New Vinnie Article THE ICON LOST IN THE SANDS OF TIME!

News and information from 2018 onwards
shramiac

Re: New Vinnie Article THE ICON LOST IN THE SANDS OF TIME!

Post by shramiac »

Terrible!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

:D :D :D
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

His fans too took great advantage of him and used his fame to excel with their shady motives. He was hired by a fan, to design his signature guitar, that was later titled VV Guitar and was widely sold, only to benefit the investor. While Vinnie Vincent didn’t pay him a cent for his contribution.
Eh? Who hired who? Who didn't pay who? This makes no sense.
Vinnie Vincent reappeared on the news horizon in 2014, to auction his possessions and keepsakes. This is tragic to note, that the lead player who uplifted the struggling Kiss and eventually landed the band into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Vinnie landed Kiss into the R&R Hall of Fame?
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

They have no idea what are they writing about
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Another crappy article on Vinnie. Why do people do this?
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Not sure maybe he is just starting a blog and wants to have content or get the attention plus......most of the audience
does not know the details so they eat and swallow that "news" and that way myths are generated too.
Wouldn't surprise me if someone tells me 2 years from now that a " He was hired by a fan, to design his signature guitar, that was later titled VV Guitar and was widely sold, only to benefit the investor" and swears that is true ! :)
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Yeah, I bet there will be people that have no clue and believe crap like that cause they read it on the internet.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
aeroflott

Post by aeroflott »

I was holding back a bit as I was didn't want to offend if it was written by someone on here. But by Christ, it's a poorly written piece. The whole thing is based around two "facts".

It's a great example of what the internet has become. Any idiot with an opinion can skim read something they read on a forum somewhere and regurgitate it (badly) and call it fact.

It's a shame; for whatever faults Vinnie may have had (and haven't we all?), he deserves a lot better than this tripe - or at the very least, a better written critique of his work. I don't mind reading about anyone that isn't very favourable towards them, so long as its well done and references credible sources. This is just badly written tittle tattle.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I have been at a point in recent years that I don't even bother with most articles written about Vinnie because of the tendency to focus on things that the writer couldn't possibly know the absolute truth about.
There comes a time when people need to grow a pair, grow up, be honest , be kind,etc...
It would be a great thing to have a few interviews that go for the throat(TRUTH).
Paul,Gene, and Vinnie sitting at a table and calling bullshit to each other's faces.
The same with VVI...
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

poserboy71 wrote: Paul,Gene, and Vinnie sitting at a table and calling bullshit to each other's faces.
The same with VVI...
Yes!

If Mustaine and Metallica can make amends, anything is possible!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Monty

Post by Monty »

What a steaming pile of hot garbage! English isn't the writer's first language, the phrasing and choice of words are odd and the glaring amount of inaccuracies is appalling.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Monty wrote:What a steaming pile of hot garbage! English isn't the writer's first language, the phrasing and choice of words are odd and the glaring amount of inaccuracies is appalling.
This is a spot on post!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He call tom a fan. I know that he does. Tom was not a fan.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Terrible article
Bye Bye