Vinnie's Response To Gene Simmons

News and information from 2018 onwards
AnkhWarrior

Vinnie's Response To Gene Simmons

Post by AnkhWarrior »

VINNIE VINCENT RESPONDS TO RECENT COMMENTS MADE BY GENE SIMMONS

"I love and respect Gene Simmons like a brother, and have nothing but the fondest of memories working with him and Paul Stanley. Ours was a very special chemistry. We made one hell of a great band, and the magic we made together is timeless. I am proud of our work and the songs we wrote that appeared on the Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up and Revenge albums that became KISS classics, and are staples of their live shows to this day. We brought happiness to the fans with performances and songs that will live on. I am appearing in person at the Atlanta KISS Expo to celebrate KISS, embrace our music and our time, and share good will with the fans. And for all of the above, I wish both Gene and Paul nothing but the best." - Vinnie Vincent (Nov. 29, 2017)
DaBonadono

Re: Vinnie's Response To Gene Simmons

Post by DaBonadono »

Great stuff!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Great stuff. Ohhh how he changed his tone since youtube and forum in 2010/11
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

TRUE WHAT DV2 SAYS BUT NICE STATEMENT
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Nice show of strength while providing truth.
It is difficult to not push back when provoked.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
birnie

Post by birnie »

That is one classy response
Well Done Vinnie
ankh

Post by ankh »

Kudos to Vinnie for such a classy and polite answer.

Answering in such clever, polite yet assertive way was the perfect stroke to Chaim's cranky and regurgitated clichès.
Funny how Ol' Geno is so happy about the new lineup yet he spends most of the time speaking of the past,beating the same ol dead horses...........
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

ankh wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:24 am
Funny how Ol' Geno is so happy about the new lineup yet he spends most of the time speaking of the past,beating the same ol dead horses...........

WOULD BE COOL IF SOMEONE TELL THAT TO HIS FACE !
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah well gene was number one enemy. Spyder rants etc and now back to 1995 talk.
Classy? Really.
This is a joke. You guys are too much for me
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:30 am Yeah well gene was number one enemy. Spyder rants etc and now back to 1995 talk.
Classy? Really.
This is a joke. You guys are too much for me
We know what was said .
That is why it is actually a very nice change after years of spewed venom between both parties.
Gene just appeases Paul Stanley to keep the KISS gravy-train on the tracks.

They could only do themselves a service if Vinnie agreed to lend his talents in their direction.
Vinnie still has a chance to produce future goods that will enhance his legacy.
Kiss has proven with every release that they are incapable of a solid ,unified, effort that doesn't rape their past. DIARRHEA

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

10000000000%
Vinnie has some gas in the tank
I'm sure as hell that V can make KISS back to quality !
ankh

Post by ankh »

as much as mudslinging causes debate and therefore interest, i think form a PR point of view is much wiser to take the high road and not partake in any sort of drama.Especially in public.

Kiss seems to still be very old school about it, and try to gain attention wiht controversy.Yet, since those are not the 80's they come out as petty and cranky,and,frankly, outdated.In some cases, pathetic.Paul especialy seems to have lost any kind of good sense, taking shots to different poeple at any occasions, not even sparing people who are long dead :roll: .Even after years of supposed therapy, ol' Bert still comes out as insecure, petty and touchy.More than any self appointed rock star savy, it seems that he has lost touch with decency.Being multi rich doesn't allow you to throw sh+t at anybody, especially if you don't have too much substance yourself.

In such context ,i said that Vinnie's public statement was classy and a very good move.
“Men are apt to be much more influenced by words than by the actual facts of the surrounding reality.” I.Pavlov

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mesolimbicn ... sults_main

Lemmy: "Can you hear this horrible sound coming out of my monitors?"
Monitor guy: "No."
Lemmy: "Neither can I.Turn me up!"
metatron

Post by metatron »

I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Good on Vinnie.
Gene, Gene, Gene - you have shown your true colours of being a boring fucking pedestrian tosser extraordinaire. Vinnie has handed you, your (KISS MY) ASS!
And for Gods sake Gene, please, please stop recording those shit boring albums. Revenge was the last Awesome album. Yep, that is right Gene, you guessed it - due to Vinnie Vince & Kane Roberts. Pyscho was OKish, but 80% of it was very try-hard. Everything after that is utter poo-poo CRAP!
Please stop pressing cow turds as CD's & emotionally blackmail the sheepeople type KISS fans to spend money to continuing to build your empire. You've got enough cash from the bleeding hearts.
In Paul Stanley's words, 'Your killing my BUZZ'
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

this is so awesome. after many many years of gene and paul bashing on vinnie at every opportunity, Vinnie is resurfacing to be embraced by the fans and is the main guest at a KISS Expo. you know this just grinds their gears. honestly though, this could have been billed as Vinnie-Con like some others have called it, and it would do just as good. Vinnie's response to Gene couldn't have been classier, considering everything he's been through over the years. the recent blurb Derek made about the possible announcement of a book deal ties right in with this very nicely. Vinnie could reveal many facts from his point of view without offering disparaging and vile opinions, showing some much needed class amongst his peers that spew venom over and over again. one thing I noticed in Gene's response was he lumped Vinnie in with his past thoughts about Ace and Peter on the subject of drug and alcohol problems. to my recollection, Vinnie never had drug and alcohol issues. his issue was based on the contract he was offered, which he declined after saving their asses.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Mind you, Trunk has been pretty consistent with not bashing Vinnie but something tells me if he was still in good standing with P&G , he wouldn't be so gung-ho and be so much on Vinnie's side.
He wants that exclusive first interview...
At one point, after Vinnie's first interview with Trunk, it would be cool to have a duel interview with Vinnie and Vito (Bratta) about how/why they disappeared from a deserved spotlight.

NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Trunk wants an interview??? Nooooooooo! :P :P :P

But yes! He has been vocal in not bashing Vinnie and tbh, he's not really bashed any ex members of the band. Kudos

Bratta would be cool too.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I remember the constant bashing of Gene or 'Genie' and the bashing of fans and the booting of nearly 2000 fans from Vinnie's board twice after the first one he came back with the 'love and peace' thing that he is doing now and then a few weeks later he booted everyone he has brought back to the forum or should I say Spyder did. hehe. I am sorry but I remember.
Doesn't mean its not cool and classy what he is doing now but I willl just wait and see.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

doublev2 wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:56 am I remember the constant bashing of Gene or 'Genie' and the bashing of fans and the booting of nearly 2000 fans from Vinnie's board twice after the first one he came back with the 'love and peace' thing that he is doing now and then a few weeks later he booted everyone he has brought back to the forum or should I say Spyder did. hehe. I am sorry but I remember.
Doesn't mean its not cool and classy what he is doing now but I willl just wait and see.
100% percent right.
Also VV needs to do good by Tom. (Vinnie your a little guy, not a big guy. Your just like US. You are part of the whole which we all manifest together. So, Actually we are YOU. WE make you credible and in the KISS/80 Hair Glam Metal/Shred World/Guitar Hero - world.
So make good by Tom in any way you can. Maybe start off by saying Sorry. You've already show that you are more than capable of taking the high ground.

And somehow try & repair the bad karma in regards to the previous promised Box Sets.
Cause you know what, 'we ain't always winners
But this is the life we choose and we won't change or rearrange
And we ain't never, ever gonna lose
It ain't always easy when the goin' gets tough
When you're getting even
You gotta show your stuff
(Everyone together now!) All hell's breakin loose,'

As far as booting the most supreme of the supreme, Vinnie Vincent Ankh Warriors , the most loyal of the loyal fans from Dino's forum (after you hijacked it). I'm OK with that, BUT -> You need to make peace with Dino on this one. He was right next to you in the your corner of that boxing Ring, knee deep in shit, fighting for you. ...As for me, Shit happens. Not a life or deth situation. You can continue to love us, hate us, confiscate us. Sure we will all survive without your warm embrace. (But it sure would be nice ) As long as your healthy and well, that''s the main thing. Stay cool ponyboy cause you are the breeeeeeze. (All hell's breakin loose, Vinnie Vincent is back. haven't you heard the news? All hell's breakin loose, Vinnie Vincent is back, Overloading n' blowin' Gene and Paul's fuse....... Yer, Yer!)
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Amen.

NEWBEGINNINGS
metatron

Post by metatron »

Praise The Lord brother Rick. LOL!

Post by 1031 »

While it is a very narrow the road response it is for Vinnie a healthy response and he should stay in this lane there is nothing gained re-litigating past mistakes. Everyone seems to want him to do well but stand at the door ready to demand answers for his past actions. I dont think you are going to get both, possibly a bit but not what you want. So pick a spot accept what comes as good as it gets or fly the fickled finger of fate his way and move on. And its not that he does not deserve a solid hey FU and see ya, but thats all the satisfaction your gonna get.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
metatron

Post by metatron »

GENE SIMMONS Will Never Work With VINNIE VINCENT Again: 'I Don't Need More Dark Clouds Over My Life
Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gene-s ... YF5gr15.99

Really dude? You wouldn't work with Vinnie again??? Pretty sure you expressed this same sentiment 'I will not work with Vinnie Vincent, Blah, Blah, Blah' several time in the 9 years between Lick it Up(1983) & Revenge(1992). But yet you Gene ( & Paul). You did work with Vinnie again. So much so that you stole the title 'Revenge' from Vinnie. eh? Funny That!!!
Well, I suppose a Cover Band doesn't need to produce any more AWESOME SONG as you have a set of gems under your belt already. i.e. 'Creatures of the Night, Lick It Up and Revenge albums that became KISS classics, and are staples of their live shows to this day.'

Gene, Do you remember the last time you actually had any REAL CRED. When you still had a pair of Balls between your legs. Do you? Cause we all do. My memory isn't as short as you Dick Gene. Let me help you out Gene.

Never say Never. Cause that's a mighty long time
But I'm here to tell you there's something else (Go crazy) (Gene, That's for you shot @ Prince R.I.P.)
Enjoy the Burn.....dickhead.

Expressed by a REAL KISS Fan & not a Zombie Fuck Brainwashed Minion. Or is that KISSion?
Attachments
KISSion?
KISSion?
7192c488a13d25f2cd3339d0793e46b1.jpg (150.39 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

The closest that Gene came to writing music for the Demon character was on COS.
Other than yhat, Paul and Vinnie wrote the two songs that are his signature tunes.
As for what Vinnie may say or do at Vinnie-Con...
I believe that anyone that truly wants healing ADMITS ,ADDRESSES, and makes AMENDS. No matter how difficult it is, that is the only way to healing for anyone.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Man, so awesome to hear Vinnie don't spew bizarre nonesense and actually look like the bigger man here.

Also, I respect Gene as a performer, but as a person, Jesus H. Christ...
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
fullshredder

Post by fullshredder »

Streetbeat wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:43 pm 10000000000%
Vinnie has some gas in the tank
I'm sure as hell that V can make KISS back to quality !
Fuck me they need it! The last two albums were total shit!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i do think the same, he can make them deliver again !!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah I don't even consider listening to new kiss songs. Forget about buying .

Please God of vv writes with kiss Tommy doesn't play them.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Last edited by poserboy71 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes that is interesting. Like I said Gene should be sniffing around vinnie's vault to see whats inside. I have no doubt vv did write the best kiss album never heard. I just hope we can hear some of this stuff one day.
Bye Bye