WTF,V?

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

WTF,V?

Post by poserboy71 »

It still amazes me when two of the three guys spew pure hatred and mockery towards Vinnie for years yet...
I guess Vinnie is really trying to turn it around...with most people except three or four real fans here at The VVFF.

THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Re: WTF,V?

Post by doublev2 »

I am taking not part in this clown festival
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Where is this 'positivity' in the TSOTC that VV is referring to? XD

VV, are they making you say that against your will or what? :lol:
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

And send a personal invitation...they had already been invited from the very beginning.

This is mind boggling lol honestly laughing right now.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It didn't make any sense before, and it's making less sense now....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Here is what's even weirder...these guys have a history of CONSTANTLY shitting on VV, saying his playing sucks, his albums suck, etc...and they are personally invited to the convention. Decibel Geek on the other hand praises VV and does multiple shows dedicated to him and they are some of the few people BANNED from coming!!!

I've seen several people on Facebook recently saying the same thing, how they shouldn't even be allowed in because all they ever did was talk shit about VV. They are trying to claim that their show has more listeners and will give VV more exposure than any other show....so apparently they've never heard of Eddie Trunk, Chris Jericho, or any of the other KISS fans who have podcasts and radio shows with a million times more listeners (and are actually fans of VV). All the guys on this show are these "I only listen to REAL music" snobs who hate anything that came out in the 80s and think the shitty dinosaur rock they listen to is the only good music on the planet.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:48 am Here is what's even weirder...these guys have a history of CONSTANTLY shitting on VV, saying his playing sucks, his albums suck, etc...and they are personally invited to the convention.
Right. It literally makes no sense.

Makes ya think; does VV even listen to the things these guys say? I am most certain he HAS...why would he be so grateful toward them with everything they have said? lol it's fishy. Or is this seriously all about 'exposure' and $$$? People know who VV is...he doesn't need exposure from a podcast.

Years ago when I first came across TSOTC I tried giving them a listen to and couldn't even get to 3 min. Just constant VV shit talk. I left a comment, speaking my piece; stating I was a VV fan...I was attacked and from what I remember, insulted and cussed at. lol
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:11 am
ZachAttack wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:48 am Here is what's even weirder...these guys have a history of CONSTANTLY shitting on VV, saying his playing sucks, his albums suck, etc...and they are personally invited to the convention.

Makes ya think; does VV even listen to the things these guys say? I am most certain he HAS...why would he be so grateful toward them with everything they have said? lol it's fishy. Or is this seriously all about 'exposure' and $$$? People know who VV is...he doesn't need exposure from a podcast.

Years ago when I first came across TSOTC I tried giving them a listen to and couldn't even get to 3 min. Just constant VV shit talk. I left a comment, speaking my piece; stating I was a VV fan...I was attacked and from what I remember, insulted and cussed at. lol

They are trying to claim Vinnie "knows" about everything they've said about him. This sounds like total BS. I seriously am starting to think VV isn't even the one writing these press releases and statements.

AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

ZachAttack wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 am
AnkhWarrior wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:11 am

They are trying to claim Vinnie "knows" about everything they've said about him. This sounds like total BS. I seriously am starting to think VV isn't even the one writing these press releases and statements.

Right.
And yes that is questionable on whether or not it really is VV writing these statements. Sure there is the promo video but that's it.
The whole how he has personally invited TSOTC sounds silly; giving this statement way after everyone already knew they were going to be there anyway? And stating all the 'positivity' with the podcast itself? What positivity? Where did VV hear this at?
It's all just really strange. I don't see how anyone can hear people say such things about them, and actually praise them in a way.
ankh

Post by ankh »

Thanks for posting their reply.It validates much more the opinion i have about their podcasts.And,no, isn't biased by the fact that i like vinnie's music,simply on the way they behave when they are "on air".
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

ZachAttack wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:48 am Decibel Geek on the other hand praises VV and does multiple shows dedicated to him and they are some of the few people BANNED from coming!!!
Actually, The Decibel Geek Podcast fellas have been welcomed to Vinnie-Con in private by Vinnie,Mark Nolan (Vinnie's attorney), and Derek Christopher (promoter).
As of this minute, there is NO BLACKLIST. Dino is even welcome and will be in Atlanta.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

What was up with that Shecky Poon guy giving poor Michael Brandvold such grief ?
Last edited by poserboy71 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

No blacklist is GREAT! :mrgreen:
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Good to hear.

Guess I don't have to turn up in a Branvold mask then? :P :P :P
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

no blacklist, let's go and celebrate !
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie is most likely just flat out going to do this sort of in a fake way to appeal to all kiss fans. the smart way. he can not go and do the 'kiss screwed me' stuff etc and he can not start a lot of in fighting with forum members even if he dissaproves or disslikes them. he has taken the best route but we all know we are in for the disney'fied' version of the vv story which is the only option.

from what i know of vv he wont like the pod cast but on other hand will obviously be pleased he is being talked about. He also watches everything related to him and i bet he knows every 3 coins story.

i also bet he will play like he doesn't know who we are but he knows most people on this forum and on his old forum too. he even owned a few of his fans names as a domain which sounds crazy but totally backed up truth. But I think he will act like he doesn't know too much, again i dont blame him. He has to distance himself from stuff to make this work like he did in the mid 90s.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Dino is right on the money!
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

What is really messed up about this is how not only are they invited, but now they are taunting and arguing with Vinnie's fans who are paying good money to travel to this to see him. I've seen Brandvold say multiple times "I love that it bothers you so much". So they are inviting someone as a guest who "loves" the fact that most of the people there don't want to see him? Why would he brag about that? He acts like he gets off on the idea of going to something to celebrate someone he doesn't like just so he can irritate all his fans. I guess the one good thing is now I know which guest's time slot to skip so I can get in line for an autograph
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

3 Sides will have their own booth set up, selling shirts, hats, coffee mugs, etc. Now with this new development, how many VV fans are going to stop by their booth and show them some love and buy their merchandise? I sort of wish I could buy up everything they've got so no one else could have any to sport around, then burn it all. But i know that would only help them out financially. I'll be ignoring them completely.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 am I sort of wish I could buy up everything they've got so no one else could have any to sport around, then burn it all. But i know that would only help them out financially. I'll be ignoring them completely.
👍 I love this!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vvforums booth please
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Dino there !!!
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

YES!
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

doublev2 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:22 am Vvforums booth please

Without a doubt!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vv forums merchandise, Vic?
Bye Bye
QSano

Post by QSano »

Vinnie is going to show up and kick Mike's ass in the parking lot then get onstage and jam with Mark while fruity grandma Tommy tries on Vinnie's clothes.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

doublev2 wrote:vv forums merchandise, Vic?
:(

Whatever the reasons, I'm sure Vinnie knows what he's doing and is being said in his name.

This is a major deal for him.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

There's been no real bashing on 3 sides of Vinnie. As a long time listener, I get their humour and irreverence. Sure there's been a gag or two about Vinnie's exploits - especially about the shenanigans at the European Expos. You've got to realise that if you put yourself out there, you've got to take the rough with the smooth - people will take the piss out of you, especially when guests come on podcasts and tell it how it was, in terms of working with him. The 3 Sides guys have been equally dismissive of some of Peter and Ace's exploits over the years. 3 sides have been little more than the messengers of several guests over the years who have all told stories about how difficult Vinnie is to work with. Don't confuse the two.

I've seen plenty of people and posts on these very boards that describe how Vinnie has screwed up various things from Box sets to guitar launches - so to describe 3 Sides as mortal enemies of all thing Vinnie is a bit rich.

Let's face it, Vinnie of old would have put up all sorts of demands and conditions to do a similar appearance 15 years ago - I think its super-positive that clearly everyone is welcome. It's going to be a great expo, and I'm looking forward to seeing, meeting and chatting with everyone from VV himself to Brandvold. There's far too much water under the bridge for drama, especially involving three guys who put out a very popular Kiss podcast. Remember: "Did Vinnie Vincent save Kiss?" is their question that is asked of many guests. That's not a question put out there to bash Vinnie - they are as interested in Vinnie (the good and the bad) as anyone reading this forum.

What makes Vinnie so interesting is the drama that has surrounded his career - from day one in Kiss through to this upcoming expo. We've all commented on it - both positive and negative. No different to 3 Sides.

Enjoy Atlanta it for what it is - it might not happen again.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there, and continuing the chat over a beer or two!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

No vv of old is vv now. Vv always was cool then it nose dived. But this is all great
Bye Bye
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
ankh

Post by ankh »

so Michael should attend no matter what, he could get at least a kick out of it ;)
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
VinceVandergraff

brandvold = total immature dbag.
it's one thing to publicly bash someone that has been through one really rough rollercoaster of a career and turmoil filled personal life, but then he also takes potshots like a 6 year old girl in the comment sections directed towards Vinnie's fans.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:48 am brandvold = total immature dbag.
it's one thing to publicly bash someone that has been through one really rough rollercoaster of a career and turmoil filled personal life, but then he also takes potshots like a 6 year old girl in the comment sections directed towards Vinnie's fans.
Truth.
Simply say you are a VV fan and how you feel all the garbage he says is wrong, you get attacked.
He attacked me years ago on a YT video that I had commented on; simply stating I was a VV fan and didn't understand all the hate spewing. Funny how he deleted his comment.
VinceVandergraff

AnkhWarrior wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:10 am
VinceVandergraff wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:48 am brandvold = total immature dbag.
Truth.
Simply say you are a VV fan and how you feel all the garbage he says is wrong, you get attacked.
He attacked me years ago on a YT video that I had commented on; simply stating I was a VV fan and didn't understand all the hate spewing. Funny how he deleted his comment.
yep he did the same to me on the Hirsch Gardner video. for someone that touts all this knowledge about being a professional in the music industry, his maturity level really takes a huge nosedive when your views don't align with his.