News and information from 2018 onwards
VikingVVFan

Official forum open?

Post by VikingVVFan »

shramiac

Re: Official forum open?

Post by shramiac »

No log in to read too!!!
Promises made, crying in vain, all empty. Never accepting the blame and not letting go of the shame. A river of tears, as months turn to years, all wasted. On someone not willing to change.Now only a shadow remains! :(
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

"Announcement coming soon"
Cool!! :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

What's cool about another announcement. he will say music coming like he has for 18 years. The angels will rub his ego and nothing will happen. Guys he does this so he gets his ego stroked.
Bye Bye
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

doublev2 wrote:What's cool about another announcement. he will say music coming like he has for 18 years. The angels will rub his ego and nothing will happen. Guys he does this so he gets his ego stroked.
I‘m afraid you're right but lets hope he means it this time.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

If he means it we will just be told cd is ready for order but no he has to say coming by xxxx date. We had some months specified last time.
When speedball jamm came out we didn't get any bs coming soon. We got the shock and awe and name of retailer to pre order. Then 4 weeks later arrived in post. This coming soon shit means nothing and just makes vv look even less trustworthy than he is known for.
Bye Bye
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

doublev2 wrote:If he means it we will just be told cd is ready for order but no he has to say coming by xxxx date. We had some months specified last time.
When speedball jamm came out we didn't get any bs coming soon. We got the shock and awe and name of retailer to pre order. Then 4 weeks later arrived in post. This coming soon shit means nothing and just makes vv look even less trustworthy than he is known for.
But would he open the forum just because of that? Maybe he just wants to interact with his fans?
I don't know, you know him better than I do :D
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I have no idea. I don't know him really. Just the few months I dealt with him.
Bye Bye
VikingVVFan

Post by VikingVVFan »

doublev2 wrote:I have no idea. I don't know him really. Just the few months I dealt with him.
I understand that but you (and maybe others here) knows his persoality better;)
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Signed up. Need admin approval to join. Was about a week ago. Still no acceptance. I don't think he wants any noobs? LOL
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Vinnie's angels DVD re-stock ?

Tell all book ?

Guitars from hell ?

Euphoria ?

Auction items with prices and pictures ?

Possibilities are endless !!!
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Ankh warrior I am certain he wants your noobs whatever they are.

Sammy he can not organise any of it. He needs someone like his sister or daughters to do it but they are all scared to say the wrong thing and get the boot
Bye Bye
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

I just read some topics in that forum for the first time. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My dear Vinnie,

This is a wonderful idea.
I'll fill your bottle,
I will fill with love!!! Love you so much.

Maria Lucia.

OH how happy!!! te amo muito, Vinnie
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

Look at the archive icons on right too.
I am guessing all archive stuff will be back
Bye Bye
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That forum is madness.this is what happens when people are scared to say wrong thing. Maria and Sandra both married as well. Pretty sick shit.
Bye Bye
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

tukoztukoz wrote:I just read some topics in that forum for the first time. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My dear Vinnie,

I'll fill your bottle,

Maria Lucia.

lol that is really embarrasing
tukoztukoz

Post by tukoztukoz »

Streetbeat wrote:
tukoztukoz wrote:I just read some topics in that forum for the first time. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My dear Vinnie,

I'll fill your bottle,

Maria Lucia.

lol that is really embarrasing
They were talking about the Lick it up video...
The whole forum is scary : feels like some sort of a sect, with Vinnie playing several roles. Crazy and unhealthy for sure!
say two sky two say fare
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I have not looked again but one where suzie talks about a dog licking somewhere I don't want to think about. I think Tina can elaborate.
We had informants as well
Bye Bye
VVWarrior82

Post by VVWarrior82 »

Neat. Awaiting approval on my registration.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

doublev2 wrote:Ankh warrior I am certain he wants your noobs whatever they are.

:lol: Noobs as in new people! Maybe he just wants people who were already a part of the forum to return. But wont allow any new people in...not knowing who he can/cannot trust.

OH, well I spoke too soon! I was approved :D
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

It has been weeks and no comments from Vinnie or Spyder or Hard For Metal or SuzieQ? Maybe the owner of Forumco just unlocked the board and as Ted Nugent would say "It's a Free for All"? No one is brave enough to say anything for fear of offending the royal narcissistic one

Time will tell
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Plus the initial thread that someone opened to say hi to VV was deleted. He doesn't want anything posting it seems.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I bet a private board is going on and he accidently left the main open
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Happy to not be involved if the "you are the reason the sun shines" waffle is the board content.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

That is the only language vinnie wants to hear. If you are not like that you are his enemy
Bye Bye
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I will give it to end of the year and if there is still no 'new announcement' from him, something else is going on.
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

he hasnt post anything on his youtube, maybe he does not have internet access anymore or is sick ?
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

I cant imagine VV without internet :p

He will post something there again, eventually...just has nothing to post for time being.
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

From that doublev
Deleted by burt
BurtReynolds

Post by BurtReynolds »

Well well well huffies Michael man boobs Levay appears to be dv board moderator according to his member profile. I wonder how much vin boy egg whites he swolled for that accolade?
Deleted by burt
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

maybe he is spyder
JimmyJames

Post by JimmyJames »

I registered a little more than a week ago and still no response/no registration access was emailed to me.
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I can not believe vinnie chose Michael levay. At least a real person. Let's see how long he lasts.
Bye Bye
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Michael is cool by me.
THINK: Porter Wagoner

:wink: I am the Undisputed Sex Symbol of the VVFF
NEWBEGINNINGS
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

:twisted:
Bye Bye
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Get your credit cards handy, "new board conditions coming soon" lol
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I wonder how fast levay would boot me if i sign up. Maybe we should take bets.
Bye Bye
rock1ankh

Post by rock1ankh »

I received the confirmation emails but when I try to confirmar , shows "Activation Key Not Found"

I signed up with gmail and hotmail, and I received the email on both, but gave the same problem
wiz

Post by wiz »

I received the confirmation today and it works!!!
A very bizarre Forum...
Last edited by wiz on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

New board conditions? Hm, I MIGHT pay. Anything more than $20/month, I go byebye.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

Just please don't fill your profile in with your real info if you get in.
AnkhWarrior

Post by AnkhWarrior »

Vdog wrote:Just please don't fill your profile in with your real info if you get in.
Great advice that everyone should follow. Be slyyy.
Vdog

Post by Vdog »

AnkhWarrior wrote:
Vdog wrote:Just please don't fill your profile in with your real info if you get in.
Great advice that everyone should follow. Be slyyy.
Yep, when he turned on me last time he tried to post my personal details as part of his last meltdown. Luckily I had not given my real info due to his reputation. Me 1, Vinnie 0
doublev2

Post by doublev2 »

I was deleted by levay in exactly 4 minutes after my only post.
Bye Bye
michaellevay

Post by michaellevay »

BurtReynolds wrote:Well well well huffies Michael man boobs Levay appears to be dv board moderator according to his member profile. I wonder how much vin boy egg whites he swolled for that accolade?
Deleted by burt
I don't even know you? and I am not the moderator any more!
It seems you have nothing but negative things to say about everyone but I could care less and wont entertain this drama other than what I have to say now!
I cant work for someone like Vinnie...From the conversations we have had since the board was open he is more bitter hateful and paranoid than ever.He asked me to do something and I guess it wasn't to his liking so I am no longer a member! I don't really give a fuck and I am tired of defending and helping a 62 year old man that's not going to do shit in the future and will shit in your face faster than you can say KISS! lol

He will NEVER change and has nothing left to his name.I can see he will fuck anyone over and not think twice! He is a bitter, mentally ill ,old wig wearing man and at 62 there is no hope for him!
I feel like Ive just wasted five minutes of my life that I wont get back and it is a waste of anyone's time to give out anymore hope for this man...His soul is BLACK AND DEAD...I truly apologize to any of you I offended in the past defending someone who is a fucking mentally ill ASSHOLE.

Ive spent four years defending and kissing your ass Mr.Vincent so if you ever read this I have one thing left to say..........FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU BROUGHT ON AND DESERVE EVERY FUCKING NEGATIVE THING THATS IN YOUR LIFE....SUFFER BITCH!!!!!
Streetbeat

Post by Streetbeat »

Michael, what happened to you, happened to everyone of us, he blocked or deleted us all from his
board, from his youtube account and even from mails replying big rants. It's well documented here
and KISSFAQ, it's always the same. Im not sure what Vinnie's problem is, we still care if new music
is released it will be great but seems like we wait wait and wait. Last i remember he was going to
re-record All systems go, that was 2011. He announced Guitars from hell as well.... Three years gone and nothing.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Vinnie has his reasons. Until I can stand face to face and see his mouth move and hear those words, I will give him a slight benefit to all doubts .
Just because someone doesn't want your help doesn't mean you should wish ill on them.
Michael , I seem to remember that you had harsh words for us in the past and ,for the most part , we stayed polite enough to the point that you feel comfortable enough to come back here as a home for your fandom of VV.

Keep the faith and try to stay positive. It is the only way to instill any goodness into a man that is obviously very hurt and possibly misunderstood.

NEWBEGINNINGS
michaellevay

Post by michaellevay »

poserboy71 wrote:Vinnie has his reasons. Until I can stand face to face and see his mouth move and hear those words, I will give him a slight benefit to all doubts .
Just because someone doesn't want your help doesn't mean you should wish ill on them.
Michael , I seem to remember that you had harsh words for us in the past and ,for the most part , we stayed polite enough to the point that you feel comfortable enough to come back here as a home for your fandom of VV.

Keep the faith and try to stay positive. It is the only way to instill any goodness into a man that is obviously very hurt and possibly misunderstood.
I completely understand if I'm not welcome here and that's with good reason so I'm not here to stay.
I came back to apologize for what Mr. Vincent himself asked me to do a few years ago and that was to attack this board! Still that's no excuse I'm a grown man and had no reason to do that! My believing in Vinnie days are over to each their own. I don't wish him ill he is ill and my main reason for coming here was to apologize to all of you! I wish you all the best and in some ways I feel bad for you all for believing in someone who will never give you the time of day unless there's money involved and then there's still no guarantee?
I have no interest in being a part of any of any VV board. You are right to stay positive and wish other people well but the only way I can do that is to stay away from people like Vinnie!
Take care and if the board owner could be as kind as to delete my profile I would appreciate it thank you.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

michaellevay wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:Well well well huffies Michael man boobs Levay appears to be dv board moderator according to his member profile. I wonder how much vin boy egg whites he swolled for that accolade?
Deleted by burt
I don't even know you? and I am not the moderator any more!
It seems you have nothing but negative things to say about everyone but I could care less and wont entertain this drama other than what I have to say now!
I cant work for someone like Vinnie...From the conversations we have had since the board was open he is more bitter hateful and paranoid than ever.He asked me to do something and I guess it wasn't to his liking so I am no longer a member! I don't really give a fuck and I am tired of defending and helping a 62 year old man that's not going to do shit in the future and will shit in your face faster than you can say KISS! lol

He will NEVER change and has nothing left to his name.I can see he will fuck anyone over and not think twice! He is a bitter, mentally ill ,old wig wearing man and at 62 there is no hope for him!
I feel like Ive just wasted five minutes of my life that I wont get back and it is a waste of anyone's time to give out anymore hope for this man...His soul is BLACK AND DEAD...I truly apologize to any of you I offended in the past defending someone who is a fucking mentally ill ASSHOLE.

Ive spent four years defending and kissing your ass Mr.Vincent so if you ever read this I have one thing left to say..........FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU BROUGHT ON AND DESERVE EVERY FUCKING NEGATIVE THING THATS IN YOUR LIFE....SUFFER BITCH!!!!!
Michael,
I'm sorry for what happened to you and would like to welcome you to the Roach Motel on the Island of Misfit Toys. As is stated all of the Elders here have there own experiences with the man and sadly the common denominator is that he eventually turns on everyone so you are in good company. When you feel comfortable please feel welcome to share any stories that you may want to get off your chest. We all want good things for Vinnie Cusano but it all starts with him. Help is all around this board to support and make him successful if he wants to be at any point in the future. The saddest part of the story in my opinion is that Vinnie is likely a prescription away from being a decent normal functioning person but he is too sick in the head to realize that he has been ill for years.

Kev
poserboy71

Post by poserboy71 »

Michael,
You are more than welcome here.
We do have a policy of not deleting anyone . Your profile will be intact for you to come back and check in at your discretion.
Respect, Rick -PB71

NEWBEGINNINGS