doublev2

Re: Eddie Trunk added as special guest @ Atlanta KISS Expo

Post by doublev2 »

That came as no surprise.
Bye Bye
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

Looks like VV is such a hard interview to get that Eddie is gonna have to COME TO HIM and hope Vinnie will talk to him. Funny in a way, but of course Trunk has a long history with the band, too.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Three people involved or guests on this expo I have had multiple phone conversations a while ago. Funny.
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Hummarstra wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:01 am Looks like VV is such a hard interview to get that Eddie is gonna have to COME TO HIM and hope Vinnie will talk to him. Funny in a way, but of course Trunk has a long history with the band, too.

Trunk has always been supportive of Vinnie, even in spite of his close connection with Ace.
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Trunk is o.k. in my book but he is a tad self-important (I,Me,Mine...etc...).
I still feel it would speak volumes if Vinnie kept it "underground" by giving the first interview to the diehard fans . THE DECIBEL GEEK PODCAST has stuck to their guns and provided a Vinnie Vincent buzz when no one else ,including Vinnie,was doing so.
It is a tad bothersome that a few of these higher profiles come in and push Czynszak and Camaro to the side.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Hear, hear Rickster.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

V's attorney is a fan of trunk. This is why he is in. When trunk spoke to him after a long call with me in I think November 2013 (aprox) ed told me after they spoke that the attorney was a fan of his .
Rick Db geek is high profile. There is no situation where dB geek would not be allowed in to the expo. Let's just forget this not letting people in thing.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What's great about it no way vv can pull out like in the 90s with these high profile guys involved like trunk. Makes it harder.
I have no doubt everyone will come away with a great feeling and all positive.
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Misfit toys... no more no more!
say two sky two say fare
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Cool. But eh, not big on him.
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

Trunk talked about Vinnie today on his show according to the Expo FaceBook page.

"And if you didn't hear it, Eddie Trunk and Chris Jericho (another big KISS and Vinnie Vincent fan) talked about the Atlanta expo and Vinnie on Eddie's show today on Sirius 106."

Did anyone hear this or have any links to find out what was said?
Cernex

Post by Cernex »

Damn, Atlanta is gearing up to be one hell of an awesome expo.
Space Galleon Javelin - My space opera web serial. It's free! And complete! Go check it out.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.
BengalWACO

Post by BengalWACO »

As a KISS fan that shares many of Eddie's current opinions on the band (Makeup opinion, Stanley voice opinion, etc.) I am totally excited he is going to be there. It is already known that Paul Stanley doesn't like him because he is very objective with his viewpoints of Kiss happenings and isn't scared to ask the hard questions. I think Eddie will be more thank accomodating if he gets the awesome opportunity to interview Vinnie. I cannot tell you as a KISS fan how much this means to me that Vinnie Vincent is safe and coming out. He formed my guitar playing, etc. as much as anyone else.. Long live rock and roll!!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BengalWACO wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:39 pm As a KISS fan that shares many of Eddie's current opinions on the band (Makeup opinion, Stanley voice opinion, etc.) I am totally excited he is going to be there. It is already known that Paul Stanley doesn't like him because he is very objective with his viewpoints of Kiss happenings and isn't scared to ask the hard questions. I think Eddie will be more thank accomodating if he gets the awesome opportunity to interview Vinnie. I cannot tell you as a KISS fan how much this means to me that Vinnie Vincent is safe and coming out. He formed my guitar playing, etc. as much as anyone else.. Long live rock and roll!!
Does that make sense though?
Trunk is hard on Kiss (one of his favorite bands) yet he'll take it easy on Vinnie ?
Vinnie already said he will be addressing EVERYTHING concerning the rumors and hardships that have been present in his professional life.
Also, although I know what you meant , the term "coming out" could be musconstrued. We need to be more careful considering the rumors that surround Vinnie.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vinnie will run the show. It will all be positive as it should be. It will just be a fun event. I am sure it will be geared to the more passive fan who doesnt care what strings vv used on a certain song or what amp he used on a track etc but I hope some really geeky questions get answered too.
Bye Bye
Hummarstra

Post by Hummarstra »

It looks like Eddie Trunk is gonna drop another podcast on Itunes any day. I hope it's gonna be the show with Chris Jerico. I'm monitoring it closely. :)
QSano

Post by QSano »

So is it safe to say Branvold isn't getting the interview? I still think Mark Chicini would be a great choice!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

QSano wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:52 am So is it safe to say Branvold isn't getting the interview? I still think Mark Chicini would be a great choice!
Mark is awesome but at this point it's guilt by association .

NEWBEGINNINGS