vinnie home up for rent again

News and information from 2018 onwards
FISHEYEDFOOL

vinnie home up for rent again

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

the home of vinnie and diane cusano, pre divorce and crazy shit hapening. is up for rent again. newly remodeled and $1275.00 per month. its on zillow if you want to type in the 101 woodlawn trail address. just got this update a week ago
AnkhWarrior

Re: vinnie home up for rent again

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Dammit. Now the place definitely wont have his scent anymore. No point in traveling there now!

Whoever is the next to move in will either be a die hard VV fan who wants to bask in the essence of VV's old home, or a person who has no clue who VV even is.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

All the things that happened there ...

https://www.trulia.com/rental/321776600 ... 67#photo-1
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Dammit. Now the place definitely wont have his scent anymore. No point in traveling there now!

Whoever is the next to move in will either be a die hard VV fan who wants to bask in the essence of VV's old home, or a person who has no clue who VV even is.
You needed to go there two years ago, shortly after it was sold and then renovated, so Vinnie's essence has been gone for a while.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Streetbeat wrote:All the things that happened there ...

https://www.trulia.com/rental/321776600 ... 67#photo-1
Man, the changes are amazing, it looked NOTHING like that when Vinnie lived there, it's a fantastic transformation. I'm glad I was able to visit when I did.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Genebaby wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Dammit. Now the place definitely wont have his scent anymore. No point in traveling there now!

You needed to go there two years ago, shortly after it was sold and then renovated, so Vinnie's essence has been gone for a while.

Certain smells last longer than others :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
Genebaby wrote:

Certain smells last longer than others :lol:
Oh don't you worry, there were certainly some "smells" in that house. Smells I don't want to smell again. Did you see the pictures from that time?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

LOL

And yes, I remember the pics.
FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

i have the tiffany light fixture that was up on the celing in the master suite. want it for your room ? and if he reads this he will know the one im talking about.