contact email address on doublev board

News and information from 2018 onwards
doublev

contact email address on doublev board

Post by doublev »

Hello. Finally the board contact on the doublev board has been changed. You will be able to contact the man himself directly. Its simple. Go to the register section on the doublev board and look down at the email address at the bottom. Copy it and away you go.
Finally I am totally free of that place. This.was something that was not changed by him and had to be changed by the forum host, which implemented the owners admin address.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I know you're glad that's finally been changed Dino.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
doublev

Post by doublev »

Yes. My main worry was any mass email sent from the board would have had that email attached as the sender, even though it was not sent from me.
I suggest every fan email him and ask what's what. Don't expect anything nice said about me.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I just sent my message. Please ,Everyone let your feelings known in a respectful manner and tone. I used my real name and laid it on the line.

Take care, Poserboy71
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev

Post by doublev »

Get it while you can
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I sent what I hope will be received as a very nice and respectful message. I hope that he reconsiders but I'm thankful for what he has done in the past if he is done.
doublev

Post by doublev »

Cool. Make sure he knows the email is from his board.
metatron

Post by metatron »

Can't find that email address. Spent most the day on & off writing something up. I went to the register section on the doublev board and looked down at the email address at the bottom...nothing. Only address I can find (via google) is dinovvforum@gmail.com .... I'll total in shocked by this, totally lost for words....
Image :shock:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

If you go to the registration page, here: http://doublev.forumco.com/policy.asp

the updated address is there.
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Rick, did yourself or anybody who sent a message get a reply? I'm guessing not.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I sent an E-mail to VVIRTUAL and have received nothing. I am not even sure if VVIRTUAL is Vinnie. I can only hope that Vinnie saw it.

Hope in one hand, Shit in the other...

---Rick S. Poserboy71---

P.S.-- Vic,
I will take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for having the FORSIGHT for this sight. The layout is fantastic. I enjoy coming here and seeing the blinking red notices letting me know that there are NEW posts. :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Not a problem Rick. It took me a bit of looking at all the options to find a board I was pretty happy with. I'm not glad we needed it, wourld rather things had worked out, but I'm glad it could become our new home.
Studrums

Post by Studrums »

I suppose we have all emailed that address by now with no reply
If that is V what would he say at this point ? "fuck you for being my fans I Will try to sue you for supporting me"

The truth is it would have been easier for him to record and release new music now than ever. Hell Even I have a home studio now.
He could have been using the internet as a tool instead of a shield of sorts.
It's obvious that his legal skills are slim to none though his musical broke new ground IMO . He should get back to what he can do, writing great music.
I have often wondered if he has some psycho crazy bitch woman dragging him down, making very bad decisions for him. Hell every straight guy on planet has been a victim of that at one point and time in their life.

As a fan I feel used and fucked over. (thank God I didn't order the box set) We the fans at times are begging a quitter to simply use a God given talent and let us hear it , Hell is that too much to ask? Thousands of musicians will never have a following no matter how small or large wanting just that ;to hear the music written by their hero .

Guys sorry for the rant but hell needed to Vent !
metatron

Post by metatron »

Studrums wrote: I have often wondered if he has some psycho crazy bitch woman dragging him down, making very bad decisions for him. Hell every straight guy on planet has been a victim of that at one point and time in their life.
As a fan I feel used and fucked over.
Guys sorry for the rant but hell needed to Vent !
Studrums, relax bro. Your cracking me up 'psycho crazy bitch' . Man, like the GARBAGE songs goes 'The trick is to keep breathing [x7]' . breath bro, breath. Let all the bad shit out. Breath the good stuff in.

On a another issue, Man I've got to put it out there. I'm going to say it. And I'm being very serious now. Maybe Vinnie is ill. I mean no physical, but mentally. Maybe we all need to think of this as a real option. I know it may make most of you upset to think of this option, but it might be the ugly reality of the situation. I just putting it out there as a way to explain his behaviour. A lot people I've tried to get in contact about VVV Guitars, people that he has reordered with (people that have known Vinnie that usually reply to my e-mails) are all very tight lipped right now. No one wants to a reply to my mails. Something strange is going on.
Last edited by metatron on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

metatron wrote:
On a another issue, Man I've got to put it out there. I'm going to say it. And I'm being very serious now. Maybe Vinnie is ill. I mean no physical, but mentally. Maybe we all need to think of this as a real option. I know it may make most of you upset to think of this option, but it might be the ugly reality of the situation. I just putting it out there as a way to explain his behaviour.

somebody might now
Studrums

Post by Studrums »

LOL I'm breath'n !
I do agree with you, the man V could have issues that he needs help with or some serious meds for that matter.
Seriously I have been around from time to time some very talented people , everyone I have every been in contact with on the level that V is on is a basket case in one way or another . I have a son that is on that level even had people wanting him in Nashville for sessions ..... he works for 10$ an hour in a factory with no A/C making tape ... like scotch tape

It makes no sense to me at all hell my kid can play a 4 string bass like V plays guitar I would love for them to record together it would be scary
metatron

Post by metatron »

Studrums, very sorry to hear that about your son. Life is not fair.
Studrums

Post by Studrums »

Man crazy thing is we.. he and I played in a band together and got a indie offer and that was like an insult to him ,.. he is young too talented and simply a mess he can play sax as well as allot of other wind instruments piano,( violin players are like gods to him) as well as bass and guitar

if it is not too... well like hey i played in a band i can give you a link for a Rik my son on bass goth tune called Soul Selling
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

I haven't sent an email. I don't know what to say exactly. I'd prefer if Vinnie got in touch with us first, and then I'd have an idea on how to approach sending him an email.

Not good about your son Stu, I wish I was that talented....or maybe I don't? Not sure now.... :?
Studrums

Post by Studrums »

I wish I could afford him a good shrink , super talented people are always fucked up
metatron

Post by metatron »

:D Stu, send me that link dude. Love 2 hear it.
metatron

Post by metatron »

I haven't sent an email. I don't know what to say exactly. I'd prefer if Vinnie got in touch with us first, and then I'd have an idea on how to approach sending him an email.
Me too Vic. I started writing it & then I started to double think the whole thing when I reed the whole 'ALL UPCOMING EVENTS ARE CANCELLED' spiel.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Studrums wrote:I wish I could afford him a good shrink , super talented people are always fucked up
Adding to the list --- Edward Van Halen :!: :!:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Regardless if that is the truth or not, for us to speculate WILL NOT give Vinnie the comfort to talk with us. Let's keep ALL speculation to ourselves. There is a time and a place for that. 8) :wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I really think that EVERYONE needs to write Vinnie a letter. Be respectful and keep accusations out of it. Let him know that no ill will was meant and that we hope he is healthy and would love new and old music and a signature guitar. It's been too long ,we miss him. Put your pride to the side and express yourselves. Tell him it sucks to speculate but it is all we are left to do with NO OFFICIAL announcement that things are on their way OR an announcement for all of us to FUCK OFF !!

Peace and Piece,

Rick -Poserboy71

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

sorry dude but as I see it he has had his chance yet again .. I am not gonna kiss ass to get a new cd .. I would have thought it would have made him proud to release new music .. not build yet another Berlin wall arround himself .. I did debate emailing him but what is there to say other than get your shit together and stop blowing every single oportunity you ever had?
Batman

Post by Batman »

teej wrote:sorry dude but as I see it he has had his chance yet again .. I am not gonna kiss ass to get a new cd .. I would have thought it would have made him proud to release new music .. not build yet another Berlin wall arround himself .. I did debate emailing him but what is there to say other than get your shit together and stop blowing every single oportunity you ever had?
Well frankly, that is a very good start. :lol:
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Teej is correct. Ass kissing doesn't seem to have worked, so maybe tough love is in order?
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Genebaby wrote:Teej is correct. Ass kissing doesn't seem to have worked, so maybe tough love is in order?
I wouldn't call it ASS KISSING. I would like to think that we are showing a more HUMAN ,compassionate, side to a situation that needs some TLC. Now if someone is a disrespectful to me in person, he should expect a size 13 up his ass. :lol: :lol:
Always give RESPECT,Especially if you want it--

Rick--- POSERBOY71
Last edited by poserboy71 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

I wasnt aware anyone was being in-human .. but I for 1 am not playing nurse maid to a jumped up primadonna .. life is life .. yes everybody has had it really tough .. me included .. but I dont expect kiddie gloves when I am being talked to !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

teej wrote:I wasn't aware anyone was being in-human .. but I for 1 am not playing nurse maid to a jumped up primadonna .. life is life .. yes everybody has had it really tough .. me included .. but I dont expect kiddie gloves when I am being talked to !
Teej, PLEASE READ !!!
I simply said MORE human. Judging by our treatment from Vinnie ,it isn't that hard to treat him MORE human than he treats us. We are treated poorer than most dogs by this guy. Please don't mistake kindness for weakness. We have three options that I can think of:
1.) Show him that WE (as a whole) are above this and teach him how to treat others by our actions of kindness and forgiveness.
2.)Find him and beat some sense into him while reminding him who has had his back for DECADES.
3.) Shut down this Vinnie Vincent Fan Forum FOREVER !!!

Since I believe that NO ONE wants to go beat him up or shut this board down, OPTION#1 is the ANSWER. LET'S KEEP THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOARD POSITIVE FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALREADY !!!! :lol: :lol:

The MOTHERFUCKING Poserboy has spoken !!! :D
Last edited by poserboy71 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

sorry PB but I among a few here have spent decades defending the guy publicly .. I have nothing more to defend other than the integrity of the friends I have met along the way .. that is the true invasion and that stands testemony to everything we all worked towards .. if VV wants to shoot himself in the ass then so be it .. shutting down a board proves nothing other than a lack of friendship .. sure it was about VV but if the guy needs the nut-house then thats as it is .. I value the people more who make the revolution than the cause .. you can never have too many friends .. I dont have many but a close few ... and believe me .. if i had a bunch of people begging me for music I would be over the moon .. not calling my punk-ass lawer

Ps .. Forgiveness???? Your fucking joking right???
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Teej ,
To each their own . I respect and understand your views as I have championed Vinnie as well for decades. I really like your reminder about valuing the people more than the cause.That should go without saying. That statement cuts to the quick YET we still are left with the cause. Do we dedicate a board to someone who doesn't respect us? Rather than shut it down, do we rename it and share the music we make, our guitar collections, etc?

We are all HUGE Vinnie Vincent fans and YES, a spade is a spade. May I kindly suggest that you follow your own advice. As difficult as it may be WE have to value the person (Vinnie) and continue to show our strength. FORGIVENESS SHOWS STRENGTH==== "To err is human, to forgive DEVINE."-Shakespeare====I'm just holding a mirror up to everyone (including you my friend ,including myself) .It is solely up to each individual in this community of 'WE' to decide on what kind of reflection we cast as said community. The action of one person shouldn't sour any of us into becoming poor human beings unless you already are one (and I doubt that). Vinnie thinks that WE have FUCKED UP. It somehow makes sense in his head. If that is the case -RIGHT OR WRONG--I choose to respect his feelings. His feelings are VALID because HE FEELS THEM. I hope he finds the path to forgiveness in his heart .Then and ONLY THEN will he(we) be able to sort our way to the TRUTH. One day ,with our compassion, he may see that we are good people that have ALWAYS had his back. Teej ,I value you and dig your guitar playing and truly hope you and yours are well. HONESTLY.

Now, Can a MOTHERFUCKER please get his INVASION ON? I want some new music and a new guitar !!

With RESPECT and PATIENCE,

Rick S. Poserboy71
Last edited by poserboy71 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
teej

Post by teej »

Fair enuff but to quote Twisted Sister .. I am .. and I am me ..
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

teej wrote:Fair enuff but to quote Twisted Sister .. I am .. and I am me ..
SEE !!! I knew that you had GOOD TASTE ! :D

Dee Snider VS. William Shakespeare !!!! 8)

NEWBEGINNINGS
Batman

Post by Batman »

WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT !!!!