Could Be, Might Be, IS IT REALLY ?

News and information from 2018 onwards
Slayer

Re: Could Be, Might Be, IS IT REALLY ?

Post by Slayer »

1KeyofLife wrote:
Streetbeat wrote:
1KeyofLife wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Quite honestly, I hope it comforts Vinnie that the few of us that have photos or music that he hasn't released HAVE RESPECTFULLY CHOSEN NOT TO LEAK THEM .It is in an effort that he will hopefully release the music OFFICIALLY.

Not gloating. Some of us look harder and also have things fall in our lap easier.

WOW! And I hope it comforts your man Vinnie to know that he "DISRESPECTFULLY" took money (from some of the fans) for merchandise he "CHOSE NOT" to deliver.

I'm a huge fan of Vinnie just like many on this site here but what you are saying is complete and utter bullshit poserboy.

No good deed goes unpunished so I say bring on the photos (if you got them) as a means of compensation for loss of monies on goods that were never delivered.

Can you please explain more, what do you exactly want poserboy to do?
Streetbeat,

I am not trying to come off as an ass. Sorry if that is how it translated. However, to me the thought of trying to be discreet and respectful when showing a photo of Vincent is absolute rubbish. The guy is somewhat of a celebrity for cryin out loud. It comes with the territory. How different is it than all the other shit that is posted on this site? Plus let's not forget; the fact that Vincent has and continues to keep fucking with his own fan base is not really showing any "RESPECT" for the people that have supported him throughout his career.

If you really want me to spell it out then I am asking "poserboy" to just release the real deal photos of Vincent and not someone who is not. The fact that the pictures of some guy posted by poserboy is misleading and can be insinuating that those pictures could very well be Vincent (when its clearly not) can also be looked at as being "DISRESPECTFUL" to both Vincent and the actual person in those pictures.

The fans have been dicked to death by Vincent and showing the fans pictures of what Vincent looks like today is not going to be 'DISRESPECTUL" in anyway.

Shit or get off the pot...
I like you Keyoflife and I have a similar opinion of Cusano. Poser is generally very well intended but I understand where you are coming from

Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

doublev2 wrote:Sometimes stuff happens behind scenes that is sensitive for a while and then rick will deliver the bomb shell. Yes maybe he jumped the gun but I am master of that. Believe me rick has many behind the scenes things going on.
There was NO jumping of the gun.I was just giving an example of all of the information that comes my way.
Not trying to act ABOVE anyone.I apologize if anyone thinks that way.
I don't seek this stuff out. For some reason, the information finds me.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Vinnie, is that you? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Commander in chief - VVF Army
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

1KeyofLife wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Having most of VV's life in the public eye does come with being famous/a celebrity, indeed. VV is a private person, however. Respect what privacy he still has.

Also, I'm sure some fans here still feel some anger, disappointment toward him for the things he has done. But at the same time there is much love for him.

The two things you lack here - Respect and love.

Nothing will spill here. This is coming from someone who doesn't have the privilege of knowing/seeing everything. But I shall respect that and stand firm that whatever must be kept secret, should remain that way.

You should as well.
WTF are you saying???

1st, lets get something straight here. There is no love for the him. There is admiration for the God given talent that Vincent has. There is no denying he is an absolute musical genius and for that; and his contributions "we' as fans/musicians are inspired by that. On a personal level I don't "Love" Vincent.

2nd, I lack "Respect and Love' ??? You ever heard about treating others the way you want to be treated. So far Vincent's track record doesn't seem to support that he has any 'Respect and Love" for his fan base.

3rd, While I whole heartedly agree that unreleased music and or trademarked / copyright material should not be leaked, there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting a normal picture of they guy. People do it all the time. What I do find disrespectful is how some people can come on this sight post pictured of where the guy lives and speculate on his financial matters. I have not interest in partaking in that kind of slam.

Bottom line is this... For better or for worse, Vincent made himself out to be a douchebag in the eyes of the people that have supported his career. Unfortunately if you play with fire and you are going to bet burned.

:lol:

1st You made the assumption when I said 'love' for VV I was referring to it on a personal level.

2nd I can see where you are coming from that you do not have the same admiration for VV like most do here. So all of what you are saying gives a good picture of that.

3rd Most housing information is public. Finding where one lives is fairly easy. However, when it comes to his PERSONAL life, it is no one's business really. People have the permission to speculate all they want. Speculation doesn't mean whatever is said is fact.

VV has made himself to be a douchebag but really, if someone were to post pictures of him now as a matter of mockery/revenge, what would that accomplish? Ha. Revenge is bitter sweet. Nothing will come out of it.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Revenge is bitter sweet. Nothing will come out of it.
Vinnie never did a thing to me in person other than show kindness.
As for him buying domains in my name (and Dino's), THAT'S an honor.

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

poserboy71 wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Revenge is bitter sweet. Nothing will come out of it.
Vinnie never did a thing to me in person other than show kindness.
As for him buying domains in my name (and Dino's), THAT'S an honor.
That goes to show Vinnie is a sweet person. Just has some issues. Just like everyone else in this world. Hence why SOME people need to get up off their high horse!
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

I'm sure Meredith is sweet, too.
Let's have Paul sing a Pepsi song for them!
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yeah his sweat guy... Awwwww :roll:
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

tukoztukoz wrote:I'm sure Meredith is sweet, too.
Let's have Paul sing a Pepsi song for them!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Meredith is VV's split personality of an old hag. I believe he really lives out these people in a way. Multi-personality disorder? And maybe even bipolar. Or just naturally ku-ku. ^_^
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Either you are 100% correct or he just uses meredith, denise, suzieq, spyder, rain, hard4metal and virginia lynne as what he thinks to be clever ideas to cover up him actually having the ability to speak as himself.
Bye Bye
1KeyofLife

Post by 1KeyofLife »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
1KeyofLife wrote:
AnkhWarrior wrote:Having most of VV's life in the public eye does come with being famous/a celebrity, indeed. VV is a private person, however. Respect what privacy he still has.

Also, I'm sure some fans here still feel some anger, disappointment toward him for the things he has done. But at the same time there is much love for him.

The two things you lack here - Respect and love.

Nothing will spill here. This is coming from someone who doesn't have the privilege of knowing/seeing everything. But I shall respect that and stand firm that whatever must be kept secret, should remain that way.

You should as well.
WTF are you saying???

1st, lets get something straight here. There is no love for the him. There is admiration for the God given talent that Vincent has. There is no denying he is an absolute musical genius and for that; and his contributions "we' as fans/musicians are inspired by that. On a personal level I don't "Love" Vincent.

2nd, I lack "Respect and Love' ??? You ever heard about treating others the way you want to be treated. So far Vincent's track record doesn't seem to support that he has any 'Respect and Love" for his fan base.

3rd, While I whole heartedly agree that unreleased music and or trademarked / copyright material should not be leaked, there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting a normal picture of they guy. People do it all the time. What I do find disrespectful is how some people can come on this sight post pictured of where the guy lives and speculate on his financial matters. I have not interest in partaking in that kind of slam.

Bottom line is this... For better or for worse, Vincent made himself out to be a douchebag in the eyes of the people that have supported his career. Unfortunately if you play with fire and you are going to bet burned.

:lol:

1st You made the assumption when I said 'love' for VV I was referring to it on a personal level.

2nd I can see where you are coming from that you do not have the same admiration for VV like most do here. So all of what you are saying gives a good picture of that.

3rd Most housing information is public. Finding where one lives is fairly easy. However, when it comes to his PERSONAL life, it is no one's business really. People have the permission to speculate all they want. Speculation doesn't mean whatever is said is fact.

VV has made himself to be a douchebag but really, if someone were to post pictures of him now as a matter of mockery/revenge, what would that accomplish? Ha. Revenge is bitter sweet. Nothing will come out of it.
I never made an assumption about the "Love" for Vincent. I just corrected you on how there is no love for the guy. Only admiration for the talent that he has. You love the guy. I don't. Its a fact.

Stop making an "assumption" about you knowing where I am coming from and that I do not have any admiration for Vincent because you don't know.

While you are right about housing information being public, so is taking a picture of him and posting it. I would figure you would know that since you seem to talk a lot about what constitutes "Public Information". And who said anything about mocking Vincent? I know I didn't. I think the picture that "poserboy" posted of that guy (that looks more like you) can be more disrespectful to Vincent since it was posted in a way that could be alluded to be Vincent. There is no revenge or bitter sweetness. Just Truth and Justice in the American way.

Ignorance is bliss....
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1KeyofLife wrote: I think the picture that "poserboy" posted of that guy (that looks more like you) can be more disrespectful to Vincent since it was posted in a way that could be alluded to be Vincent.

Ignorance is bliss....
Whoa. No need for the disrespectful comments about Jessica.
It was posted in a way to get THE VALUED NEW MEMBERS of the VVFF to think of what they ask for every day here at the VVFF. I get photos of Vinnie and his lookalikes CONSTANTLY. It isn't important to post recent photos of him.
Everything was explained clearly.

That's MR. Poserboy71, Buster ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Poserboy's kick is up....and it's good !!!

shramiac

Post by shramiac »

This thread is a waste of space! Delete it!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

shramiac wrote:This thread is a waste of space! Delete it!
Nope. It serves a purpose. Too many people are quick to delete things like this .
I hope it ruffled a few feathers.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

I'm not for censorship but I will agree with Andrew that this thread has contributed nothing of value to the VVFF. If there is purpose to ruffle a persons feathers that is one thing but in this case I can't see it. If Rick wanted to start a thread that said people send me pictures and information all the time and recently someone sent me these pictures and said that they were Vinnie Vincent well OK, but my interpretation of what I read was that this may have been more than that. The picture is of a man that is much younger than Vincent Cusano and of a person with different facial features.

Let's consider locking this thread and moving on

Kev
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

This!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
Genebaby
Site Admin

Post by Genebaby »

Ok, there's not much more to be gained from this, lets move along people.
Commander in chief - VVF Army