say Goodbye to the cheap looking bootleg VINNIE VINCENT Model knockoffs. The Real Deal has arrived. This is the "GUITAR FROM HELL" Don't miss it. ORDER1 NOW!!

For Ordering Information, Pricing and Availability, email Dept. A at order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com A TOLL FREE Number to also place Orders will be posted shortly. Keep Watching YouTube.

The "VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR" from GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS (A TM1 COMPANY), OFTEN COPIED BUT NEVER EQUALED. SAY NO TO UNAUTHORIZED COPIES!!!!!!
INTRODUCING "GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS SPECIAL EDITION COLLECTORS CATALOG
To Commemorate the very special NAMM 2011 event of the "WORLD PREMIER" of GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS OFFICIAL VINNIE VINCENT MODEL, TM1 is making available its SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION COLLECTORS CATALOG for a limited time to fans worldwide.
This 8 page, state of the art, full color, 8 ½ X 11 catalog will feature the exotic and escapingly beautiful VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR in all its FULL SHREDD GLORY, exclusively from GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS. This Special Collectors Edition Catalog will also feature a rare never before seen, full page color classic photo of VINNIE VINCENT.

In celebration of the NAMM 2011 "World Premier" event of the VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR, TM1 is also making available for a limited time only to fans worldwide, the Special Limited Edition Collectors Catalog, "hand signed" by VINNIE VINCENT. As many fans know, the ever increasing rarity and value of a genuine PSA/GAI authenticated VINNIE VINCENT signature will make this "Hand Signed" Special Limited Edition Collectors Catalog a collector's item to be coveted by fans all over the world.

ORDERS WITHIN THE U.S: To Order your Special Limited Edition Collectors Catalog, send $50.00 plus $10.00 S&H, by Money Order or Cashier's Check, to TM1, P.O. BOX 105, Crystal Lake IL. 60014

To Order your VINNIE VINCENT "HANDSIGNED" Special Limited Edition Collectors Catalog, send $150.00 plus $10.00 S&H, by Money Order or Cashier's Check to TM1, P.O. BOX 105, Crystal Lake IL. 60014.

PLEASE INDICATE QUANTITY WITH EACH ORDER.

Each Order will be processed beginning January 22, 2011.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

ORDER1 NOW and be the first in line to receive this treasured Limited Edition collectable before they're gone.

For all International Orders, please include $20.00 S&H

The "VINNIE VINCENT MODEL GUITAR" from GUITARMAGEDDON GUITARS (A TM1 COMPANY), OFTEN COPIED BUT NEVER EQUALED. SAY NO TO UNAUTHORIZED COPIES!
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Re: Updated info via Vinnie's Youtube channel

Post by shramiac »

Yeah! Hope it goes well!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Holy Mary Mother of Satan, I cannot believe I thought the catalog had better not be $50, and it is!!!! And it's not very big at 8 pages.

$150 for a signed copy? Puhlease!! The ordering info reminds me of the box set.

Sorry V man, I would love both versions of the catalog but they are way overpriced and most will fear they will not arrive. I would rather visit my local music store and pick up some "FREE" catalogs of my favourite gear.

This weekend will be interesting indeed.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

WoW!! What is Vincenzo doing to us!? $150?!

I think I'll purchase the unsigned copy!

I'm thinking the guitar will be going for between 5-6k. It couldn't demand more than these sort of dollars?? Surely??
Hey man, I am cool, I am the Breeze...

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
This is not a Hate Forum Vinnie...Capisce!!?
Brooklyn has almost left the Building
doublev

Post by doublev »

Again he is advertising before its ready. Big mistake. Let's hope his father in law will make sure everything gets out this time. No paypal? Sending a check does feel like the boxet. Maybe it will work out but I suggest to everyone who is going to buy the catalog.. DO NOT PREORDER. WAIT UNTIL HE SAYS HE HAS IT READY TO SHIP. NO NEED TO SEND MONEY UNTIL THEN. LEARN FROM MISTAKES.
That said its a real integrating time and I hope it all works well. Actually 8 pages seems pretty good for only one model of guitar. But I am only 50% sure this will even happen.
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

3 to 4 weeks to get the catalog you just paid $50 fucking dollars for!?!?!? God, how long is the build time on the guitar? 3 years?
If you want to talk Guitars, PM me!
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think guitars are built. Catalog is crazy. But guitar will be 8k I believe not 5 to 6. He needs to offer more safety on offering guitar for sure. I knew the catalog price would be presented as a way of making money more than advertising.
doublev

Post by doublev »

If a catalog is $50 .. how much will guitars from hell be?
But still its good to see stuff happening like the namm show.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Only a handful of guitars will be built and if, to my surprise, they sell then it may happen when they will want money up front for one to be supplied. That's no good, you would only want to buy these things in person, after a trial play.

And get with the times Vinnie, it's not the 70's or even the 90's. Nobody sends checks. If you can't do paypal it looks fishy and yeah, a $50 catalog should come overnight express with a coupon for BJ.
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Uups. 150,- Dollars????? No way Vinnie!
doublev

Post by doublev »

If he puts a sample up on a website or YouTube so we know what we are getting .. then fine. It sounds to me once you get the check to him they will wait until they get enough orders to print it. This explains the 3 week wait. He should just sell them on eBay where everything is clear and we can see people are getting delivery etc. This is the exact thing repeating its self. I just think he needs to show a sample of what it is and not go through this risky ordering process. I also can not believe they didn't get this together for namm.
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

You're right man, this sounds disorganized...with a Namm premiere just around the corner he is sending out Catalogues from January 22nd? This means that potential distributors won't be able to take any propaganda away with them at the show. It seems that Vinnie is comfortable doing things his own way and at his own pace.

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

I think the last minute change from azg to guitstmageddon guitars probably slowed everything down. Still they had half a year.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Conversation at NAMM:

" Cool guitar, you got a catalog I can look at?"

"Yeah, they are $50, you'll get it in a few weeks."

"Say what mofo?"

"I said they are $50, you'll get it in a few weeks."

"Goodbye"
Brooklyn_Born

Post by Brooklyn_Born »

Yeah I suppose that did slow the whole process..I would be reluctant to spend this much cash when there is no buyer protection. This is a lot of money for a guitar that only visitors of Namm will actually see!

I think it will be a beauty though and will be very limited so these will become extremely collectible quite quickly..

VVFF Rocks Hard!!!
doublev

Post by doublev »

No doubt it will be awesome and collectable. I feel 4k to 5k is fairer but still high
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

4K is a good price for a custom guitar. Its a fair price. The vv is very hard to make and SUPER hard to paint as the paint likes to run in certain spots. So if he sells them for 5k, Id say thats fair. I only charged half of that but, Im not out for profit and mine have nothing to do with vinnie. I just like making guitars. If its 4k though, ill even buy one.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

he would need imo Music to go with this - he has ot get his name as a Guitar Genius back out into the open - sure some fans who could afford it will buy it but they could be few and far between - maybe if he releases a 'collection' it will help with the promotion.

But.............
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

Given what I have read in the forum about people getting burnt years ago, ANYONE who pays $50.00 in advance for a catalogue, let alone $150.00 for a signed one, expecting it to arrive in the mail within four weeks has got to have rocks in their head.

I can see it now, people asking about their cataogue only be to told that it has been sent ***shugging of the shoulders*** "Musta got lost in the mail somehow" is the reply.

Sending a cheque or money order to PO Box to the tune of $5 to $8K to buy a guitar from a guy who has clearly 'stolen' money from the very people he now claims in this spiel as being fans is just asking for trouble.

Honestly, this who thing just stinks!
doublev

Post by doublev »

True but I would like to let him redeem himself.. but he has to make this safe for people to buy and that is going to be a huge factor.
Tj, 4 k is fair and I know that but will anyone have 4k to spennd? 5k would be ok, but 8 k is very high. 2 to 3 k and they.would sell I bet.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby wrote: a $50 catalog should come overnight express with a coupon for BJ.

Why would I want a coupon for Bon Jovi :?: ...What's Bon Jovi got to do with anything :?:
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Genebaby : " Cool guitar, you got a catalog I can look at?"
VV "Okay, so what do you call yourself?"
Genebaby : "Genebaby..."
VV "Yeah, they are $50, you'll get it in a few weeks. You know what I'm talking about you fucking cockroach"
Genebaby "Say what mofo?"
VV, "You wanna fuck with me?, I said they are $50, you'll get it in a few weeks. You're fucking with the best! You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You little cockroaches... come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!"
(Vinnie pulls out a AZG Pear VVV from underneath his trench coat & to our surprise can't no longer play a single note...Genebaby pulls his cock out & pisses all over Vinnie...end of story)
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

My, what a lovely little story. At least I am playing the part of the hero.....I am, aren't I?... :?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Brooklyn_Born wrote:You're right man, this sounds disorganized...with a Namm premiere just around the corner he is sending out Catalogues from January 22nd? This means that potential distributors won't be able to take any propaganda away with them at the show. It seems that Vinnie is comfortable doing things his own way and at his own pace.
Big mistake , he had the complete 2010 to make it happen
How come ...from JAN 22 ? Namm is NOW ...he won't have the catalogs at NAMM ????
Send a check ? no paypal no website ?
Total business genious

No comments...
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Totally agree with you Streetbeat!
That's pissin' me on. He want to present his fuckin' guitar in June or July 2010. Than his fans are so bad to him (ohh, poor Vinnie) and no guitar or catalog came.
Now he has no printed catalog for NAMM and we must give him cash for a catalog !??
He, what's this? Totally out of business wired and confused.
No way for me and I hope for your guys too. That's not the way to sell a guitar!
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

My english is not the best but I hope you understand what I mean
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i knew this was the way it was goin to happen !
mp5999

Post by mp5999 »

ok, we ALL need to call that phone number repeatedly and tell them we want to buy the catalog but need to know their paypal address. It shouldnt take to many turned away buyers for them to set up a pp account, and it doesnt take but a few minutes to set up.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Hi everyone,,,welcome to negativity corner, or as I like to call it reality. First of all I'd like to congratulate Slayer, Teej & myself for staying hard & true to ourselves during these trying times. We were ridiculed, outcast, the black sheep of the family, but we have prevailed. We have been vindicate and our initial beliefs fortified. Thank you Vinnie, thank you & all your multiple personalities for coming through for Teej, Slayer & myself. People it goes to show, if you really believe your own delusional bullshit, you will make it in your own delusional universe. I say more power to you Vinnie, more power to you & God Bless you. What is really amazing is that not only has Vinnie come through for us, but his partner in crime Tom Palecki (aka 'still a flower') has held tough by Vinnie's side. Good on you Palecki. Nothing like destroying your career before it gets a chance to start. Can't wait for Vinnie & his 'people' at NAMM or as I like to call it, 'the laughing stock of whole event' (Don't know they had a comedy section this year) Kudo Vinnie, Kudo!. (Vinnie always thinking outside the box...box, being a padded cell). Finally to those who's penises have gone limp or have totally inverted themselves so that they now have hatchet wounds. To those who still believe that there are going to be sales of $8000 guitars & that believe that $4000 or $5000 is a still a reasonable price to pay for an untested, unproven, 'un-played by anyone guitar', built by an unknown 'master' (let me repeat that, unknown & 'master', in the same sentence) luthier, Tom Palecki . (Does any one have any guitar built by this 'master(bater)' luthier?... do I hear NO!...Well, does anyone know anyone who has a AZG Pear or anyone that has played a AZG Pear...What that I hear, NO!') Interesting Ah?. Still worth $5000, still worth $4000 or is it more like $1K (with a case). To those people, all I can say is snap out of it, give yourself a good old fashion upper-cut. And please forward me your home address so I can come over and lick the tears running down your faces when the full reality of this situation hits home...Make sure you make those tears good & salty...I like them salty. (Oh no! tears a falling, la la, la la, Oh no! tears a falling)
Attachments
lollipop.jpg
lollipop.jpg (61.51 KiB) Viewed 8178 times
TJMonster

Post by TJMonster »

Well, from building less than 30 guitars and repairing probably over a few thousand in my life. If anyone buys this guitar, and doesn't like the way it plays, I'll fix it for free. I can make a tesco play like a prs. All you would have to do is ship it here and back.
doublev

Post by doublev »

well lets wait and see. i can not imagine who is manning the booth. Tom? Les Kero (Owner of TM1) , Vinnie or his wife???

we should start some betting..

I say Tom and Les.
doublev

Post by doublev »

maybe they have a catalog from a home laser printer and the $50 is a higher quality for collectors. The website and email needs to start working soon. And payment protection implemented.
Skwint

Post by Skwint »

it does seem like they are playing catch up - i would have hoped all this was sorted before NAMM.
Cruisin' downtown, Shakin' her love, Is that babe talkin' to me, Felt my heart drop, Women can't stop, Girl has got me on my knees, Baby baby babe don't make me wonder, Won't you let me in, She said - see you later, Shot down, I'll be back again
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

if any one buys that guitar your nuts . VV has just proven what he thinks of you and every one else. sorry kids but hes not here for you he is here for himself.. 50 bux for a catalog ... they are supposed to be free insanity at its finest. then add insult a signed copy of what a catalog?? how bout a free copy of the box set ( that he ripped you guys off with) with that autograph ?

he has no chance and this is the end. Offically
metatron

Post by metatron »

chris bickley wrote:if any one buys that guitar your nuts . VV has just proven what he thinks of you and every one else. sorry kids but hes not here for you he is here for himself.. 50 bux for a catalog ... they are supposed to be free insanity at its finest. then add insult a signed copy of what a catalog?? how bout a free copy of the box set ( that he ripped you guys off with) with that autograph ?

he has no chance and this is the end. Offically
I LOVE YOU CHRIS...Speak the word brother
metatron

Post by metatron »

TJMonster wrote:Well, from building less than 30 guitars and repairing probably over a few thousand in my life. If anyone buys this guitar, and doesn't like the way it plays, I'll fix it for free. I can make a tesco play like a prs. All you would have to do is ship it here and back.
Don't you dare waste your talent on those...
'Crush your enemies...There can only be one...that one,,, Monster Guitars'
How about that for a T-shirt slogan.
doublev

Post by doublev »

not sure what you are talking about, must be the black sheep talking. I don't think its about winning and loosing. Most of us want Vinnie to do well or we wouldn't be here. Sorry but the black sheep didn't prevail, neither did the white. I think you may be joking but I think its a bit much. I lost cus I got kicked in the teeth and I am still here taking more and spending more valuable time here. But I knew it would happen anyway.
I think the VV guitar by Tom will be great.. but the way everyone including the fans will be treated is a different story, but I am still kind of routing for VV in a weird way.. its been too long not to at least have some sort of hope things work and will all get to hear his music once more.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Once the guitar is at least out there and supposedly available then the music will be the icing on the cherry.

Most of us, like most people, will be disgusted at the price gouging on the catalog we've seen so far. If that continues with the guitar then all we can do is wish Vinnie luck getting some sold and maybe we can have some top sounding tunes.

Note to Vinnie: CD's are not worth $100+ each.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Genebaby wrote:Once the guitar is at least out there and supposedly available then the music will be the icing on the cherry.
Amen brother!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev

Post by doublev »

lets see the catalog and we can make a judgment if we want it. but no blind pre-order buying and lets have a youtube demo of your guitar.. then we can see if we want it or not.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

doublev wrote:lets see the catalog and we can make a judgment if we want it. but no blind pre-order buying and lets have a youtube demo of your guitar.. then we can see if we want it or not.
That's very very obvious, anybody with two fingers on the forehead will think like that
i cannot imagine how come they proceeded with the blind pre-order...
its like the VVBooth at NAMM would be an old tvset with a dvd running over and over
of the same youtube promo . No real guitar pictures and no Catalog at all
"Available from Jan 22" on the tv ...

I hope this is for the fans (blind preorder) and NAMM feature Vinnie in person , the catalogs
and the guitars , this for the Business people only.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I already had my comment deleted from the Youtube page.
I just stated the prices and wished him congratulations. :? :? :?
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

its going to be a real interesting booth. usually gene and Paul show up but most likely they will not head down to the VV booth.
doublev

Post by doublev »

poserboy thats a clear indication that the vv team will not be keen on you or other fans showing up at the booth. I still am interested why they are at NAMM when they sell direct, a lot of guitar and amp companies that are pretty well known have decided not to go this year.
doublev

Post by doublev »

For Ordering Information, Pricing and Availability, email Dept. A at order1@vinnievincentmodelguitar.com

BE ADVISED THAT THE SALE OF ANY EXHIBITOR PRODUCT AT NAMM 2011 IS PROHIBITED BY NAMM.
Who is Dept A ??? I heard no one gets back from the emails. that email address is Vinnie himself, so how is that going to work?

Also you can sell at NAMM just not hand over the cash at namm, but you could arrange to meet them. The ordering for this guitar is simply wrong and the catalog ordering is wrong. 'Be the first in line to get the catalog' ??? Why not just offer it when its done.. why not arrange for a fee for a real retailer to but it out??
doublev

Post by doublev »

I wonder if any Pear Guitars will ever come up for sale. I never ever saw one on ebay and I have had it on a daily search for at least 4 years.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Yes i noticed the : BE ADVISED THAT THE SALE OF ANY EXHIBITOR PRODUCT AT NAMM 2011 IS PROHIBITED BY NAMM.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby wrote:Only a handful of guitars will be built and if, to my surprise, they sell then it may happen when they will want money up front for one to be supplied. That's no good, you would only want to buy these things in person, after a trial play.

And get with the times Vinnie, it's not the 70's or even the 90's. Nobody sends checks. If you can't do paypal it looks fishy and yeah, a $50 catalog should come overnight express with a coupon for BJ.
Vic's coming out swinging! Coupon for a BJ! LMFAO1
Shred4hire

Post by Shred4hire »

no matter its pure stupidity and he will sell NOTHING why would some one buy a catalog for 50 dollars??????

and then wait for it to by mail and it NOT be there in person! .. really guys they will all laugh at him at NAMM id be surprized if any one takes him seriously.

New VV model guitar = fail
doublev

Post by doublev »

Well let's see how much and what is on offer , its all guessing until we see. Surely he will have to have a website but I don't think he is. I want this thing to work so hopefully some good will happen.