How I see it

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev2

How I see it

Post by doublev2 »

This weekend has been about more than music.
Healing, humanity, getting stuff off chest and about dealing with depression. I think Vinnie could be a great person to help people through depression as his way and the way he talked so openly was awe inspiring.

I now also see that the Vinnie Vincent experience is more than music. He puts so much love and dedication into his work and it's precious and sacred so anyone even with a fleeting asshole remark or even a very subtle negative remark is a shot in the heart of his love and passion. Someone as sensitive and deep down kind as Vinnie is sucked up into a world of music industry hell and an internet nightmare. This stuff comes thick and fast from everywhere so no wonder vv can be over protective of his work and life and I don't blame him.
I very much nitpicked a lot of stuff after the DV board and I now feel bad , I think I had forgotten what the whole vv magic rollercoaster was about. It's about going on a ride with him up or down and experiencing amazing music and love. He needs supporting even through missunderstandings, bad times and good. It's really a situation where it's much more than people think about.

I think Vinnie has done an amazing thing and this will go down in Vinnie and kisstory as something spectacular. He has balanced and destroyed the scales.

Maybe this sounds nuts what I am saying but I think now I get it. Before this weekend it was all speculation. I remember when the DV board just started I got a lot of stick for not allowing negative comments on the board. Back then I got it. I didn't know but something told me being positive vv would come back and bring magical things but after I lost where I was. Also experienced horrific things in my life and just vv music meant a lot less.

Anyway Vinnie has come out of nowhere and done something special in so many ways. My good friend Rick was in tears, many others were as well. I could not imagine any situation people would be at a kiss event crying there eyes out. The reason is Vinnie struck a chord with all of us. There is Vinnie's tragedy and Vinnie's amazing talent and gifts in all of us and he found a way to communicate this. That is a talent. A talent of being human which is what I believe we are all here alive for. To communicate and ultimately help each other.

Sorry for typos by the way.

Thanks to Vinnie. Thanks to everyone who filmed this great expo and thanks to mark and Derek who helped make this happen.

This came out of leftfield. Surprised everyone and was one of the most valuable weekends in rock music history.

Ok thats it. Sorry if this sounds mushy or cheesy but it's totally from the heart. This is coming from someone who cried for weeks when read in kerrang that vvi had broken up in 1988.

Best dv2
Bye Bye
wolfgang161272

Re: How I see it

Post by wolfgang161272 »

Great statement Dino!!!!!!!

For me too, this weekend changed everything.
For this man I am full of respect!
And when things gone bad in the past, I apologize for it.
I love Vinnie so so much....
All has changed ...

Wolfi
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

I second that! Very well said Dino. It truly was a magical and emotional experience. He has touched the lives of many with his talents and I am beyond happy that he has finally returned. He is loved and adored by many people worldwide! I am ashamed of some the hurtful comments I posted in the past. I have no right to pass judement on anyone. Welcome back Vinnie Vincent! We all missed you very much!
Last edited by DaBonadono on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Dino = Correct and beautiful statement
Good things are on the horizon.
Everyone should prepare for a possible Vinnie-Con in Nashville in approximately 6 months. IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING.
I would love to stand next to DINO, Czynszak, Tommy, Jessica, and everyone who was a part of this wacky forum and celebrate "NEW BEGINNINGS " and "TURNING THE PAGE".
I guarantee that all of you will be the mess I was this entire past weekend. How many times does a fella have to excuse himself to catch a slim breath of composure and have a good cry in the corner of an empty hallway ?
I want all of you to feel as good as I do right now. HAPPY TEARS.

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING IT TO THE BRASS ABOUT NEW ATTITUDES, FORMATS, AND IDEAS THAT THIS FORUM SHOULD ENCOMPASS AND UPHOLD.
I cringed , was hurt, and embarrassed at a few comments that fellow forumites posted about Vinnie's return. I realized that I could write 100 % positivity and that one horrible comment pulls me under the septic water with the turds. GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

Hold your friends heads up when they cannot do it for themselves .
Inspire.
Be a light.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS