You would think gene simmons would donate

News and information from 2018 onwards
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

seeing what he is going through and gene simmons net worth would it kill him to just give vinnie x amount of money to lift him off his feet anonymously and let the guy be whole again I understand Vinnie made horrible mistakes and screwd people over but Jesus have a heart and lift him outta the gutter if I was a millionaire I would Deff help vinny out no questions asked after all he was a big part of kiss
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth
doublev2

Re: You would think gene simmons would donate

Post by doublev2 »

Uhh why would gene give money to vinnie? There are sick children dying of cancer etc. Vv has sued unsuccessfully kiss many times not sure why you say this? Yes I have a heart and it would be cool to see vv get off his feet or get medical help but why gene? Vv has some stuff he can sell to help himself or put out music or book. He doesn't need charity if he can put out music and books etc
Bye Bye
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

Just thought maybe gene would help out an old friend aside from all the bullshit We know gene has the funds
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

I mean vinnie is selling his underwear for gods sake
RokkenWdokken

Post by RokkenWdokken »

Kiss should drop everything give vinny a substantial amount and it's over a million dollars to vinny from the kiss camp would be like 5 bucks to all of us I just feel so bad for vinnie and his situation and just thinking how gene or paul can change that in a instance
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The thing with Vinnie is he created his own situation and only keeps making it worse.

Yes he lived I squalor for many years but the guy has more talent than probably everyone on this board put together, so he could have been living like the Egyptian Pharoah he thinks he is.

He is reaping what he has sown. He needs to get off his ass and do what he does best.

He has revenue streams he's either not using or he is choking them, ie, the auction.
Commander in chief - VVF Army
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

People have to want help to accept help. Vinnie has been offered help from those on this forum for years and he declines to accept it.

For many people who have a good heart it makes them feel good to help someone in need but money is hard to earn in 2014 so more and more people vet a situation more thoroughly to insure that their investment would truly make a difference and actually achieve the desired affect. No one would want to pour money down the drain on an individual that is not mentally well enough to benefit from it.

Vinnie needs to see a doctor or doctors and get in a stable place mentally and once he is there if he is willing to act civil and work there is a lot of doors that would open for him both here and elsewhere. Vinnie is obviously not in nearly as bad shape as some would imagine financially because if he was he would respond to the market demand or lack thereof and lower the prices on the items that he is trying to sell. The definition of insanity is to continue repeatedly to do the same failed things expecting there to eventually be a different result.

Lots of people would like to buy his guitars and some of his other personal items if the price was reasonable. Vinnie has also defrauded the courts when he claimed that he didn't have these assets to pay his legal debts from his lost legal battles with Kiss.

Vincent Cusano's life is a hot mess of his own design yet he could turn things around if he ever has a true reckoning. Until this happens and it needs to happen first any money or opportunities given to Cusano would be a waste and a loss that made no difference

Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Kiss members were contacted recently and politely refused to assist.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Yes, there has been so many offer's from all of "Us" to help....yet he won't ask or reach out to "real fans" that actually not just care about him musically but more on a human & personal level. Nobody here wants to make $$$$ on Vinnie, we just want to see him return to greatness, correct some of the mistakes that have been made and reap the rewards of his labor....he needs to learn trust, come up with a strategic plan, the potential release of songs, guitar clinic's, a small number of concert's or expo appearances to make it happen !!!

So when your ready and you feel like talking Vinnie, you know where to find me....Image
tyla

Post by tyla »

vv is not a very nice person, why would anyone give him money? he has screwed fans over and over and will do it again. he created his own mess. mental illness? probably? but stealing and writing bad checks and lying is done by a lowlife. sorry, but i dont think he is worth helping.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I just wish he could start some some sort of career again. Nice guy or not he like all of us is one of us. I feel for him but unless he accepts help I don't see any good ending but let's hope.
Bye Bye
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

There would have to be a face to face meeting with Vinnie and a plan, no money is just forked over for the fun of it, it would only be used for the benefit of some type of reappearance to the world of Rock & Roll....not to pay his rent or cable bill !!! Money can get the ball rolling if he is interested and if not. he can just sell his T-Shirts and auction off his stuff, sit in a rocking chair and reflect on what he once was or who he could have been....
dkraven

Post by dkraven »

RokkenWdokken wrote:I mean vinnie is selling his underwear for gods sake
For $1 million...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

He has good money now, he just sold four guitars

1982 White Jackson
1980 Black Charvel strat
Carvin DoubleNeck
1990 Pear
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Did he, did he truly ruly?

Was it the overseas buyers? Those guys always do good by Vinnie, they bought all those Angels dvd's.
tyla

Post by tyla »

cant be true.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Greedy Gene donating VV money? :lol: Hell will freeze over the day that happens.

And really? Guitars were purchased? Hmmm perhaps not actual buyers...just to make it look like he's making some profit; might intrigue others to actually purchase.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Give me a break. Vv is 100 times more greedy than gene. Just because Gene says he is money greedy doesn't mean it's totally true.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

doublev2 wrote:Give me a break. Vv is 100 times more greedy than gene. Just because Gene says he is money greedy doesn't mean it's totally true.
Gene says he is money greedy soooo must be somewhat, sorta, kinda, partially true :lol:

And, I wasn't even comparing the two at all. Was stating Gene is money greedy. VV may be greedy, but so is Gene. :D
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

The big difference is Gene is actually making money. Vinnie wants it too but he does not know how to sell stuff to get any $$$.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes if you sit on your ass and your folks are not wealthy you will have nothing. Gene doesn't sit on his ass
Bye Bye
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

I always wondered why $immons and Stanley wouldn't help an old bandmate out, however, if I'd been sued twice, I think I'd leave him out to dry.
Pretty sure IF $immons did donate 'off the record', it might come back to haunt him with a slimey lawyer citing 'admission of guilt' regarding royalties etc.
As much as I loath $immons & Stanley, they're doing the right thing here.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Twice?
Around 15 times
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes way more than twice. Vv lost each time. Kiss also have legal insurance so they don't pay for lawyers like vv thinks.
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Instead of money, Gene and Paul should offer services to Vinnie, like coaches for health, intellectual life, housekeeping, gardening, etc. Maybe start with a good psychologist?
New life, new start!
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Do not see why kiss need to do anything. Would be better to help sick kids in my opinion. Vinnie doesn't need charity he needs to put out music which he can.
Bye Bye
tyla

Post by tyla »

seriously, why should anyone want to help vv?

if he asks for help and comes clean about the things he did, mabye some would forgive him, but now? he lies in the bed he made.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Lol bottom line, no one will help Mr. Vincent.

He needs to help himself!

Get his mental health in check first, then do what he needs to do to get back on his feet.
AlanF

Post by AlanF »

Streetbeat wrote:Twice?
Around 15 times
OUCH!
I honestly thought it was JUST the twice. 15 you say? No wonder he has no money left!
WAnkhor

Post by WAnkhor »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Get his mental health in check first, then do what he needs to do to get back on his feet.
Seeing as the general agreement is that VV is broke, is there a form of free mental healthcare available in the United States?
"Love takes it's victim and leaves it's remains..."
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

[youtube][/youtube]
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

It's clear vv pinned his hopes since 1997 on suing and wining a big payout from kiss. Everything else took second place. This is why I thought vv had not released music but now I.think it's a few more reasons. The main reason is gfh is not finished. The other reasons are vv hasnt the motivation and third I think he likes to.have the power of not having released tunes that fans want to hear as he has no other tunes in the pipeline. Just guess work with this stuff but robert said gfh was not finished and he never finished the vocals.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

I really blame the GREEDY lawyers for convincing Vinnie that he had a chance to win every time he sued Kiss.

I know some good, honest, lawyers who have told me what would likely happen BEFORE money became a factor.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't think vv pays his lawyers, I bet it's all based on paying if vv wins. I know he successful sued a lawyer who represented him. he usually goes bankrupt when he has to pay but was banned from filing for abusing system.
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

WAnkhor wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Get his mental health in check first, then do what he needs to do to get back on his feet.
Seeing as the general agreement is that VV is broke, is there a form of free mental healthcare available in the United States?
If he is TRULY mentally insane in some way and can prove it, then yes you can get free healthcare.