Vincent the mountebank

News and information from 2018 onwards
BurtReynolds

Vincent the mountebank

Post by BurtReynolds »

Hey there ladies and gentlehuffies it's official and burt is never o never I repeat burt is never o never I repeat burt Reynolds is never o never I repeat , Well you get it he's never wrong. our friendly guitar huff named vincent has been caught and I say caught red handed as the mountebank he is. The guitars sold to hard rock and recent auction are not I repeat not I repeat not I repeat not from kiss. The shit is about to hit the air conditioning unit.
Deleted by burt I repeat huffies deleted by BURT
Vdog

Re: Vincent the mountebank

Post by Vdog »

Nobody will do anything, nobody ever does take him to task for his scams. I repeat.......oh fuck it
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

This time Vinnie may have bitten off more than he can chew, he's not got TWO reverse inlay Pink Rhoads guitars out there, when there was only ONE!

To add insult to injury, looking at the different way things were done at Jackson over the years, construction methods etc, NEITHER guitar that is publicly known is actually the real KISS guitar. They are just mutton dresses as lamb.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

You can't offload a one of a kind guitar to the Hard Rock people and then years later sell another version of it for over $25k!!!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes he has to run now or give back big big bucks.
He certainly has burned bridges at hard rock and juliens just like pretty much everyone else he dealt with
Bye Bye
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

It's like he never learns....oh, wait.....
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vdog , believe me this time vv has bitten off more than he can chew. Top people at Hard Rock know. The auction that sold the 2003 guitar will be informed next week as well. Juliens will be sued. It will be nasty. Also I am seeking out the buyer of the latest RR V as well.
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Fair enough, i hope it pays off. He has evaded justice for a very long time. I look forward to hearing this is moving forward.