Vinnievincent.com & Trademarks for sale

News and information from 2018 onwards
Streetbeat

Vinnievincent.com & Trademarks for sale

Post by Streetbeat »

http://www.ustrademarkexchange.com/tm/vinnie-vincent/

Description

Former Band Member of KISS and VINNIE VINCENT INVASION. Rare opportunity to acquire trademarks of iconic rock and roll guitarist, Vinnie Vincent.
US TRADEMARKS
Vinnie Vincent® – reg. no. 3337692 and 3337694
Vinnie Vincent Invasion® – reg. no. 4359361 and 2547050
V Logo – reg. no. 4362498
Includes domain name VinnieVincent.com
Price is negotiable
Additional opporortunity available. Contact for more details. Serious Inquiries Only
Genebaby
Site Admin

Re: Vinnievincent.com & Trademarks for sale

Post by Genebaby »

WTF!!!!

Is he giving up the VV business? He needs those trademarks and that domain, not someone else.....
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Hopefully we will know soon
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Seems like either he is finished musically or he will use a different name. Strange move I think.
Bye Bye
VanceSavage

Post by VanceSavage »

This expo might be the swan song. Very scary to me.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:45 am Seems like either he is finished musically or he will use a different name. Strange move I think.
VV will always be VV. :wink:
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Gene will buy :O
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Do we know the price he is asking?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Nope you have to log in ustrademarkexchange.com
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

So they could be sky high and unreasonable, therefore nobody will buy them?
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

okay, this is confusing, to say the least. he's sold off ALOT of his personal memorabilia collection, guitars, clothes, etc.
now, he is putting his likeness, name, and trademarks on the market too? selling his soul? this is a really odd move.
Something like this signals that he wants to move on, and have no further connection to his past.
I'm hoping this will be addressed at the Atlanta Expo. I don't see how it could not be.
Even IF he assumes his birthgiven name from here on out, he will always be referred to as "formerly known as Vinnie Vincent" in all press related material. So, what's the point in selling all this?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am okay, this is confusing, to say the least. he's sold off ALOT of his personal memorabilia collection, guitars, clothes, etc.
now, he is putting his likeness, name, and trademarks on the market too? selling his soul? this is a really odd move.
Something like this signals that he wants to move on, and have no further connection to his past.
I'm hoping this will be addressed at the Atlanta Expo. I don't see how it could not be.
Even IF he assumes his birthgiven name from here on out, he will always be referred to as "formerly known as Vinnie Vincent" in all press related material. So, what's the point in selling all this?
Maybe he wants to be known as VINCE VANDERGRAFF ? :wink: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

VinceVandergraff wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 am So, what's the point in selling all this?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Obviously he can still be Vinnie. I wonder if he sold vvi to mark slaughter what would happen?
Bye Bye
VinceVandergraff

Post by VinceVandergraff »

After some further thoughts on this, I think I may have a better understanding of what is actually happening in the bigger picture here. Please, bear with me for a moment.

Vincent John Cusano became Vinnie Vincent when he officially joined KISS for the Creatures Of The Night tour, even though he wrote material and performed on recordings for the album as Vincent Cusano. I'm not aware of who it was that came up with the name, but it is known that Paul Stanley was the one who came up with the Vinnie Vincent makeup design. It is also known that Cusano would not sign the employment contract provided by KISS. It is entirely possible that the contract included other stipulations that have been undisclosed to this very day that Cusano disagreed with. I will speculate that two of those contract stipulations could have been about the ownership of the makeup design, and the Vinnie Vincent stagename, which upon signing, would have been rendered the legal intellectual property of the KISS company. In 1984, after leaving KISS, Cusano continued to use the Vinnie Vincent stagename for his future projects, and still uses the name to this day. When Ace Frehley and Peter Criss rejoined KISS in 1996 for the reunion tour, they both signed away their rights to the makeup designs, which allowed KISS full legal rights to re-use the designs on other band members should they need to do so in the event of Ace and Peter being relieved of their duties, or quitting the band. Now, Cusano has listed his trademarks of the name for sale, which would allow it to be re-used by another entity. Cusano is cashing out of the Vinnie Vincent business. This would make it possible for a new Vinnie Vincent to eventually emerge, and pretend to be him, just like Tommy Thayer and Eric Singer do with the spaceman and catman characters, however the sale of the Vinnie Vincent trademarks would allow the new owner to actually use the Vinnie Vincent name as a persona or character, whether that be a band, a comic book, a cartoon, etc. If the KISS company were to buy the trademark from Cusano, they would have the legal rights to bring that character back into the KISS canon of stage characters or comics. The only reason I could see the KISS company doing this would be to do what they did before when Vinnie Vincent was originally created, to breathe new life into the band. It would be an original KISS design, that they would legally own again. The Vinnie Vincent trademarks could also be bought up by a large music company with the resources to relaunch a Vinnie Vincent business, hiring a look-a-like to play Cusano's part. They would surely have a big task on their hands finding the right person though. The sale of the Vinnie Vincent trademarks would end Cusano's legal rights to use the name, and he would be officially retired as being the original Vinnie Vincent. If he were to release more music, or a book at some point after the sale of the trademarks, he would have to use his own name, or a different registered name.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Quite possible VV.
I still think he should milk the name , show it's earning potential in the next year, then sell....sell...SELL !!!!

NEWBEGINNINGS