Julien's Pink Jackson not the same pickups of the auction

Post by Streetbeat »

wtf ....did he change pickups ????

Julien's auction :

VV Official site auction guitar:

shramiac

Re: Julien's Pink Jackson not the same pickups of the auction

Post by shramiac »

Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

which is the most recent? the bottom one looks to have shit fucked up pick ups in it. Please send this to the auction house. They need to know what b.s. they are selling to their customers.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

the juliens one also had original strings even the on bottom one one string is broken
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

if top one is most recent he replaced the pick ups to make it look like the kiss one. its all so vague for that guitar to be sold as the real thing. If I bought that thing I would sue the auction house.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Recent is Julien's auction, the other pink was last year's auction, when he posted it on his site.
Its the same guitar look at the scratches but he swapped pickups for some reason, maybe all of those were included.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

he swopped it to make it match the kiss days
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Abracadabra! Vinnie got a magician kit for his last birthday
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

i think vinnie does his own work on his guitars including painting. i dont think he is dropping these off with anyone
Bye Bye
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Yeah, the scratch in the vee is clearly visible in both pictures. What this mean for authenticity...I have no idea?
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

it is b.s. thats what it is. i will track down who won that auction but plaease someone forward to juliens auction too
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

vinnie never played a jackson on Cretures or LIU with 3 volume controls like that. He never played a floyd with fine tuners made after 1987. He never had a pink headstock. He never had a 'new' jackson logo during creatures tour when that wasn't even the logo. Its impossible this guitar was ever played in Kiss. Impossible!!
its also impossibe tohave original strings from Kiss tour as this has a new trem. Unless he somehow kept the strings and put them back on. Would be a weird thing to do i guess. Tell the guy who fitted the new tremolo he has to put at least 3 year old strings back on the guitar (or if he is saying original from when it was built then he is saying at least 5 year old strings back on. Its totally bullshit BULLSHIT. Also he always had chrome hardware on his reverse inlay models so he opted for new black tuners etc. He also told Hard Rock that only one reverse inlay RR V existed but he has sold 2 already and neither have any traits of the ones he used in kiss.
Bye Bye