1st Expo ebay item!

News and information from 2018 onwards
shramiac

1st Expo ebay item!

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Re: 1st Expo ebay item!

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Lol that's sad.
Their business but still gonna say that's mighty sad.

Gonna take my autographs, specifically signed to me, to my grave.
QSano

Post by QSano »

If Vin were some rich rockstar it wouldn't bother me. He's so talented and I think the Expo did so much to heal him that seeing people profit off of that just bothers me.

At the next expo I'm going to bring my Warrior CD and give it to him so he can toss it in the trash because I feel like a jerk for buying it. I've known Hirsh for years and he's such a tool that the fact that I unknowingly helped line his pockets made me feel terrible.

I hope VV found a lot of peace and I'm glad there were so many supporters there. He deserves some love and happiness.
fullshredd

Post by fullshredd »

shramiac wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm Doesn't take 'em long, does it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vinnie-Vincent ... SweLBaZKEh
There's been more. Check the completed items listings. It's a way to earn a living lol
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

jeez $150 they could have gone to the show for less
Bye Bye
Euphoria96

Post by Euphoria96 »

QSano wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 am
At the next expo I'm going to bring my Warrior CD and give it to him so he can toss it in the trash because I feel like a jerk for buying it. I've known Hirsh for years and he's such a tool that the fact that I unknowingly helped line his pockets made me feel terrible.
Some says that he didn't wanted to sign that CD...
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Euphoria96 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:21 pm
QSano wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:20 am
Some says that he didn't wanted to sign that CD...
Lol he said he wants Vinnie to toss it in the trash for him
Euphoria96

Post by Euphoria96 »

hahahah yeah
QSano

Post by QSano »

Yeah I've known Hirsh for years. He's older than me but he worked at a guitar store in Boston - Daddy's Junky Music. He's the stereotypical Guitar Center employee - "Hey Guy, you need a service plan with that?" type.

Just a total douche who walks around like it's 1986 on the Sunset Strip. I remember playing at Mama Kin with my band and him barging backstage looking to "party" like an idiot.

He works at Guitar Center on Mass Ave in Boston still. Had I known he was behind the CD I never would have bought it. I felt terrible after hearing Vin say that it was a bootleg and don't even want to own it anymore as I have had my own interactions with Hirsh and know what he's like.

Like I said, I think all of us who bought those should bring them to the next Expo and give them to Vin. Maybe we could burn them or smash them or something.