Limited Edition Officially Licensed VV Model Mini Guitar.

News and information from 2018 onwards
AnkhWarrior

Re: Limited Edition Officially Licensed VV Model Mini Guitar.

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I am hoping to get that! :D
DaBonadono

Post by DaBonadono »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:35 pm I am hoping to get that! :D

:D :D :D :D
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

M'eh! I'd rather have a real VV model guitar....oh wait! I do! :P :P :P

Yeah, I'm a turd! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

shramiac wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:15 pm M'eh! I'd rather have a real VV model guitar....oh wait! I do! :P :P :P

I am soooo jealous :P not

I just care about the man himself touching it, signing it...and hoping one of his hairs falls onto it. Dream come true! :wink:
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

Oh man, I'd love to have one but $125? Can't afford it. I guess the price of an autograph is added in. In that sense I guess it's worth it if you're an autograph seeker.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Love it !
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Usually 39.99 without signature and exclusivity
Nice thing.
Bye Bye
metatron

Post by metatron »

AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:25 pm
shramiac wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:15 pm M'eh! I'd rather have a real VV model guitar....oh wait! I do! :P :P :P

I just care about the man himself touching it, signing it...and hoping one of his hairs falls onto it. Dream come true! :wink:
Pubic?
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

metatron wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:18 pm
AnkhWarrior wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Pubic?
Hair is hair so! :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

The only interesting to me is not t shirts, mini guitars, thermos flasks, comics and old demos etc its new music and live shows that interest me. The expos and namm are fun but its all beating about the bush in many ways. New music I have not heard and live shows are really the only thing that really excites me but ofcourse the expo is great especially if new questions answered
Bye Bye
PeraStation

Post by PeraStation »

They should make VV bobble head figure! :D
PicksNSticks

Post by PicksNSticks »

I know these ended up not being delivered on time for the Atlanta expo as planned, but did they ever actually get produced? I would LOVE to have one! I have one signed for every other guitarist from KISS except the late Mark St. John (these did not exist when he was still alive) and Vinnie. I finally met Vinnie at the kruise pre-party and he was very, very nice. Very talkative with me both during the photo shoot and when he was signing things. Really enjoyed finally meeting him. Anyway, would really love to have gotten one of these mini guitars.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

PicksNSticks wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:52 am I know these ended up not being delivered on time for the Atlanta expo as planned, but did they ever actually get produced? I would LOVE to have one! I have one signed for every other guitarist from KISS except the late Mark St. John (these did not exist when he was still alive) and Vinnie. I finally met Vinnie at the kruise pre-party and he was very, very nice. Very talkative with me both during the photo shoot and when he was signing things. Really enjoyed finally meeting him. Anyway, would really love to have gotten one of these mini guitars.
I could be wrong, but I think I saw not long ago that the maker of these was selling the prototypes, and there were just a few of them. Could swear he was asking much more for them but they seem to be quality pieces. That thread is here somewhere.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:10 am
PicksNSticks wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:52 am I know these ended up not being delivered on time for the Atlanta expo as planned, but did they ever actually get produced? I would LOVE to have one! I have one signed for every other guitarist from KISS except the late Mark St. John (these did not exist when he was still alive) and Vinnie. I finally met Vinnie at the kruise pre-party and he was very, very nice. Very talkative with me both during the photo shoot and when he was signing things. Really enjoyed finally meeting him. Anyway, would really love to have gotten one of these mini guitars.
I could be wrong, but I think I saw not long ago that the maker of these was selling the prototypes, and there were just a few of them. Could swear he was asking much more for them but they seem to be quality pieces. That thread is here somewhere.
You are wrong RIP, the protypes and the one pictured are not the same. I have the prototype 1/1. There were 5 of them. The prototypes are 1/6 scale, the one on the pic above is 1/4 scale.
He said Vinnie ordered them to him while he was selling some merch on his official website. That is true VV showed us some pics on his FB page (when it was still up) and then nothing happened. The maker told me VV did not want to pay the bill, so he kept them. VV asked for 100 pcs. The maker made 5, to start. As VV did not want to pay the invoice, he stopped. The maker posted the pics on Fb to sell them. I said publicly that I wanted one. I guess VV saw it. The maker received a fucking email lol from Wilkie/Vinnie. They said they wanted the mini guitars and that VV did not pay because he was too busy to rehearse for the show in Memphis. I have the mini guitar (prototype) and the email !!!! I know he sold 4 out of 5. Maybe he sold them all by now.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

I wonder if the signature is real. Vinnie signing and giving all that profit for a fee??? I dont know if I buy that. He wont even sign guitar pick guards for a strat without a huge signing fee.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:00 am You are wrong RIP, the protypes and the one pictured are not the same. I have the prototype 1/1. There were 5 of them. The prototypes are 1/6 scale, the one on the pic above is 1/4 scale.
Ahh, ok. Different maker then, too?
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:17 pm I wonder if the signature is real. Vinnie signing and giving all that profit for a fee??? I dont know if I buy that. He wont even sign guitar pick guards for a strat without a huge signing fee.
Actually, the question of VV signing mini guitars has come up before. But charging to sign full-sized guitar parts is different, because people will then put that pick guard back on the Strat and sell it as a signed guitar. Other artists do the same. I just saw ASIA/Yes not long ago and Steve Howe had similar rules about signing guitar parts — they notified everyone he wouldn’t sign them at all.
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 pm
LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:00 am You are wrong RIP, the protypes and the one pictured are not the same. I have the prototype 1/1. There were 5 of them. The prototypes are 1/6 scale, the one on the pic above is 1/4 scale.
The prototype is not signed by VV. as they were never sent to him. The guitar is marked with the #. To be clear, mine is marked 1. I know how much VV wanted to sell them signed. So, mine is not signed, but it's not a problem for me. I don't like signed items, except pictures more or less. I got it for less than half the price it would have been sold. I think you know that VV's merch was expensive. So, I have the box, a certificated not signed by VV and the guitar. And that's oooooooooooooook for me.

I cannot see the name of the maker on the above pic. I am almost sure they are different people.

When VV posted pics of the prototype one on his FB page, I knew I had to get one. But the price was really high. I remember saying to myself "Geez how am I gonna buy it" Then, nothing happened. 6 months later more or less, the maker posted the pics in a VV fb group and explained what happened briefly. So, I contacted him to get one, and you know what happened next.
Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone. Tout suffocant et blême, quand sonne l'heure, je me souviens des jours anciens et je pleure.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Will you sell me yours for $39?
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:38 pm
VVnoSHOW wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:17 pm I wonder if the signature is real. Vinnie signing and giving all that profit for a fee??? I dont know if I buy that. He wont even sign guitar pick guards for a strat without a huge signing fee.
Actually, the question of VV signing mini guitars has come up before. But charging to sign full-sized guitar parts is different, because people will then put that pick guard back on the Strat and sell it as a signed guitar. Other artists do the same. I just saw ASIA/Yes not long ago and Steve Howe had similar rules about signing guitar parts — they notified everyone he wouldn’t sign them at all.
I get the concern about not wanting others to profit when you could make the money yourself. But asking 2500 for a signed 200.00 Jackson Rhoads guitar Is unrealistic.

The people attending the BB paid 300. I feel at that price you deserve to have a guitar signed
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:02 am Will you sell me yours for $39?
Ask Vinnie to give 1 to you. You work so hard to make him look good all over the internet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

LUDIVINE wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:16 am
RipRokken wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:02 am Will you sell me yours for $39?
Ask Vinnie to give 1 to you. You work so hard to make him look good all over the internet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He doesn’t need my help to look good! :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I think most people see rip ruining vv's rep even more rather than making him look good.
Bye Bye
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

Yep, right. Most people told him so, but he doesn't listen, so......the hell with it
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 pm I think most people see rip ruining vv's rep even more rather than making him look good.
The ONLY people saying that are those who are (and have been) constantly negative toward Vinnie and have zero desire to change their minds and attitudes to support him (people like you). Of course they’ll piss on any parade, and throw shade at anyone who has anything positive to report. Plenty of fans appreciate the good news, and many have reported getting back into VV’s music, buying CD’s, whatever due to all the increased talk.

I’ve even had several people message me privately to tell me how much they love seeing someone turn the tables on the haters, lol. By polite request, I’ll turn that down a notch here out of respect for long-time VV fans. But not completely. There’s going to be equal time for sure. :D
LUDIVINE

Post by LUDIVINE »

RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:58 pm
doublev2 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 pm I think most people see rip ruining vv's rep even more rather than making him look good.
The ONLY people saying that are those who are (and have been) constantly negative toward Vinnie and have zero desire to change their minds and attitudes to support him (people like you). Of course they’ll piss on any parade, and throw shade at anyone who has anything positive to report. Plenty of fans appreciate the good news, and many have reported getting back into VV’s music, buying CD’s, whatever due to all the increased talk.

I’ve even had several people message me privately to tell me how much they love seeing someone turn the tables on the haters, lol. By polite request, I’ll turn that down a notch here out of respect for long-time VV fans. But not completely. There’s going to be equal time for sure. :D
It's more complicated than that and you know it. I don't see positive stuff on the other board. I have to admit that the "cactus" stuff was hilarious
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rip, people like DoubleV2 have a LOT of history with Vinnie. Vinnie has ridden roughshod over people and does not acknowledge this or make proper amends.

Therefore their hurting increases, it won't subside.

If a company you worked for fucked you over, left you in the dirt, then started to do well again with new employees etc, would you be expected to give them props and support in their new endevour while you eat pot noodles?

No, and it's the same with Vinnie. We do love he's doing SOMETHING now, ANYTHING, and it's been said that Vinnie's failures are such that him just turning up to an event is seen as a success. So the bar is very low, and there is a lot of olive branches needed.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Hey, Vic -

I’ve definitely extended quite a few olive branches, both here and on the other board. Those who were interested in them have accepted them. Others did nothing but ridicule me for it, and that’s their choice. I’ve also said in the past that I don’t begrudge anyone their feelings from personal experience, but I’d like for them also not to try to begrudge me of mine from positive experiences.

Everyone has a choice whether they want to be a fan or not. I understand some claim to be “a fan of the music, but not the man”. Well, fine there too, but no reason to keep beating a dead horse about it in my opinion. As with most message boards, they tend to have a good percentage of people who you wonder why they don’t go elsewhere and spend time on things that make them happy, instead of staying to keep droning on and on about the negative.

So I very much respect the longevity of the members here, but don’t have much use for the endless bitching from people who can’t let any bit of good news fly without slathering it with another coating of their stale slop. If this site is truly interested in news and developments in Vinnie’s world, I mean, here it is... here you go. :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Sorry, the olive branches are needed from Vinnie. Nobody but Vinnie can fix the resentment that is out there in the world. Vinnie is the company in my analogy. This is not about you, but about Vinnie, his past actions and how he ignores them.

That said, everyone wants Vinnie news and information, it is primarily why we are here, but it has to be acknowledged that there are people here who have been burnt, and they want Vinnie to succeed, but some healing for past transgressions would be a nice thing.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Wrong!!!!!!!! Everyone I know would love to change their minds but action on vv's behalf would have been the only thing. 99% of people here (apart from me) welcomed Atlanta etc and loved it. If he puts out a new album plus guitars from hell (archives don't count) then I will applaud the guy. I won't applaud a guy who lives through social media telling people who are fans and haters and basically his success is based on if he shows up or doesn't show up or if he manages not to burn more bridges or not.
Sorry but Vinnie lives by keeping crumbs in his fist and then teasing dogs With the fist firmly closed but maybe a small crumb falls out. It's child like shit and not anything that deserves an applause. The real haters are people who encourage this behaviour like you and Willie. Look at the history of yes men and how it fucked people up even more
RipRokken wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

So to both Vic and doublev2, all I can say to you is your “heels dug in”, “yield no ground” stances will NEVER move the football forward for you. Like Israel and Palestine, Democrats and Republicans, etc., if not for the efforts of other fans willing to try a different approach, you’ll still be stuck in the same foxholes 10 years from now.

Others however have managed to pull off a wildly successful event (to those who attended), with more to come, and another one is just a few months away for anyone interested. Others got to see Vinnie’s true talent showcased live for the first time in decades. Others are getting to hear new music. THIS is how the football gets moved forward. THIS is how the rest of you eventually get everything you say you want. Is this not understandable?

As I’ve said before, I understand where some of you are coming from. But you’re not getting yourselves anywhere, and you’ll never get the things you want, sticking to your approach. Dino with your constant insults, or Vic with your appeal for a mass apology so healing can begin. And maybe neither of you is in a place to do anything else, or are just unwilling to forgive and heal yourselves. I’m not going to judge — most people these days aren’t, no matter what the topic is. But the last thing anyone needs is to toss shade at the people who are having positive results, because then nobody gets anything.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I don't know if there is a situation like this elsewhere in the music/fan world, it is like no other.

Vinnie has only disappointed me.

I hear what you've saying, and it's great if Vinnie does something, but not so great it's on the backs of some of his fans.

There's nothing wrong with calling for reparations. It would be the honorable thing to do.
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

Genebaby wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:16 pm I don't know if there is a situation like this elsewhere in the music/fan world, it is like no other.

Vinnie has only disappointed me.

I hear what you've saying, and it's great if Vinnie does something, but not so great it's on the backs of some of his fans.

There's nothing wrong with calling for reparations. It would be the honorable thing to do.
Vic, I completely understand your point, and it’s definitely your right. I dig unique situations btw, lol. Positive things are happening. And none of it is on our backs. Steve, as Vinnie’s assistant, enjoys what he does very much and has no regrets. He and Vinnie work extremely well together. I’m honestly on the periphery, but support in any way I can, and that has also been very rewarding. Outside of the occasional leaks, I’m pretty much the only one interested in bringing news to the message boards.

Yeah, it’s unique but I love it.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Rip what happened to Randy?
Bye Bye
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

doublev2 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am Rip what happened to Randy?
Unsure. He was no longer around when I started participating in the community.
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

doublev2 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:43 am The only interesting to me is not t shirts, mini guitars, thermos flasks, comics and old demos etc its new music and live shows that interest me. The expos and namm are fun but its all beating about the bush in many ways. New music I have not heard and live shows are really the only thing that really excites me but ofcourse the expo is great especially if new questions answered
100%
VVnoSHOW

Post by VVnoSHOW »

RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 am
If he left before you joined how do you know who he is
RipRokken

Post by RipRokken »

VVnoSHOW wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:06 am
RipRokken wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:35 am
If he left before you joined how do you know who he is
Let me think... George Washington was no longer around when you were born. How do you know who he is? :lol:
Simonbfrost

Post by Simonbfrost »

LUDIVINE wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:58 pm
RipRokken wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 pm
The prototype is not signed by VV. as they were never sent to him. The guitar is marked with the #. To be clear, mine is marked 1. I know how much VV wanted to sell them signed. So, mine is not signed, but it's not a problem for me. I don't like signed items, except pictures more or less. I got it for less than half the price it would have been sold. I think you know that VV's merch was expensive. So, I have the box, a certificated not signed by VV and the guitar. And that's oooooooooooooook for me.

I cannot see the name of the maker on the above pic. I am almost sure they are different people.

When VV posted pics of the prototype one on his FB page, I knew I had to get one. But the price was really high. I remember saying to myself "Geez how am I gonna buy it" Then, nothing happened. 6 months later more or less, the maker posted the pics in a VV fb group and explained what happened briefly. So, I contacted him to get one, and you know what happened next.

I do love the pics of your mini Vinnie #1 guitar you shared in my VV group page... thx again😎