Could Be, Might Be, IS IT REALLY ?

News and information from 2018 onwards
poserboy71

Could Be, Might Be, IS IT REALLY ?

Post by poserboy71 »

YOU be the judge.

He looks great and HEALTHY !!!!

Also, Notice the prominent Adam's Apple.
ImageImage
I had to cover everything up but the eyes. It was at that moment that I knew.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
FISHEYEDFOOL

Re: Could Be, Might Be, IS IT REALLY ?

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

botox and hairclub for men have transformed vinster into the new millinium.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

mmmm does not look like the mugshot , the mugshot really looks like him
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

if we see the video and see the way he moves and shakes his head (vinnie always does it)
i will be convinced, this might be a 2004 picture if that is the case his hair looks great
His eyebrows are different , nose too, Vinnie has a mole on left side , this guy does not

poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Now do the same comparison of Kiss members with a photo from 27 or so years ago. ;)

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

i was not only comparing that picture, i was comparing the mugshot picture too.
It looks like the real deal but he does not look like a woman at all , this is weird.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

He looks good. If he dresses up, SO WHAT ? I hope the rumors of him recording are true.

NEWBEGINNINGS
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Would love to see the actual video
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Hopefully one day.

NEWBEGINNINGS
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Don't get too excited....because it's not him !
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

BigEd wrote:Don't get too excited....because it's not him !
Tell us more... :D

NEWBEGINNINGS
TheGoodDr

Post by TheGoodDr »

I know this dude has a fat face and all, but his mouth is way too small IMO to be able to produce that wide grinning smile that Vinnie once had. He also looks a lot younger than 62 years of age.
Last edited by TheGoodDr on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shramiac

Post by shramiac »

Not a chance it's him to my eyes!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
wolfgang161272

Post by wolfgang161272 »

It's not him - no way!
My doctor for plastic surgery looked at the two pictures and says: Two different persons! No way that both are the same!
Wolfi
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

Absolutely Cusano... I mean, look how much it DOESN'T look like him... dead giveaway. :D
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Oh lord lol
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Maybe this guy is going around saying it's Vinnie. Other stuff like that has happened.
David Lee Roth's canadian impersonator
http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news08/0717dlr.shtml

Christopher Dickinson as "Peter Criss"
https://oceanviewpress.wordpress.com/20 ... look-back/

Fake Gene Simmons

and maybe more, who knows ....
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Too young and not him. Look at the mug shot
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That guy is in 40s in my opinion
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

To me not even remotely close. Sorry guys but this is not vinnie. Good try though.
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Image that guy at least 20 years younger
Bye Bye
FISHEYEDFOOL

Post by FISHEYEDFOOL »

maybe its phil.
PinkWiz

Post by PinkWiz »

I think Rick's trying some kinda social experiment... he's not suggesting who he's referring to and wants to see how many people instantly jump to Vinnie. :)
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Yes Dr Rick experiment. I have never been the same since I visited his house about 3 years ago. Maybe he did something to me.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

PinkWiz wrote:I think Rick's trying some kinda social experiment... he's not suggesting who he's referring to and wants to see how many people instantly jump to Vinnie. :)
And the winner is... :D The newbies don't understand how often people offer up pics of "Vinnie". Yes, We have actual recent Vinnie Cusano pics that we have received in this manner but we will not put them up.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Hate freshers!!!!
Only joking.
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

Whats the point of putting up fake pictures then saying yes we have real resent pictures but won't put them up ? Its a Vinne Forum is it not ? He's rumored to be recording ? Really, dead broke homeless but recording ? I never get the "yes we have secret info and pictures bla bla bla but you can't see them or know what it is. If you have info or pics and dont want it out, just keep your pie hole shut if not its just gloating and helping spread unfounded rumors and speculation something you rail against poserboy.

Sorry man I gotta call it like I see it.
Guitars good, drugs booze.. bad

The worlds best qoute ever
"take your Massengill-soaked vibrator from your wretched gutter clam"
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I don't believe he is recording but some guys in nashville not on this board believe this is vinnie
Bye Bye

Post by 1031 »

doublev2 wrote:I don't believe he is recording but some guys in nashville not on this board believe this is vinnie
Ha !

tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

[quote="doublev2"]Image that guy at least 20 years younger

The first time I saw this was quite a shock. They should have taken a picture of him smiling, I'm sure it would have been less scary. Anyway, now I'm used to it, and the picture has got almost normal to me...
I'd like to know more about mugshot practice : if you get caught and denounced shoplifting for example, does your picture automatically get published on mugshots sites? How come the police accepted the wig in Vinnie's case? Is it possible for the police to tell Vinnie's mugshot episode?

Vinnie could get a professional photograph and show good pictures of him. That would change our perception of him, and a lot of people would certainly stop trying to get stolen pictures of him.
say two sky two say fare
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

I think a thread of pictures people have claimed are recent vv pics would be fun. Throw them up I say.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

1031 wrote:Whats the point of putting up fake pictures then saying yes we have real resent pictures but won't put them up ? Its a Vinne Forum is it not ? He's rumored to be recording ? Really, dead broke homeless but recording ? I never get the "yes we have secret info and pictures bla bla bla but you can't see them or know what it is. If you have info or pics and dont want it out, just keep your pie hole shut if not its just gloating and helping spread unfounded rumors and speculation something you rail against poserboy.

I respect your view. Let me explain.

We have had a lot of new traffic at this forum. A lot of the new VVFF members have an HONEST curiosity (as we all do) and ask for Vinnie's location and recent signs of life.
There have been recent posts I have made where certain newsworthy things came to light that made releasing photos I had in my possession support that news and give a visual of someone that maybe we shouldn't be fighting no matter if he swings first.

I am not saying I am a better fan or bigger fan than anyone here BUT when someone has something Vinnie related and they don't want their name attached to it, they trust me to either show the hand or hold it close to my chest SIMPLY BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT Vinnie's feelings. I won't release something to hurt him.

I guess I am a high profile Vinnie fan :?
... AGAIN, NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE. JUST LOUD !!!!
A lot of people contact me with Vinnie "NEWS" True and False.

As for the photograph above,I never said if it is Vinnie or not :wink: . It is an example of the pics I receive from people on quite a regular basis.. Some are Vinnie, some aren't. It is not anyone's place, EXCEPT FOR Vinnie Cusano, to show a recent photograph of himself. This isn't TMZ.

I do not gloat about anything or like to keep secrets. Believe me, there are things you might not want to know.I will not spread RUMORS. If I have something that supports FACT, I will show everyone.
This was an EXAMPLE. ****SEE WHO AND WHAT YOU WILL WITHIN IT.

Also, I may throw out little jabs and teases in photos or text but no harm is meant.
Last edited by poserboy71 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEWBEGINNINGS
ozone73

Post by ozone73 »

1031 wrote:Whats the point of putting up fake pictures then saying yes we have real resent pictures but won't put them up ? Its a Vinne Forum is it not ? He's rumored to be recording ? Really, dead broke homeless but recording ? I never get the "yes we have secret info and pictures bla bla bla but you can't see them or know what it is. If you have info or pics and dont want it out, just keep your pie hole shut if not its just gloating and helping spread unfounded rumors and speculation something you rail against poserboy.

AMEN!!! About time it was said.
Settle the f*ck down, monkey tits!
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Quite honestly, I hope it comforts Vinnie that the few of us that have photos or music that he hasn't released HAVE RESPECTFULLY CHOSEN NOT TO LEAK THEM .It is in an effort that he will hopefully release the music OFFICIALLY.

Not gloating. Some of us look harder and also have things fall in our lap easier.

NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Just go with it guys. Rick has put the years in. All will come out in time like vv says.
Bye Bye
wiz

Post by wiz »

HORY SHET
That was fantastic, Vinnie Vincent is a hobbit!!!
1KeyofLife

Post by 1KeyofLife »

poserboy71 wrote:Quite honestly, I hope it comforts Vinnie that the few of us that have photos or music that he hasn't released HAVE RESPECTFULLY CHOSEN NOT TO LEAK THEM .It is in an effort that he will hopefully release the music OFFICIALLY.

Not gloating. Some of us look harder and also have things fall in our lap easier.

WOW! And I hope it comforts your man Vinnie to know that he "DISRESPECTFULLY" took money (from some of the fans) for merchandise he "CHOSE NOT" to deliver.

I'm a huge fan of Vinnie just like many on this site here but what you are saying is complete and utter bullshit poserboy.

No good deed goes unpunished so I say bring on the photos (if you got them) as a means of compensation for loss of monies on goods that were never delivered.
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

1KeyofLife wrote:
poserboy71 wrote:Quite honestly, I hope it comforts Vinnie that the few of us that have photos or music that he hasn't released HAVE RESPECTFULLY CHOSEN NOT TO LEAK THEM .It is in an effort that he will hopefully release the music OFFICIALLY.

WOW! And I hope it comforts your man Vinnie to know that he "DISRESPECTFULLY" took money (from some of the fans) for merchandise he "CHOSE NOT" to deliver.

I'm a huge fan of Vinnie just like many on this site here but what you are saying is complete and utter bullshit poserboy.

No good deed goes unpunished so I say bring on the photos (if you got them) as a means of compensation for loss of monies on goods that were never delivered.

Can you please explain more, what do you exactly want poserboy to do?
1KeyofLife

Post by 1KeyofLife »

Streetbeat wrote:
1KeyofLife wrote:

Can you please explain more, what do you exactly want poserboy to do?
Streetbeat,

I am not trying to come off as an ass. Sorry if that is how it translated. However, to me the thought of trying to be discreet and respectful when showing a photo of Vincent is absolute rubbish. The guy is somewhat of a celebrity for cryin out loud. It comes with the territory. How different is it than all the other shit that is posted on this site? Plus let's not forget; the fact that Vincent has and continues to keep fucking with his own fan base is not really showing any "RESPECT" for the people that have supported him throughout his career.

If you really want me to spell it out then I am asking "poserboy" to just release the real deal photos of Vincent and not someone who is not. The fact that the pictures of some guy posted by poserboy is misleading and can be insinuating that those pictures could very well be Vincent (when its clearly not) can also be looked at as being "DISRESPECTFUL" to both Vincent and the actual person in those pictures.

The fans have been dicked to death by Vincent and showing the fans pictures of what Vincent looks like today is not going to be 'DISRESPECTUL" in anyway.

Shit or get off the pot...
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Got it , good post Key, straight to the point.
The word is on Poserboy now.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

No soup for you.
I explained myself CLEARLY.
No need for your tone.
No matter how Vinnie treats any of us, it doesn't give anyone the right to treat him poorly.

Who knows, maybe one day I will feel froggy and jump. Not today.
:wink:

NEWBEGINNINGS
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Having most of VV's life in the public eye does come with being famous/a celebrity, indeed. VV is a private person, however. Respect what privacy he still has.

Also, I'm sure some fans here still feel some anger, disappointment toward him for the things he has done. But at the same time there is much love for him.

The two things you lack here - Respect and love.

Nothing will spill here. This is coming from someone who doesn't have the privilege of knowing/seeing everything. But I shall respect that and stand firm that whatever must be kept secret, should remain that way.

You should as well.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

He should put a retirement statement out.
and stop announcing new music, that way we could focus on celebrate the past.
But he keeps promising new music, new demos and even some live appareances.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Having most of VV's life in the public eye does come with being famous/a celebrity, indeed. VV is a private person, however. Respect what privacy he still has.

Also, I'm sure some fans here still feel some anger, disappointment toward him for the things he has done. But at the same time there is much love for him.

Nothing will spill here. This is coming from someone who doesn't have the privilege of knowing/seeing everything. But I shall respect that and stand firm that whatever must be kept secret, should remain that way.

You should as well.
Jess, Please address those posters that you are directing your comment towards. Thanks

NEWBEGINNINGS

Post by 1031 »

Gang my post was not to be mean to Rick, he really is a true Vinne fan. And I have no issue with anyone not releasing any material video audio or pictures. I get cheezed when someone say's ya I have that but no ones gonna see it or hear it. I just don't see the point of it, its just me, me and Rick are cool .

Now I have to go yell at some one to get off of my lawn.

doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Sometimes stuff happens behind scenes that is sensitive for a while and then rick will deliver the bomb shell. Yes maybe he jumped the gun but I am master of that. Believe me rick has many behind the scenes things going on.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

True, Rick knows and has much more than we can think of.
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

poserboy71 wrote:... I hope the rumors of him recording are true.
What rumors?
1KeyofLife

Post by 1KeyofLife »

AnkhWarrior wrote:Having most of VV's life in the public eye does come with being famous/a celebrity, indeed. VV is a private person, however. Respect what privacy he still has.

You should as well.
WTF are you saying???

1st, lets get something straight here. There is no love for the him. There is admiration for the God given talent that Vincent has. There is no denying he is an absolute musical genius and for that; and his contributions "we' as fans/musicians are inspired by that. On a personal level I don't "Love" Vincent.

2nd, I lack "Respect and Love' ??? You ever heard about treating others the way you want to be treated. So far Vincent's track record doesn't seem to support that he has any 'Respect and Love" for his fan base.

3rd, While I whole heartedly agree that unreleased music and or trademarked / copyright material should not be leaked, there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting a normal picture of they guy. People do it all the time. What I do find disrespectful is how some people can come on this sight post pictured of where the guy lives and speculate on his financial matters. I have not interest in partaking in that kind of slam.

Bottom line is this... For better or for worse, Vincent made himself out to be a douchebag in the eyes of the people that have supported his career. Unfortunately if you play with fire and you are going to bet burned.