Streetbeat

Vinnie Vincent Reported Missing

Post by Streetbeat »

Brand new really hollow article ....

http://nationalreport.net/former-kiss-g ... d-missing/
metatron

Re: Vinnie Vincent Reported Missing

Post by metatron »

Yes, almost like VV wrote it himself. Weird article.
WTF? cult members from the Knights in Satan’s Service .
Is that for Real ??????

'IFormer KISS Guitarist Vinnie Vincent Reported Missing
Posted about 3 hours ago | 4 comments

Email

Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent has been reported missing by his legions of die-hard fans. The troubled ankh warrior is MIA and feared dead by the Kiss Army. Efforts to locate Vincent have met nothing but dead ends and conspiracy theories are running rampant throughout the ranks.

Vincent, 62, had fallen on hard times in recent years due strings of bad luck, unpaid songwriting royalties, and being taken advantage of by shady fans and business partners. One so-called “fan” ripped off the aging rocker for thousands of dollars after being hired to build and market his signature ‘V V’ guitar, only to make off with the advances.

In one bizarre incident, cult members from the Knights in Satan’s Service allegedly planted containers consisting of four dead dogs on Vincent’s Tennessee property, leading to an embarrassing arrest and media coverage. Although all charges against him were dropped, Vinnie abruptly vanished from the area leaving behind his home trashed and abandoned.

The last anyone has seen or heard from the Egyptian guitar God was in the spring of 2014, when he took to the Decibel Geek Podcast to thank his fans for being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame, and to announce he was auctioning off his collection of guitars and various KISS memorabilia. All items quickly sold out at bargain basement prices.

Vinnie is considered by KISS fans the most talented and influential guitarist in the band’s storied history. Although his time with the group was short lived (one album/tour) his contributions have stood the test of time. On KISS’ most recent concert tour, 65% of songs played were Vincent penned classics.

VV Ankh

By 1982, the once “Hottest Band in the World” had gone ice cold and hordes of Kiss Army soldiers deserted to heavier bands such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Motorhead. KISS had become a joke due to forays into disco (I Was Made For Loving You, Baby), concept records like 1981’s Music for the Elder, and what fans consider the weakest album of their 40-plus year career, 1982’s Creature of the Night.

Vincent replaced original KISS guitarist Ace ‘Spaced’ Frehley in 1983 and single-handedly rescued the band from the cut-out-bins of the late seventies/early Eighties. Thanks to his songwriting and virtuosic guitar solos, 1983’s Lick it Up returned KISS to former glories. Vinnie gave the music added depth and something KISS never had before, credibility.

A critical and financial success, Lick it Up went on that year to outsell Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Def Leppards’s Pyromania, securing the band’s one and only #1 album on the Billboard chart. KISS was once again selling out arenas and stadiums around the world instead of the half-filled hockey barns of the previous few years.

Band leaders Paul Stanly and Gene Simons grew jealous of being upstaged by the warrior’s jaw dropping guitar theatrics. Fans and journalists alike credited Vincent for the group’s resurgence, creating even deeper animosity within the band. The final straw came after 137,000 fans in Brazil (KISS’ biggest concert) chanted VINNIE! VINNIE! throughout the night’s performance. The following morning Vincent was dishonorably discharged and sent home.

In the years after his split from KISS, Vinnie enjoyed success with his own Vinnie Vincent Invasion, releasing two hit albums and selling out back to back world tours. Their single Boyz Are Gonna Ankh was nominated for best rock vocal performance by a duo or group at the 29th annual Grammy awards, losing out to Missionary Man by Eurythmics.

Burnt out from the constant album/tour/album/tour grind, Vinnie retired from the music business in the early 90’s to focus efforts on regaining his full Kiss Army pension and rights to his iconic ankh warrior makeup and character design. After a decade of costly litigation the case remains unresolved, much like the current whereabouts and well-being of the former superhero of KISS.

by Taboola
Sponsored Links
We Recommend
30 Amazing Tattoos That Are Guaranteed To Impress You!!!Vral.Buzz
Top 10 Ultimate Movies That Everyone Should SeeTime To Break
These 10 Wildlife Creatures Will Give You NightmaresLOLWOT
6 Celebs Who Definitely Don’t Look Their AgeWowICan'tBelieveIt.com
10 Wedding Dresses That Will Make You Say “I Wish I Did That At My Wedding!” Klickworthy.com
Fact File: 9 Million Homes with 2.6 Occupants - This is the Australian Housing Market ABC News
Tags: Ace Frehley, AWOL, conspiracy theory, decibel geek podcast, def leppard, disco, dishonorable discharge, egyptian, eurythmics, gene simmons, Grammy Awards, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, KISS, KISS ARMY, Knights in Satan's Service, lick it up, memorabilia, MIA, Michael Jackson, Motorhead, paul stanley, rock and roll hall of fame, tribute band, Vinnie Vincent, vinnie vincent's invasion
Shane Paulson
Shane Paulson
Shane Paulson is a pioneer in the field of mobile journalism. Logging millions of miles in his heavily modified Volkswagen Bug camper, Shane has dedicated his life to going wherever the story takes him. shanepaulson75@gmail.com
View all posts by Shane Paulson →
What Next?

Retweet this post on Twitter
Like this post on Facebook
StumbleUpon this post
Digg this post
Bookmark on del.icio.us

Related Articles

Mike Huckabee: Wait to Join Kiss Army Until Obama Leaves Office
Town For Conspiracy Theorists Nowhere To Be Found In Midwest
Alert Level Kanye: Academy Awards Beef Up Security In Advance Of Event
Obamacare Website Tracks Your File Sharing & Downloads, Says Whistleblower
Michael Jackson Removed From the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame

4 Responses to "Former KISS Guitarist Vinnie Vincent Reported Missing"

chris
June 19, 2015 at 10:09 am

Ha! did Vinnie write this himself?
Vinicius
June 19, 2015 at 10:42 am

I thought the same!
There’s just too many arguments here giving Vinnie the “hero that was betrayed and became a victim of everyone” image.
Revs
June 19, 2015 at 10:58 am

Well, so many inaccuracies here. The writer obviously unaware that Mr Vincent Cusano was also a major contributer to the Creatures album as writer/co-writer of the songs and ghost guitarist.need I go on. . . . . . . . . ?
Shane Paulson
Shane Paulson
June 19, 2015 at 11:04 am

I’ll have you know that I am a Command Sergeant Major in the KISS Army with nine tours under my belt…All those “facts” you repeat tell me enough to know that you’ve fallen for the band’s (Brand’s) propaganda machine. Thank you and good day sir.

Leave a Reply

Name (Required)

Mail (will not be published) (Required)

Website

Submit Comment

Notify me of follow-up comments by email.

Notify me of new posts by email.
Subscribe to National Report!

Enter your email address to subscribe to National Report and receive notifications of new posts from America's #1 Independent News Source.

Email Address

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/former-kiss-g ... 06ZPa.dpuf
I got Jesus in my fax machine. I saw Ho Chi Minh down @ Burger King. I dated Vinnie Vincent as a Drag Queen. I still don't understand a f**kin' thing.
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That's got to be written by vinnie. who would say a fan that built his guitars ripped him off for thousands of dollars?
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Shane paulson can not write a fan who built vv's guitars took thousands in advance from vv. That firstly needs backing up with some evidence or.facts if he was a journalist and secondly it's so specific it had to be fed to him.directly from vv. Also the trademark of vv to name a guy as a fan who was hired to build guitar and not to name the guy. That's what vinnie has done since the 80s. Accuse but don't use the name. This is fed by vv for sure
Bye Bye
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

In fact, although it seems the Vinnie himself who wrote, Vinnie is okay?
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Vv just sold guitars on juliens website. If the so called journalists cared to research he will know that so ok.
Bye Bye
ChicagoStrutter

Post by ChicagoStrutter »

Sounds like he may have had a hand in this....If so well then he must be doing ok.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Some of that stuff he wrote is too specific to have come from nowhere
Bye Bye
ChicagoStrutter

Post by ChicagoStrutter »

That's what I was thinking. And talk about patting oneself on the back my God lol
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I read this earlier today and viewed it as satire.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah. Complete comedy just like vv spyder and his angels on dv board.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ok yes it's satire. Didnt get the joke until I read lick it up out sold thriller. Haha. But it's not impossible to believe that vv or an angel could argue lick it up sold more records than Michael Jackson thriller. I have heard shit like that come from their mouths.
Anyway now I see it's a joke
Bye Bye
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

So he sold his stuff at Juliens, got some cash, food and beer, and now regained some energy to send an email that he is missing? A very royal comeback... Ah well at least hes on the green side of the lawn. Yay...i think
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

He loves to have publicity and for people to think he is missing
Bye Bye
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

'Mr T' had a quote that comes in handy...